Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Duty Visit To Mother-in-Law Chapter 3 - The Evening

"Mother-in-law's wet sex introduction"

30
9 Comments 9
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 3 of my mother-in-law's sexual awakening..."

It was a long time since I’d had any sexual activity of any sort, prior to today, so Janet’s was an offer I simply could not turn down. She’d shown a great sense of adventure and wasn’t frightened to try new things, which made the prospect all the more exciting, and I’d always have an excuse to visit her, of course.

I rang my brother to say that Janet had needed a hand with a few things on the maintenance front and I had to buy some things from B & Q in order to get the jobs done, which would take some time.

As she’d offered to cook me a meal when I’d finished and there seemed to be a bottle of wine or two involved, the most sensible option was to stay at her place for the night. So I said I’d collect my bits and pieces from them whilst getting the stuff from B & Q, and I’d visit Mum and Dad on my way home on Sunday. They were perfectly happy with that and said what a good lad I was, helping mother-in-law out like that, which made me smile!

Janet bounced around like a two-year-old with the news that I’d be back within an hour or so and confirmed that I’d be staying the night. I also said: “I hope you’ve enjoyed today and I hope I haven’t shocked you at all, because some people would curl up in disgust at even the suggestion of doing what we did this afternoon. If you do have any reservations you must tell me and we’ll find some other way of amusing ourselves.”

“David,” she said, “I’ve already told you what I feel and I’m quite at ease with everything and I’ve loved every minute of it so far. I don’t know how to thank you for what you’ve done today. I’ve never wanted to marry again, but I have missed the warmth and comfort that I used to know. But, in the end, you adjust to the way things are. Today has been absolutely incredible and I’m so grateful to you for waking up my body and bringing me back to life. I’d never have thought it possible that I’d do anything like that, yet I’m so glad that I have. I’ve a lot to catch up on and a lot to learn, and you seem to be the ideal teacher.”

“Come on, Janet, you’ll never know how much you’ve done for me either by being so adventurous and understanding. I won’t be long now, and make sure that you drink plenty while I’m gone...”

She gave a wicked chuckle at that, and with the farewell hug we exchanged, any observer would have thought that I was leaving for Australia.

Within forty minutes I was at my brother’s place. I apologised again for the change in plan, but they were very understanding and I also promised that when I next visited the meal would be on me.

On the way back I recalled from previous visits to Janet that she was more than partial to a drop of brandy, and remembered that Aldi had Osborne 103 Negra at a ridiculously low price on offer at that moment, which would act as an ideal relaxer for both of us. So, a little detour secured a bottle of this nectarous delight to aid the forthcoming event.

Normally, I would have been driving, and unable to drink, but with an overnighter on the menu this would be an ideal opportunity to sink a few glasses in very pleasant company and enjoy a magnificent pussy which would, like the brandy, also be a nectarous delight. Considering what we’d done already today, I hope I’d be able to stand the pace. The thought did pop into my mind, however, that there was more than one way of skinning a cat... or even satisfying a pussy!

The day seemed to have flown by and it was now early evening and all I‘d had to eat since breakfast was Janet’s juicy pussy and nibbles of her breasts as well as a couple of drinks. It could have been worse, I suppose, as I’d thoroughly enjoyed what I’d had so far.

On arrival back at her house, she was now fully dressed and looking absolutely stunning. She’d applied some makeup and had on a low cut, front buttoning dress that set off her figure to perfection, with a cleavage many a younger woman could envy.

Her face lit up when I presented her with the brandy and she insisted that we have a glass before she prepared a meal. The table was laid to perfection, complete with candles, a bottle of red wine which had been opened to “breathe” and a bottle of white in an ice bucket. Things were looking good and we ended up in each other's arms again for a long, long kiss.

“I’ve missed you,” she said as I took her in my arms and embraced her. From the feel of things, there was, at some stage, going to be a fashion show of the latest trends in erotic underwear. I would be ready whenever she was, in more ways than one.

When Janet said that she’d get the meal started - steak was on the menu - I realised that apart from a quick sluice of face and hands before going out, that I needed a shower following our earlier adventure. I swiftly sorted this and then dressed in my clean bits and pieces meant for the following day.

Janet was an accomplished cook and the meal was an absolute delight. The steaks done to perfection as was were the accompaniments, complemented by her excellent choice of wines. This was followed by a superb tiramisu and yet more wine. All in all, this was a feast fit for a honeymoon supper. Dumping the used dishes in the washing machine, we then treated ourselves to large glasses of the 103 brandy, planting ourselves side by side on the large sofa. Something had changed forever!

We kissed and cuddled between sips getting more mellow and relaxed as we did so, now totally at ease with each other but both tingling in anticipation of what was to come. A couple of both top and bottom buttons on the dress had somehow come undone during our embraces and once again I was impressed with what I kept getting glimpses of. Without having to say anything we rose at the same moment and made our way to the bedroom.

The curtains were already pulled and the room was subtly lit with several lamps in strategic places. Placing our drinks out of harm’s way we embraced and kissed hard and long and then began to remove each other’s clothes. As I undid the remaining buttons of her dress she had succeeded in removing my shirt and my trousers were around my ankles and in seconds we were both in our underwear. My pants were swiftly hauled down and I stood back to admire the view.

Janet looked amazing - yet again - this time she was in a pale blue ensemble, as sheer as the other sets she’d worn, with a matching suspender belt and stockings again in black. I almost dribbled with delight at the sight and my prick reacted appropriately by rapidly rising. Given that this was the third time today, it wasn’t doing badly. She did a twirl for me and, yes, I was entranced. She was certainly some woman.

Our bodies came together and I unclasped the bra to let her breasts free so that I could nuzzle them, but leaving the lower items in place. What an absolute delight!. She climbed on the bed and lay back, parting her legs as she did so, giving me a stunning view of her attributes. This was certainly the luckiest day I’d had in many a long year.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

I ogled her beautiful breasts and down the curves of her body, and on reaching her lower body did a double-take - she had removed her remaining pussy hairs! I’d thought that morning how good she looked for her age, but this gave her a wonderfully youthful look down there, encased in those excellent pants, her pubic area beautifully framed by the curve of the suspender straps. My mouth again watered in anticipation of what was to come and it was now my duty to bring her to her first orgasm of the evening.

“You’ve shaved your pussy hair,” I said, “and it makes it look even more edible than it did before. You are a darling, but what made you do it?”

She blushed prettily and said: “I just thought you’d like it, instead of having to force your way through a jungle to get at it. It does look tidier, doesn’t it? And having demonstrated what you can do with your tongue I thought you might like to have a clearer view of your target. It seems to be appreciated,” she said, pointing at my ramrod stiff prick with a smile! She was right, of course, I could have pole-vaulted round the bedroom with it, but what a waste of energy that would have been.

“Thank you for that,” I said, “it was a lovely thought and is very much appreciated. In recognition of your consideration I really must give your pussy a good French kissing - are you ready?”

“Oh yes,” she said, ”... and don’t forget I’ve got something which I’ve been saving up for you for some time now.”

How could I forget, that was one thing that was foremost in my thoughts with the sudden return to that fetish after far too long an absence.

“Let me look after pussy first,” I said, “and if you want to give me an extra treat whilst I’m doing it that’s superb. If there’s anything left after pussy has come again, you can always sit on my face and show that you love me that way.

That made her chuckle, so I kissed her all over the front of her body again and admired the view of her lightly clad pussy, before removing her pants and really going to work on her again She was even more responsive than in our earlier sessions, if that was possible. So I think that she had decided that she liked what was on offer from my busy tongue whilst it probed her inner secrets. She was wetter than ever this time and when I let my fingers do the walking she became even more animated.

I could feel her excitement building as she pushed herself harder and harder against me, her inner pussy pulsating as the tension grew. It was a longer build-up than this morning and her moans were much louder - it’s a good job that the neighbours were some distance away - until, with a shriek, she came accompanied by a mighty spurt of wee. I carried on giving her the kiss of her life until she reached down to stroke my head and croak: “My God, no more at the moment. Come back and lie beside me.”

It was recovery time for her again as her rapid breathing slowed and her lower body twitched less frequently. I kissed those beautiful breasts and her hand drifted down and grasped my throbbing cock and held it gently as we lay there. My biggest worry was that too much fondling would lead to an explosion of come before I was ready.

My prick was very much alive and full of incredible feeling. In fact, if we’d been lying in the dark it would probably have glowed! Janet sensed that I was ready for something more, and to my surprise and joy, she took the initiative and straddled my lower body. The sight of those breasts hanging before me was out of this world and she leant forward so that I could suck her puffy nipples. I was happy to oblige. She then inched herself forward on her knees, moving up my body until her pussy was over my eager mouth.

I needed no second bidding and, clasping her buttocks, I pulled her down towards my mouth, seeking with my tongue once more to part her piss flaps and then slide it into her. I looked up to the curve of her belly and dangling breasts as she leant forward, her arms out to steady herself against the bedroom wall at the head of the bed. As the tempo of my tongue increased and probed her inner depths, I sensed that a big moment was due. I gave thanks that I had taken the risk by being so bold only this morning, although it seemed like a lifetime away.

I was right - it was the big moment! She rubbed and pressed her pussy hard against my face, her juices flowing freely. Then, with a sigh, she lifted herself slightly and then started to wee in earnest. Her waters hit my face in a veritable torrent which cascaded out with considerable force. It was hot, it tasted divine and there was so much of it, as I swallowed desperately, trying not to waste any. I was in seventh heaven once again.

Such was the anticipation generated by her actions I very nearly came on the spot. I was practically overwhelmed with sheer excitement and only just managed to call up sufficient mind control to stop my prick blasting off on its own. Whatever happened next, though, would be over pretty quickly, as my balls were virtually throbbing with the urgent need for release.

Janet had given me nearly everything she had left to give and collapsed beside me, giggling with happiness at the joyful release of her water.

Catching her breath she said: “I never imagined that having a wee could be so exciting. I’ve never felt this way before, and every time I wee from now on it will remind me of you and get me excited again. If only I’d known things like this years ago. You’ve shown me things about my body that I never knew. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I’ve got to give you a treat to finish off this magical day.”

Amazingly, she then took the initiative, this time straddling me in the opposite direction by kneeling directly over my face with her magnificent pussy pouting towards my mouth and still eager tongue, and she leant forward to take my prick deep into her mouth. She started using her lips and tongue like an expert and what else could I do but return the compliment by pulling her pussy down towards me and tonguing it again as deeply as possible.

Our mutual ministrations got faster and faster as she pressed her pussy into my face and increased the tempo of her ministrations to my cock. We came together with massive force, her delightful pussy grinding into my face and mouth, her juices running from her as her thighs clenched furiously with the sheer force of her orgasm, whilst my own massive release took place at the same time - not that I had much left to spend after the incredible events of today.

She again collapsed beside me, as we both recovered our breath after that fantastic performance and then moved herself round so that we were again face to face. We held each other close before falling into the deep sleep which follows an excess of excitement and joyful bodily contact.

Published 
Written by RicardoJuan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments