Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wet Life

"David can't always control his bladder and may have just found a woman who is excited by it."

54
19 Comments 19
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

Author's Notes

"David has slowly developed a bladder control issue that his doctor is unable to diagnose. As a result, he can't always control when he urinates and that has complicated his love life to the point he doesn't have one at all. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Until his sister's old friend makes an appearance and sees him in action."

Chapter 1

My life kinda sucks right now. I haven’t had sex in several months and I miss the companionship. It’s not that I couldn’t attract someone initially. That’s not a problem at all. I’m 6’ 4” with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a strong, square jaw covered in stubble. I’m muscular with just enough leg and chest hair to be sexy but not bigfoot, and I know I’m good-looking. But the past couple of years, I’ve developed an “issue” that keeps me from pursuing dates and relationships. I’ve had some one-night stands, but those haven’t turned out well.

What is this mysterious issue, you ask? I’m not really sure how to best describe it. ‘Not potty-trained’ or ‘incontinent’ aren’t really accurate but I do have a habit of wetting myself, especially in bed, or pissing in inappropriate places. I don’t know what happened to me, but it was so gradual that I almost didn’t notice it. When I finally realized something was wrong, I went to a urologist, but he couldn’t find a medical reason for my circumstances. I’m only in my mid-thirties, so it’s not age, either.

So, in a nutshell, I can’t hold my piss anymore. When I get the urge, sometimes I may only have 30 seconds before I’m urinating. Other times, I can hold it for several minutes up to even an hour. And on rare, embarrassing occasions, I’m pissing before I even knew I had to go.

Fortunately, I’m a successful web designer and am self-employed so I can work out of my home. My client meetings are usually via video conference where the client can’t see my cock hanging out of my pants or know that I’m pissing onto puppy pads as we work through their website design. I’ve resorted to diapers when I have to go to the store or on the rare occasion I have to meet face-to-face with a client and what woman wants to be with a 34-year-old man that sometimes has to wear a diaper?

If that weren’t humiliating enough, pissing makes me hard. It feels so fuckin’ good when I piss, that I get extremely aroused and have to masturbate. And if I get too hard while I piss, then I have to crank one out, then within seconds of cumming, I start pissing again.

So, those one-night stands that didn’t end well? Turns out women don’t appreciate that as I’m fucking them, I am also usually pissing in them. And even if I manage to not piss inside them during sex, I tend to wet the bed during the night and that’s ensured that a one-night stand lives up to its name and really is only one night.

 

Chapter 2

“Monroe Web Designs,” I answered when my phone rang. I was at my desk, naked from the waist down, with my legs spread and my cock hanging over the edge of my office chair.

“Is this David?” as sexy, feminine voice asked, and my dick twitched. I wasn’t sure if it was an aroused twitch, or a warning that I was about to urinate.

“Yes, this is David,” I responded. I clutched my dick just before urine began to pour out. I closed my eyes to the sensation and suppressed a moan.

“Hi David, this is Jennifer. I don’t know if you remember me, but I was your sister’s best friend in high school.”

“Hey Jennifer! Yes, I remember you hanging out with Stephanie all the time. How are you?” I asked as I pictured high school Jennifer with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and legs for days. My dick began to harden as I remembered what she looked like in that tiny, white bikini with little left to the imagination. I used to peek at her and my sister when they were hanging out at our backyard pool. I had some amazing masturbation sessions while I was glued to the kitchen window that overlooked the pool.

“I’m good, thanks. I ran into Stephanie a few days ago and we caught up at lunch. I told her I was looking for someone to design my website and teach me how to maintain it. She mentioned you and it turns out, you live just a few blocks from me.”

“Small world, huh?” I said, slowly stroking my cock. “What’s your business?”

“I’d rather not discuss it on the phone. Could I come over so I can explain it to you?” she asked.

“Um, sure,” I responded. I used my thumb to rub my pre-cum over the head of my cock and resumed my stroking at a faster pace. “What about in an hour or so?’ I offered. That would give me time to stop drinking fluids so there was less chance of an accident. Excited to see Jennifer again and knowing the call was about to end, I began rapidly shuttling my fist up and down my dick and felt my balls begin to tighten.

“Well, I was thinking about a little sooner, if you weren’t too busy, since I’m in the neighborhood.”

“Sooner?” I asked breathlessly, preparing to cum.

“Yeah, like now?” she replied, and I heard a tap on my window. Seeing as how the blood was in my dick and not my head, I instinctively stood up facing the window.

The second I realized it was Jennifer peering at my through my front floor to ceiling window, by balls seized. “Oh, fuck,” I muttered, closed my eyes, and I came. And came. And then came some more. I tend to spurt fifteen to twenty times, so I stood there a good thirty seconds ejaculating all over my desk.

I let go of my cock and opened my eyes at the same time, dreading Jennifer’s reaction but knowing there was no way out of what had just happened. I was shocked that Jennifer didn’t look appalled. Instead, she looked… intrigued. She licked her lips then a seductive smile appeared. Maybe it was going to be okay, I told myself, and I smiled back at her.

My cock twitched and I looked down, only to realize I was pissing on the floor. I threw my head back and groaned. It really couldn’t get any more embarrassing now. I knew I couldn’t stop the flow, so I stood there, not daring to look at Jennifer as my bladder emptied.

When I was done, I looked around for my shorts but didn’t see them. Shit, I didn’t have anything to cover up with. I stole a glance at the window thinking maybe I’d run her off, but she was still smiling at me.

Giving up on any sense of dignity, I walked to the front door and opened it a few inches.

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

 

Chapter 3

“Just give me a second to find my shorts,” I told her but before I could shut the door, she pushed through. She had on a short black dress and the skirt twirled with her movement. That was all I got a chance to notice before she leaped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my ass. I grabbed onto her ass over her dress and tried not to fall over as I stumbled to the couch.

“That was so fuckin’ hot,” she said as she kissed down my jaw to my neck. My cock stirred as I dropped onto the couch with Jennifer still wrapped around me. She pulled my head down and kissed me, her tongue eagerly searching out mine. Her slick pussy slid up and down my newly erect cock and I reached under her skirt to pull her tighter against me and realized she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“You are a naughty girl, Jennifer,” I mumbled into her mouth as she dry-humped me.

“I’m about to get naughtier,” she replied before sticking her tongue down my throat again. She lifted her butt, reached underneath to grab my dick, and positioned it against the opening of her pussy. We both groaned as she lowered herself onto my cock.

I gripped her hips and let her bounce on me for a few minutes, then when she seemed to tire, I began to pound up into her. She broke the kiss and our eyes locked.

“Fuck me hard, David,” she whispered. “Give me everything.” That was all the encouragement I needed. I maneuvered our bodies so that she was lying on her back with me between her legs. I thrust into her hard and deep and grunted with the effort. I draped my body over hers and rested my weight on my elbows and forearms as I continued to slam into her. Her eyes slowly closed.

“Open your eyes, baby,” I told her, and I held her gaze when she opened her eyes again. “I want you to watch me as I fuck you and I want to watch you cum.” She whimpered and bit her bottom lip but kept her eyes open.

I lowered more of my weight onto her pelvis and began to grind hard into her, only moving my hips. I knew I was hitting her g-spot when her legs began to tremble, and her nails scratched my back. Her heels dug into my ass and then I felt her pussy clenching rhythmically around me as she climaxed. She struggled to keep her eyes open but neither of us looked away.

The look of ecstasy on her face and the walls of her tunnel tightening around me triggered my own orgasm. My balls contracted and I groaned as my cum shot into her. I was still cumming several seconds later when I dipped my head and tenderly kissed her. Her pussy milked the last of my seed from my cock as our tongues gently danced and explored each other’s mouths.

I squeezed my eyes shut and broke the kiss when I felt myself urinating, dreading the horror and rejection I’d feel from Jennifer when she figured it out. I didn’t want to pull out and spray her and I couldn’t stop the flow, so I held still as I relieved myself inside her. I was surprised when Jennifer softly gasped and her legs tightened around my hips. She pulled my head down again and kissed me hard. I pushed deeper into her as my bladder emptied and our kiss turned frantic.

I couldn’t believe it when my cock started to swell again. I pulled her up with me as I got into a sitting position and she straddled me like before. I had planned to stand up and take her to my bed, but she began to roll her hips and there was no way in hell I was going to interrupt that.

“Mmmm…” she moaned and smiled against my lips, and then I felt the liquid warmth. I kissed her more urgently as her urine pooled in my lap and ran down the sides of hips and thighs into the cushions.

“I think I might love you,” I murmured into her mouth with a smile as I wetly thrust up into her, urine sloshing around us. She broke the kiss to laugh and I reached down between us and stimulated her clit with my thumb.

“I did always have…” she started, then squealed when I pressed hard on her swollen clit. Her whole body tensed just before her pussy tightened around me again. “Oh, god,” she moaned. “I’m cumming again.” When she was done, she pushed my hand away. “Too sensitive,” she whispered, then laid her head into the crook of my neck. I stopped thrusting and rubbed her back as she recovered.

“You always did have what?” I asked her and she laughed softly.

“I always did have a crush on you, David. But I probably should have asked if you were in a relationship before I impaled myself on your cock.” It was my turn to laugh softly.

“Don’t worry. I’m single. I mean, who would want a grown man that hasn’t been able to always control his own bladder for a couple of years now and my doctor doesn’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Hey now,” she said and pulled back to look at me. “Don’t put yourself down like that. Your bladder control doesn’t bother me. As a matter of fact, it turns me on that you can’t always control it.”

“Really?” I asked as my brows furrowed.

“You couldn’t tell?”

I sighed. “Look, Jennifer. I’m just going to put it all out there. I have special sheets because I wet the bed almost every night. If I’m sleeping heavily, I don’t wake up. If I’m out in public, I have to wear protection or dehydrate myself so that I don’t have an accident. It’s crippling sometimes.” My dick softened and slipped out of her.

“Piss is my kink, David. You are like a wet dream come true for me, no pun intended,” she said and kissed me. “I would love to explore more of it with you.” She kissed me again. “And who knows, maybe together we’ll figure out the cause of it. But just know that if it gets fixed, I still want you to give me golden showers and piss inside me.” My cock started to harden again.

“And you’re single?” I asked.

“I am, or was, until you. If you want to explore this with me, David, I’d like us to be monogamous.”

“I would love to explore with you, baby,” I told her as I stood up. I carried her into my bedroom and set her gently on the bed. I crawled between her legs and lowered my head to her pussy. I pulled her folds apart and stared at her beautiful flower. “Starting now, yeah?” I asked before licking her from her asshole to her clit. “So, you need a website?” I teased as I flicked my tongue against her clit.

“Screw the website and fuck me, David,” she moaned, and I did.

Published 
Written by lifetooshort4bs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments