Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Urges

42
20 Comments 20
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Katelyn and I hired a caterer for her parents' fiftieth wedding anniversary at our spacious home which sits on two acres. Everyone had a good time eating, drinking and dancing. The last guests left at midnight and by that time, she had a steady buzz going from the Sweet Riesling wine she drank. My buzz came from consuming my favorite beer, Hacker-Pschorr Weiss.  

By one-thirty in the morning, the catering staff had everything cleaned up. As soon as they left, the two of us rushed to our master bedroom and tore one another’s clothes off before jumping on the bed. The last thing I recalled, was my gorgeous wife screaming at the top of her lungs as she rode me to orgasmic bliss. When I came in her pussy, she collapsed on top of me and we quickly fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, she was lying by my side as I rolled over and experienced the sudden urge to pee. As I headed toward the bathroom, I heard, “Wait; I can’t hold it any longer. I really, really need to pee.”

“Well, I need to go awfully bad too.” 

I knew neither of us were going to make it downstairs to the other toilet in time. An idea flashed in my head, I grabbed her delicate hand and headed to the walk-in shower.  “Remember what we talked about trying,” I said as I knelt down on the tile floor and leaned back on my haunches.

“Y-you mean...” Her gentle voice trailed off as I gently pulled her to me.

“By all means, I want you to empty your bladder and pee on my cock.”

“Well, I can’t hold it any longer, so here goes,” she said, standing over me.

She looked down as her bladder emptied, sending a steady golden stream over my erection and nut sac. I watched as the warm liquid splashed over my cock and down my thighs.

“Oh Parker, that was so hot to watch. I’m so horny right now, I want you to screw me here in the shower.”

“All in good time sweetie, after...” My voice trailed off as I sat up, the fragrant odor of wine touched my nose as I licked the remaining drops of urine from her pussy.

“God, no, I’m not clean.”  

I said nothing and gently slid my tongue up her sopping wet slit. When I flicked the little man in the boat with my tongue, she rubbed her pussy against my mouth. My tongue pushed deep into the warm depths, flicking around in search of the “spot” that would invariably send her over the edge.

“Oh yes, you dirty man suck my filthy pussy!” 

My concerted efforts to make her come went into overdrive as my bladder felt like it was about to explode. I hit the g-spot, swirled my tongue around and Katelyn gasped out, “I’m cuummiinngg!” 

She naturally went over the edge, squirting copious amounts of fluid all over. I willingly offered her my capable hands for support as I gently licked her clean. When she stopped trembling, I stood and wrapped my arms around her slender waist. I tenderly kissed her and said, “Your turn.”

“Hurry and shower my tits and pussy with your pee.” She said as she quickly knelt on the tile floor and leaned back on her haunches. 

I stood in front of her and with my cock in hand, aimed at those perfect 34D tits. The first golden stream shot out, and there was a faint hint of beer. We both watched as the stream splashed against her tit, trickled over her erect nipple, and down her stomach. I quickly released another stream at her other tit, and then aimed my cock at her bald pussy. 

OoohVenusTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OoohVenusTS

“Don’t stop, soak my pussy with your pee.”

The rest of my bladder emptied itself over her pussy as she rubbed the pee over her tits and stomach. When I had finished, she sat up and licked the few drops that dribbled out from my piss hole. She gently took my semi-flaccid cock in her sensual mouth and swirled her tongue around the stiffening shaft. 

With a loud “pop” she slipped my cock from her mouth and as she slid her deft hand along the shaft, said, “Now screw me from behind.”

She stood, walked over and placed her hands on the tiled wall for support. She stuck out her butt, spread her legs wide and looked over her shoulder. 

“Quit playing with that cock, come over and screw me till I scream.”

I stepped up behind her and in one thrust, was balls deep inside her hot pussy. I grabbed a handful of hair and jerked her head back as I began pounding her pussy.

“That’s it stud, pound my filthy pussy. Fill me with your delicious cum.”

The unmistakable sound of wet skin against wet skin filled the shower along with our moans of sensual pleasure. I held onto her hips as I fucked her hard and fast. It came all too soon, I emptied my balls as her pussy gripped my cock like a vice.

“AARRGGHH!” I cried out as load after load filled her pussy.

“Mmpphh, mmpphh, mmpphh!” Katelyn cried out as her pussy put a death grip on my cock.

I wrapped my arms around her as we gradually drifted back from our orgasmic high. We stayed joined together until my cock softened and slipped from the warmth of her pussy. I gently took her delicate hand in mine as I grabbed a bar of scented soap and we stepped under the overhead shower. She turned on the water, and the warm gentle spray felt refreshing as we soaped up each other.  

“Turn around honey, I want to get your backside.”

She smiled, turned and I thoroughly washed every inch, down to her cute butt. When I finished, I gently pressed myself against her and my cock nestled comfortably in that valley between her firm cheeks. My hands reached around and cupped her breasts as she rubbed the soap suds around her flat stomach. I looked over her shoulder as my deft hands gently rubbed the scented soap all around her perfect breasts, and noticed she was looking down. With her free hand, she was gently washing her pussy.

My cock began stiffening, and she turned her head, “Let’s go back to bed and continue pleasuring each other, we have the whole day to ourselves.”

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.  


**

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments