Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering A Secret Fetish

32
12 Comments 12
15.4k Views 15.4k
998 words 998 words

After discovering something online during a porn rabbit-hole experience, I decided I wanted to try it for myself. 

A few weeks previous I had been clicking through different videos and stumbled upon a video suggesting squirting, which I love. So I clicked it, ready to watch a fountain gush from a beautiful pussy while a woman screams her orgasm. What I got instead was a video of a woman relieving herself. My first instinct was to quickly find a new video. After all, it was improper. No one should be watching someone pee. But instead of quickly clicking away, I found myself hesitating. Watching the stream, I found myself entranced. At the end of the video, I scrolled down to see the suggested videos of the same genre. After clicking through a few more, I discovered something that surprised me a little; A tingle. Reaching down, I could feel a wet spot that had formed in the gusset of my panties. I was... turned on. 

After that day, I found myself searching for pissing videos of all kinds. Girls pissing in showers, girls pissing over toilets, girls pissing on floors over towels, and then girls pissing outside. The last one really hit a spot with me. I found myself searching for those videos the most often. It was so taboo, watching women piss in various spots outside. In the grass, on the sidewalk, down a set of stairs, down a slide. As I watched and watched, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. It always ended the same way, with me orgasming as the last drip falls from a beautiful woman's hole. 

One day my curiosity got the better of me. I was dying to know what it felt like to relieve myself like that. At first, I started small. Standing in my bathtub with my panties on, letting a small trickle spill out the sides and down my thighs. As it turns out, it's hard to overcome all the training your body has been through to not pee unless sitting on a toilet. Next, I put as many towels as I owned and let my stream flow onto them while I leaned on the floor. It felt so incredibly naughty, but also sinfully good. After I was done I would run my fingers over my wet lips and use the mixture of my piss and my personal juices and bring myself to orgasm. 

Finally, I got to the point where I wanted to do it. I wanted to piss outside. I wanted to hear my piss hit the ground. I lived in a corner apartment that was catty-corner to another property. There were usually a lot of people out and about, but not during the middle of the day. I dressed in a maxi dress and no underwear. As I considered what I was about to do, I could feel the familiar tingle start between my legs, and I knew that if I slipped a finger between my lips I would find wetness. I opened my back door and stepped out onto the patio looking at my surroundings. Not a soul was around, so I walked to the spot where I planned to do my deed. 

ZannaDreill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZannaDreill

Checking around me again to make sure no one was around, I lifted my dress up to my stomach. The air felt cool to my shaved mons, which excited me a little. It was so risky, so naughty. My heart pounded in my chest. Was I really going to do this? Gathering the fabric of my dress around my middle, I made sure nothing was hanging down that might get wet. Spreading my legs, I leaned back against the side of the apartment and looked around. Focusing on relaxing my body, I prepared myself for the main event. I could feel it building, and I closed my eyes to concentrate. Finally, after a few seconds, it started. Slowly at first, and building as the floodgates opened. I looked down and watched as my piss fell to the ground, making a splattering noise as it gathered into a puddle. A quick look around confirmed that I was still alone, and I pushed the last of it out. 

Squatting down, I ran my hands over my breasts. I could feel how hard my nipples were from my excitement. I slipped my hand down between my legs and my middle finger found my clit, swollen and sensitive. Biting my lip to keep from being too loud, I found that special spot that makes fire spread through my body. I was so turned on, I knew it wouldn't be long before an orgasm rocked my body. While my right hand worked my clit, my left hand found my nipple through my dress and pinched hard. Moaning a little louder than I should have my hand quickened on my clit. My breath quickened as I could feel my orgasm building. I released my nipple from my fingers and plunged two fingers into my wet, ready hole. Gasping at the sensation, I curled my fingers into that spot that was "just right". I could feel it coming now, any second. Panting, I ran my finger on the sensitive spot on my clit faster. Two breaths later, and there it was. Pulling my fingers out of my hole and placing my hand over my mouth, I came, hard. Legs shaking and almost giving out from the force.

After about fifteen seconds, the orgasm subsided and I removed my hand from my mouth, my breathing ragged from my orgasm. Standing up, I let my dress fall back around my legs and put a hand on the wall to brace myself. Satisfied, I stepped over my puddle and back into my apartment. Getting to my bathroom, I turned the shower on and stripped out of my dress. Smiling to myself as I stepped in, I couldn't help but wonder when would be the next time I could play.

 

Published 
Written by shutmeup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments