Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq enquires about watersports

"Jaq decides she would like to try a different fetish."

74
33 Comments 33
23.4k Views 23.4k
998 words 998 words

Author's Notes

"Anyone who does not like the idea of watersport fetishes please skip this story."

We had been talking to Joe for several months via an internet platform. Joe was a similar age to ourselves, around the sixty bracket. Jaq realised that Joe often referred to watersports and wanted to know a little more, I did my best to explain what it entailed. Jaq at first dismissed the idea, over time she became more inquisitive.

Joe lived around an hour away by car from where we live, not so far that we could not invite him over for the evening. After a few more chats over the coming weeks we arranged for Joe to visit. Saturday could not come soon enough for Jaq, she was really interested in giving this new fetish a try.

Saturday arrived eventually, a really warm summers day. We live in South London in a nice house with a secluded garden, we had decided that a barbeque and an evening outside would be a nice option. Joe arrived a little earlier than we expected, after finding a place to park in the crowded London streets he knocked on the door.

We knew that Joe liked to crossdress, we could not believe our eyes when he stood on our door step. Joe looked amazing, dressed very sexily and easily passable as a women. Jaq and myself were over the moon to welcome Joe into our home, we quickly showed him into the garden. The heels he was wearing were very high and with the stockings made him look so sexy, Jaq gave me a knowing wink, we knew we were going to have a great evening.

We sat in the garden with a cool drink chatting like old friends, I cooked for the three of us. After we had finished eating I asked Joe about his liking for watersports. Joe informed me that he had enjoyed several sessions over the years, he said that after meeting Jaq and myself he had never experienced it with such a sexy couple. Drinks were flowing and talk becoming more raunchy by the minute. Jaq was dressed in her usual type of outfit, short skirt, revealing top, high heels and black lace panties. Jaq was sitting opposite the two of us, giving us a nice glimpse of her panty covered pussy.

Jaq eventually came and sat between Joe and myself, stroking my bulge through my jeans. Joe looked a little left out, reaching under his little dress Jaq stroked his cock through his panties. Things were now about to warm up.

We have a couple of plastic sun loungers with cushions, Jaq removed the cushion from one of them. Joe was invited to lie down, an offer he was keen to accept. I was amazed at what happened next, Jaq lifted her skirt and sat astride his face. Joe had his dress pulled up and his cock was poking from the top of his panties, Jaq still with her panties on began to pee. Soaking her panties the torrent even took Joe by surprise. Joe was wanking furiously as Jaq let her pee flow, the warm pee splashing over his face and into his willing mouth. I took the opportunity to kneel next to Joe, sucking his swollen cock as he received his golden shower. It was not long before I received a lovely warm load, greedily swallowing before tucking his cock back into his panties.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

Jaq and myself were now so turned on, we left Joe to recover and moved to the other sun lounger. Jaq was soon sucking my swollen cock as Joe looked on, we managed to get into a 69 position, determined to give Joe a little show. I wanted to fuck Jaq in front of Joe, she needed no encouragement. With Jaq on her back I lifted her legs over my shoulders, with her high heels still on, I rubbed my cock along her swollen wet pussy. Pushing gently my cock easily slipped into my naughty wife, I proceeded to shag her to within an inch of her life. Jaq had  three orgasms before I was ready to cum, I pushed all the way in filling her to overflowing with my sticky load.

Joe had been watching the whole time, obviously very turned on as he stroked his panties were off as he stroked his stiff cock. Now Jaq loves being licked after being filled, Joe was about to experience her need. Jaq moved over to Joe, once again she sat astride his head, Joe did not dissapoint. I watched as my cum flowed from my well fucked wife, covering Joe in my sticky load. I watched as Joe got to work cleaning her fucked pussy, Jaq experiencing several more orgasms as Joe expertly cleaned her used pussy.

It was getting a little chilly, so we decided to retire indoors. After showering we sat enjoying a few more drinks in the lounge. Jaq wanted Joe to shag her and for me to watch now, Jaq positioned herself on her knees. I watched as Joe moved behing her, rubbing his large stiff cock along the folds of her wet hairy pussy. I was hard again now and positioned myself at the other end, in unison Joe and myself pushed our cocks into Jaq. I was treated to Jaq being forced onto my cock as Joe gave her a good shafting from behind.

Before long Joe announced that he was about to cum. I watched as Joe stiffened up and filled Jaq with his load, pulling out I covered her pretty face with my own load.

Jaq was pretty exhausted now, we got Jaq onto her back and treated her. I was between her legs licking a warm load from her used married pussy, Joe was at the other end licking my load from her face. Joe left shortly afterwards, before he left he informed us that it was the best sex of his life. Jaq and myself had also had a great time, Joe will surely be visiting again real soon.

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments