Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot, wet relief in the old house

"A need for a pee sees an unorthodox solution"

15
6 Comments 6
10.8k Views 10.8k
852 words 852 words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

 

The light was fading fast and it was time to leave for the house had no electricity. However, Suzanne was desperate for a pee and likewise the plumbing had yet to be commissioned. This left only one very obvious solution and that she would just have to pee over one of the old carpets. Fortuanetly her damp patch would dry before anybody returned to the house plus the fact that all the carpets were going to be ripped out anyway.

 

 

Despite her logic, Suzanne found that she was trembling with a mixture of nerves and excitement as she entered the empty space that would one day be her master bedroom. The fading ruddy rays of the dying sun crawled through the dirty windowpane. The room was empty of possessions, the floor creaking as she moved to her chosen spot. The dust was thick in the air, not that Suzanne cared, her thoughts centred on the desperate need in her bladder and the butterflies in her belly as she fumbled at the fastener to her work trousers. They slid down her creamy legs, her black panties following moments later. Now she was naked from the waist down to her socks, her peach-like buttocks exposed to the chilled air, as was the thin wiry patch of pubic hairs nestled around her pussy slit that would soon be releasing her golden stream to splatter over the old carpet.

Suzanne dropped into her squat. The house was deathly quiet as she got ready to pee. She could feel her bladder need sweeping downwards to its point of exit. She was trembling with the thrill of her naughty deed. It was too late now, she was committed. A soft hiss and a gentle patter accompanied the start of her wee, a wonderful sensation forming as her relief began. This was coupled with the incredible warmth of her golden shower as it sprayed from her pussy lips and fell past her uncovered thighs.

She was now peeing with full force, her streaming piss fountain pattering across the bedroom carpet and giving rise to a spreading stain that was just visible in the poor light. Suzanne couldn’t wrest her gaze from her flowing pee as it jetted from her pussy slit. This was such incredible fun, to have her toilet in the middle of the bedroom without a care in the world. Even as she revelled in her naughtiness the thought occurred to her that there was ample opportunity for many more such toilets in her new home prior to the commencement of the rebuild.

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

The soft hissing of Suzanne’s pee was accompanied by a soft splatter as her pussy spray hit the carpet, droplets of her spent urine dancing into the air away from the main impact point of her flowing urine. Her bare bum cheeks were tingling in the chill of the cold room, a direct contrast to the delicious warmth between her legs as she undertook her toilet over the floor. The rest of the house remained deathly quiet, heightening the sound of her naughty toilet. She was incredibly turned on, her nipple buds hard inside her bra. She placed her arms behind her, coming to support her weight as she aimed her pussy upwards, watching with a massive thrill as her questing pee stream flew into the air before forming a flowing arch that caught the rays of the dying sun. More and more piss splattered over the carpet. The stain she had made with her toilet was larger than ever, a testimony to the level of her desperation prior to beginning her wee.

All good things must come to an end. Slowly the flowing fountain of piss leaving Stevie’s cunt began to wane before vanishing completely. For several long moments, she remained in her toilet position, droplets of piss sitting on her black wiry pussy hairs. She struggled back to her feet taking a few steps around the large stain she had made with her wee. The carpet was soaked with piss, darker in the middle where she had sprayed most of her toilet shower.

She wandered over to the window, her uncovered muff safely out of sight given the height of the sill. She reached out to one of the old curtains and moved it to her pussy lips and quickly made to dry herself. The material felt wonderful as it brushed against her sensitive fleshy lips. She pushed harder, the soft material entering her pussy tunnel. It was a wonderful sensation and she repeated the action, out and in, out and in.

Suzanne came hard, her love juices staining the curtain. A little more pee had formed inside her so she wasted no time and treated the fabric to a little shower issuing from her cunt. With her latest naughty toilet concluded it was time to dress and flee yet even as she did so, she knew that she would be returning again. There were a lot of very naughty opportunities to be had in the derelict house and she just could not wait to try them all out!

Published 
Written by leaky_one
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments