Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Duty Visit To Mother-in-Law

"A family duty visit with a surprising outcome."

58
12 Comments 12
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Chapter 1 - The Morning

Some years ago I used to do a weekend “pilgrimage” to the other side of the country to visit my parents, and also my mother-in-law who had been a widow about twenty years. For convenience I used to stay with my younger brother and his wife who lived in that general area, arriving on a Friday night when he and I would go out and sink a few beers or more.

On this particular occasion we had our usual Friday night session and the following morning I decided that the first port of call would to visit Janet, my mother-in-law. She was a well-built lady in her sixties who carried her years well and was always very well dressed. She often used to wear black seamed stockings, which always caught my attention, although as she was a dedicated churchgoer I always dismissed any thought that there was a sexy lady here trying to express herself.

I was in hangover mode on arrival at her place on Saturday morning, and following a hug and a peck on the cheek, she insisted on making me a cup of tea, which was most welcome. I followed her into the kitchen and, once again, noticed the stockings. They always were a turn on for me, and that morning gave me a distinct stirring the loins, as well as increasing my heartbeat.

Having parked myself in an easy chair with my cuppa she then sat down opposite me and crossed her legs, giving me, apparently without noticing, a distinct flash of stocking tops and thigh above. I could feel further stirrings in my nether region as we chatted and, when I finished my tea I leant forward and placed my cup on the floor, taking a good look up her skirt as I did so.

She noticed - well, she couldn’t really fail to as I was not particularly subtle about it, and her cheeks coloured, although she carried on chatting. I made a move as if to make myself more comfortable, hoping to improve my view of those nylon clad legs, and then looked her in the eye and said: “I hope that the rest of your underwear is as interesting as your stockings Janet.”

She blushed beautifully and, uncrossing her legs, very quietly said: “Would you like to have a look and tell me what you think?”

I couldn’t believe it, the woman who’d I’d always thought of being prim and proper - as her daughter was - was seemingly giving me an open invitation. Given my lack of a proper sex life for far too long, this was far too good an invitation to miss, as was evidenced by the growing bulge in my trousers. “I’d love to,” I managed to croak, whereupon she stood up and placed herself in front of me and slowly raised her skirt and slip. Up and up they went, revealing stockings, held up by white suspender straps, and the flesh above, until a pair of sheer white French knickers with lacy edging came into view.

It was unbelievable, and my heart started to pound in anticipation whilst my hungry prick grew harder and harder. My wife flatly refused to wear underwear “like that” and would go to any lengths to avoid me seeing her dressing or undressing. On the rare occasions we did get round to having sex it was a case of her not liking the foreplay, not liking the afterplay, and not liking the bit that came in between, all of which was carried out in the dark in miserable silence. God knows how we managed to have a child!

“Jane,t” I managed to croak, “that looks absolutely superb, in fact, you look good enough to eat!” Which caused her to blush beautifully. I leant forward, put my arms around her lower body, and pulled her closer to me so I could bury my head against her stomach. I found the button at the back of the waist of the skirt and the zip below and hurriedly undid them, my nerves causing me to fumble as I did so. At last they were undone and with a gentle tug her skirt slid over her hips towards the floor, followed by her slip. Oh holy of holies, what a magnificent sight there was before me - black stockings, white suspender belt and French knickers. This was like Christmas and birthday all rolled into one.

I planted a kiss on her belly and then stood and gave her a hug, pressing myself against her, cupping her buttocks to hold her as close as possible. She couldn’t fail to note my excitement and immediate need and returned the pressure. I pulled back slightly and reached forward to unbutton her prim white blouse. Another revelation was the matching sheer bra of the underwear set, revealing her ample breasts, with her nipples, puffy and engorged, just waiting to be sucked! I gently nibbled them in turn through the bra and then we were mouth to mouth, kissing deeply, holding each other ever closer, rubbing our bodies together wherever we were in contact.

This is crazy, I thought, but it wasn’t going to go away, as it was obvious that we both desperately needed something more from this unexpected encounter. We parted to draw breath, panting from that passionate kiss, and, grasping my hand, she silently led me from the living room and then climbed the stairs ahead of me towards her bedroom. It was an entrancing sight following her up those stairs, watching the movement of her buttocks as she climbed. Sheer knickers of any sort have long been one of my fetishes, and this was the stuff of my wildest dreams. My prick was throbbing in anticipation of the possible joys to come.

The large double bed had long been a lonely place, I suspected, but now was a chance for it to witness some action once again, aided by the mirrored wardrobe doors running the length of one wall.

“It’s my turn now,” she said, unbuttoning and removing my shirt and running her hands over my chest. She tugged my trouser belt undone, lowered the zip and undid the waist button, causing my trousers to slide down my legs, and with a hop and a skip I was trouserless, my underpants tented with my now throbbing erection. She had her back to the mirrored doors and I could admire her body whilst she was doing this, making the excitement all the more intense. The sight of her backside framed by the curve of the suspender belt and the clear sight of her buttocks through the sheer material of her pants was doing terrible things to me. Somehow I managed to get my shoes and socks off without falling over and, once again, we embraced as I pushed my self against her. I watched my hands in the mirror moving down her back to clasp her buttocks once again and hold her close to me. This was getting to be too much and something would have to give very soon.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

We parted slightly and I dragged my pants down to expose my erection, my prick already throbbing in anticipation of the possible delights to come. It had been far too long a wait and I hoped I wouldn’t disgrace myself, as I kicked them aside. Janet started to fondle me gently, but I had to beg her to wait as otherwise, I might blast off on the spot, and there were things I wished to do to her before that happened.

I undid her bra and allowed her magnificent breasts to swing free, her nipples deservedly getting kissed again as they swelled with excitement. Happy nipples, which bode well for what was to come. We climbed on the bed and she laid back as I knelt above her, drinking in the excellence of her body. How strange that I’d never noticed this before. I ran my hands down her, lingering over the gusset of her pants where a damp patch was already in evidence, enhancing the sight of her pussy, with its sparse and neat pubic hair, through the sheer material. I slipped a couple of fingers under the gusset and began to stroke her gently as her breath quickened. I couldn’t wait any longer, there was something I just had to do, something that my wife would never agree to, and something that I hoped her mother would.

I kissed her lips and then my kisses moved down, over her neck and down to her breasts, with each getting equal attention and making her nipples bloom with joy. At the same time, my busy fingers lower down pushed aside the gusset of the knickers and explored the clitoral button and then probed deeper, causing excited twitching of her lower body. I trailed kisses over her belly and ever further down as I reached her pubic region and replaced my fingers with my eager lips and tongue on and inside her exposed pussy lips. “Oh my God,” she shouted, “yes please, please, please...” Almost sobbing in anticipation of what was to come.

I got off the bed and slid her down so that her lower body was resting on the edge of it, and I took a last lingering, lustful look at her knicker clad region, before removing that erotic undergarment, leaving the stockings and suspender belt in place. She pulled the pillow down to put under her head for comfort and I knelt on the floor, parting her legs and putting them over my shoulders.

I was ready to pay homage to her hallowed spot, which was already dribbling in anticipation!

I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and then inserted my tongue to probe deeper until I made contact with her clitoral button, which I then began to suck and nibble very gently, to her obvious and vocal delight. This became even more evident when I inserted a couple of fingers and gently searched to see if I could find the magic G spot, as the moans of pleasure became even louder.

Heaven only knows when she last received attention such as this, but judging by the copious flowings from her pussy and the way she was writhing around, it must have been an awfully long time. Her head and upper body was now thrashing about as she pressed her dripping pussy harder and harder against my face.

Many minutes later, her excitement increasing, I must have hit the jackpot with one of my actions, and I’m sure it was the active fingers searching inside her. She suddenly shouted out, bucked her body, almost dislodging me, and quite literally squirted a generous helping of liquid from her pee hole into my face. I heard the hiss of it, as well as feeling the heat of it, and pressed my mouth against her to catch as much of it as I could. Combined with the other lubrications of her now fiery pussy It was like nectar, and I wanted more! I continued licking and probing until suddenly her thighs then clamped tightly around my head, keeping me in place, as a massive orgasm rippled through her neglected body.

At last she was finished and relaxed her grip, lying there panting after her incredible endeavours, her face and body flushed from her exertions. As I got up in order to join her on the bed my prick was stiffer than ever. “Please,” she said, “That was wonderful - I’ve never known anything like it my life, but now I want you inside me. It’s been so long since it’s happened and it would be a wonderful finish to a wonderful morning.” I needed no second bidding, of course, and my erection of a lifetime was throbbing in anticipation - I knew that I couldn’t last long and that there would be a violent explosion of come.

She moved herself fully back on the bed, and opened her legs to show pussy still twitching from what had gone before, and I slid between her legs to thrust deeply into her, pussy reacting immediately with more lubrication. I was too far gone to be subtle and after half a dozen thrusts I spurted and spurted deeply within her. She again gave voice as another orgasm ravaged her body and I collapsed on top of her.

We stayed like that for a while whilst my prick deflated and then slid out of her, whereupon I moved off her body so that we were lying side by side. No words were needed as we cuddled gently and, given our exertions, it wasn’t long before we were both dozing, then moving on to a deeper sleep in each others’ arms. It had been a long time since I’d shared a bed with anyone and had the comfort of willing bodily contact.

Published 
Written by RicardoJuan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments