Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Challenge You To A Pissing Competition

"An interest in watersports only ever talked about becomes a reality."

6
3 Comments 3
7.4k Views 7.4k
872 words 872 words

We had been meeting up for regular over the knee spanking sessions at each other's homes for some months. In the conversations during and after these sessions, it came to light that each of us had, in addition to other fetishes, an interest in watersports but had never had the opportunity to try it out...

Until the day I challenged you to a little competition.

The two of us are sitting fully clothed in your kitchen. We are sitting on hard wooden chairs that are on a ceramic tiled floor– an important detail for later. In front of us, on the table, are several pint tumblers full of ice-cold water. We are about to start a competition neither of us is sure about who might “win”. Is win even the right word?

The competition – the first one to have to give in and pee, the toilet down the hall being out of bounds! The loser will have an accident in their pants, sat there in the kitchen. The “prize” for the winner is to give the first one to fail to hold his water, an over the knee spanking.

Neither of us knew what each other has already had to drink that day or when they last went to the toilet. Already we have each drank one full pint of cold water and from the agitated movements and the inability to sit still the impact is becoming obvious. You are wearing lose light grey sweatpants and I’m in more uncomfortable tight blue jeans.

We are on our second pint now and the conversation is getting a bit less frequent as we become distracted by the need to piss. Whilst I am able to stay seated, already you are having to move around on your seat, occasionally standing to find some relief. From the obvious discomfort you’re experiencing, I’m starting to feel I can maybe win this!

We are almost at the end of the second pint of icy cold water and you are now dancing around the kitchen clutching your groin in an obvious effort to try and delay the inevitable. It’s not long before I see the tell-tale signs of a leak as your sweats become darker near your groin. You are trying hard to stop what’s happening but in just a few seconds you can no longer hold it and I see a fast-moving stream down your left leg! Yes! I count this as my win.

I’m not yet ready to deliver the OTK spanking punishment so I send you to stand in the corner as I ready myself. Reluctantly, and embarrassingly, you stand in the corner of the kitchen, your sweatpants now drenched in piss as you await your punishment.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

I too am starting to feel the effects of all that water, but I must resist and get this punishment over with. I get a towel, placing it over my knee and take my shoes off. Soon you’ve left the corner and are slowly bending over my knee to take your punishment. I start with some hard slaps with my hand, alternating from left to right buttock. You squirm and I can feel the hot wet piss on my leg seeping through the towel – that just makes me spank harder.

After thirty or forty hand spankings – I lost count – I command you to stand up and remove your sweatpants and socks and shoes – leaving on your underwear. Your white briefs are soaked through and yellow in colour. It’s not long before you are back over my knee for the next round of embarrassing spankings. With my own hands now red and sore, I resort to my shoes for the next round of much harder spankings. You start to struggle again and that reminds me that I too need to pee at some point very soon.

I pull down the back of your briefs to below your buttocks and finish off with some rapid hard spankings. I say finish - but there‘s more! I get you to stand up and I pull down your briefs leaving them at your ankles. I remove my broad leather belt from my jeans and get you to stand in front of me, bend over and grasp your ankles. “I’m going to give you six of the best with the belt. After each, you must count them and thank me. These are going to be painful but if you move or take your hand off your ankle, we’ll repeat the strapping.”

Even after all that you weren’t ready for the first one and jumped up in pain immediately after my belt cut into both your buttocks. Like a good man though you stayed down for the remaining six, but by the last one were sobbing your eyes out.

As you stood up I noticed your cock with the stirrings of a hard-on and I quickly grasped it and gave it a quick handful of wanks up and down, retracting your foreskin, before sending you back to the corner for some final quiet contemplation. Such a tease.

Meanwhile, I’m now bursting for a pee myself but that’s a story for another day!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MalcolmSu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments