Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa Wants

"It was so nice to see Lisa again, after all this time"

27
7 Comments 7
886 Views 886
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I'd written about Lisa before, in my first authorial stint. It's fair to say, she's a dominant character and yes, she does exist."

It had been about four years since Lisa and I had gone cycling together. A few very eventful rides they were, too. I'd always managed to be behind her, watching her curvy ass smother that seat. If someone can be jealous of a bicycle seat, then I was that guy.

It came as a surprise when I received a text from her, I didn't think she'd kept my number. She was remarkably well-informed as well. Lisa was a long-term divorcee, I was going through a separation, and she seemed to know a lot about my situation. I suspected social media, though I don't do any personally.

Lisa was no lightweight, a curvy girl about five foot five, with blonde hair and ice blue eyes, almost Nordic-looking. I never understood why she'd not remarried, I knew from our previous time together, that she was no prude, far from it.

We exchanged a few texts before I suggested we meet, locally in a bar.

Lisa agreed so we could catch up properly. I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I didn't care. Anytime in her company was fine by me.

We met in the beer garden, it was a beautiful sunny day and the garden was packed. Lisa was in jeans and a flowing white blouse, the outline of her white bra obvious at close range.

Lisa used to be a 36D, but she'd put on a little weight. Not too much, and not that it bothered me at all.

We chatted away like we'd never missed a day, we were ex-colleagues too, but that was quite some time ago.

We talked about our cycle rides too but she never mentioned the extra activity we used to do, almost like she was ashamed of it now.

The sun shone brightly, rendering her bra cups visible to me, I couldn't help but look, and Lisa smiled.

"I see you've not lost your passion for all things boobs."

"No, Lisa, I've not lost any of my passions as far as you're concerned," came my reply.

She smiled and finished her drink, only water, as she was driving. She told me to go to the bar and bring two shots, gin for her, and whatever I wanted. I duly returned with one gin and a whisky for me. It was too early in the day for me to drink spirits, but Lisa got what Lisa wanted; I'd learned that previously.

"Time to celebrate?" Lisa poured the gin down her throat, swallowing it in one. I smiled at her, she'd not changed, unpredictable as ever. She asked me why I'd not touched my drink. I explained that it was a little too early for spirits. Lisa smiled and got up, walking away from me. She'd left her car keys on the table, so I knew she'd return.

Sure enough, I watched her as she walked back to our table, her hand in her bag. She placed the bag down and pulled out her shot glass, now partially filled with a pale straw-coloured liquid. Sliding the glass towards me, she said, "Perhaps it's not too early in the day to try this again? It is freshly made after all."

I held the glass in my hand, warm and fresh, just as she'd said. I looked around me, all the other people oblivious to the fact that Lisa wanted me to drink her fresh piss, publicly.

She'd slipped her shoe off and was pressing her foot against my cock under the table, a faint smile playing across her lips. She moved her foot around my hardening bulge as I considered my dilemma.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

I, of course, remembered vividly the previous times Lisa had pissed on me, while out cycling, how could I forget? I'd be allowed, encouraged even, to suck on her wet leggings, extracting her fresh piss from them, but nothing like this. We'd always been discrete, not another person in sight, and now, a crowded garden and a glass of her fresh pee.

It was obvious what Lisa wanted, and I couldn't deny my arousal to her either. I was so hard as she pressed her foot against my bulging cock. I picked up the glass and drained it, swallowing, in one gulp, all of her golden gift. There was no gagging, no splutters, just a reminder of what had been, and what, hopefully, would be again.

I placed the empty glass on the table, as she smiled, talking as if nothing had happened. Her foot removed from my bulge as she talked about old work experiences. I didn't respond much, my mouth was still savouring the taste of her.

"Enjoy that?"

She eventually asked I looked around, but everyone just carried on, ignorant of what I'd just done.

"Yes, Lisa, just as I always did."

I looked at her breasts in the sunlight, I'd earned that view, wanting them, wanting her, and didn't she know it? She leaned forward and whispered.

"Maybe you'll get to see them, touch them maybe. Depends on you, and doing as I tell you."

Lisa knew I was switch, but she wasn't in any way interested in anything other than controlling me. I understood that and looked forward to it immensely. She knew my limits as well, not that I had many of those to get in the way.

Lisa gathered her things and beckoned me to follow her to her car.

My bulging cock had thankfully subsided as it would have been obvious to all. Following her, I once again admired the plentiful curves she possessed, her ass framed perfectly in tight denim.

She stopped, bending down to supposedly pick something up, she knew I'd be looking at her ass, as she turned and smiled at me. Sitting in her car, she undid two of the buttons on her blouse, revealing her cleavage to me, then pulled a bag from the glove box, handing it to me.

I examined the contents of the bag, a variety of cock rings and anal plugs left me in doubt as to what was expected of me. Lisa reached over, taking the smallest of the butt plugs from the bag.

"That one's for me, the bigger ones are for you. I expect you to be sufficiently trained when we next meet,"

I agreed, of course, I did, the view of Lisa's cleavage alone would make me agree to anything she asked.

Lisa, bent over, her blouse falling open, giving me a perfect view of her bra-covered tits.

"You do know I'm going to fuck you, don't you? Now get out."

I nodded, bag in hand, still staring at Lisa's tits, before I got out of her car.

She drove off, leaving me to walk back alone, my imagination and anticipation filling my thoughts. Eagerly waiting for the next time.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments