Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Direction

"The Massage therapist saga ended"

35
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part III- This one is sexual- but stands on its own."

I’d love to say that the Ashley saga continued, but unfortunately, she decided to put her skills to work at a glamorous sex parlor near Dallas and informed me of her new prices and policies. When she did, I just shrugged my shoulders and figured I could always brag I was with a super high-level call girl and enjoyed her for an entire evening.

After the letdown with Ashley, I wasn’t interested in getting a new massage therapist and continued back to my regular life as a new home sales counselor. The market, so softened by the ridiculous fed action of raising rates had caused a drop off in traffic in my model to the point where I spent many days alone at my model. During this time, I became very good at just being nice to everyone who came through the door and seeing what came of this new sales strategy.

Well, after a few weeks, I met a very attractive young lady who came in to preview my home for a friend of hers. Her name was Shauntelle who came across as very sweet and was also very pretty and dressed very sexy. I was super nice to her, but I toned it down a little as I could tell when I was going too far to be nice to females, especially.

I almost changed my personality, thinking maybe it would be good to just come off as a professional gentleman who was more like a father figure and hoped that would build trust between us that would lead to a sale. If it didn’t, then I would be fine with having been super nice to a sweet young lady who happened to be young and somewhat in need of some fatherly help.

Shauntelle kept texting me asking questions about the hood, the plan, and the features like everyone who has some interest in getting a new home. I texted her back very professionally and never pushed her to make a move or pursue the home more as after all, it was for her friend. After a week of texting, she finally said, “Wayne, it is obvious you are concerned that I am not able to do anything, so I’d like to make an appt. after you close on Friday night to finalize everything.”

I thought, Oh my gosh, I'll have to stay late for her as she was coming after work, and with traffic, it would be almost 8 pm by the time she got to my model. I replied to her, “Yes that will work fine for me if you're ok with it being dark outside. We can go everything and take care of all your needs right here in my model.”

She responded, “Yes, I am looking forward to seeing you again and moving this forward.”

That was all I needed to hear as things had been so slow, I needed the practice of moving things forward anyway.

Friday came and the day was dreary, wet, cold, and not busy at all, so I had no problem waiting for Shauntelle. Once closing time arrived, I locked my model up and dimmed the lights to not advertise I was still there, and it left my model feeling very homey with the heat up high and fireplace going. Right after I locked up the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to greet her right on time.

As I opened the door, I saw her beautiful face and smiled welcoming her with, “Hi, Shauntelle, it's great to see you again. Come on in.” Then I started to shake her hand, which she denied and proceeded to hug me closely, warmly, and almost suggestively. She whispered in my ear, “It’s just me tonight as Cindy canceled at the last minute, but I didn't want to miss getting together with you again.”

Oh, no problem, Shauntelle, that stuff happens but we can make the best of it, and I will give you as much time as you want.”

I asked her if she’d like to sit by the fireplace, get warm, and enjoy some hot chocolate that I had made since it was the holiday season. She agreed but asked, “Do you have any Holiday Cheer to put in it?"

I wasn’t drinking, but had a gift bottle that a friend had dropped off for us. “Of course, I've got a little holiday spirit for the hot chocolate, as it seems to make for a much better holiday feeling don’t you think?

She stared at me as I brought her cheery drink to her sitting while I moved closer, she stood up, took her heavy winter jacket off and said, “It's very toasty in here, and I just bought this new dress, so I wanted to see what you think of it.”

As she revealed her new skintight dress, I immediately noticed what an unbelievable body she had under it. The dress was solid red but not that gawdy Christmas red but a more sensuous nighttime red that was a little darker in appearance. It made her face even that much prettier, and her long dishwater-blond hair flowed down below her shoulders. Her figure was such that she didn’t really need a bra and yet her tits stayed in place perfectly, but the material was tight enough and thin enough to show off her perky tits and small distinct nipples underneath.

I stared at her and told her, “You look stunning, but I can't believe you wore this to meet with me here at my model.” As I waited for her to respond I sat down across from her and watched her dress go up her thighs as she sat back on the sofa.

“Well Wayne, I hope you aren’t offended but I’ve developed kind of a fantasy crush for you since we met the first time. I was afraid to share this with you because it might come across forward since we only know each other as buyer and sales dude.”  She then slumped back and let her dress move up even further and said, “You just make me feel so at ease, so pretty, and are always complimenting the way I think.”

DorisMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisMature

“Oh well, Shauntelle, I am so happy to hear that I've made you feel good as I just like to meet people and make friends with them first before any purchase can take place. It excites me that even if you don’t buy a home, we can still be friends as I’d love to give you advice anytime. My years of experience might come in handy for you in the future, so if you need me, I'm here for you as a friend.”

She stared back at me as I finished stating that and smiled widely, noticing my eyes venturing down to her thighs, uncrossed her legs, and then re-crossed them the other way. By now my eyes were glued down there and noticed her dress hem was now lying flat on her crotch showing that under her flesh-colored nylons, she was wearing a pair of red lace panties.

Even though we were in my model home I could not help but read the room and sense that she was there for more reasons than to buy a home for a friend. By now my eyes and her seductiveness had made my experienced cock pop up from under my spandex jockey underwear.

To my surprise, Shauntelle then stood up and came over to my side of the couch and said, “Wayne, I’d love it if you'd kiss me as I find you very attractive and I promise if you do this it will stay between you and me.” She then sat down with the dress rising on her thigh and pulled my hand down to her thigh laying it directly on it right next to her panty-covered crotch.

Mind you I've been in a situation like this before but when I was much younger and less needy of a man and just shrugged it off by not responding and ignoring the obvious buy signs. I couldn't ignore the interest I had in Shauntelle at this point and let her set my hand right on her upper thigh and oh so close to her pussy under her pantyhose and lace panties.

I really couldn't ignore this or sidestep it and felt my cock pulsating under my jockeys telling me this might never happen again, so you better enjoy her. My fingers now roaming on her leg pushed her dress up further and found the top of her panty hose. I felt her red lip-sticked lips seductively press onto mine smearing lipstick all over them. I couldn't refuse her advance and at this point didn’t want to as I felt a strong desire to see this through to satisfy her needs and mine.

She then decided to continue seducing me by raising her ass off the couch, leaving the dress pulled up, and pulling her pantyhose and red thong down off her legs kicking her shoes, pantyhose, and panties off onto the floor. I immediately laid her on her back and lowered my face towards her gorgeous bald cunt that I just now had the delight of seeing smelling and soon to be tasting. I wet my lips and slid them down to her smooth cunt lips and kissed her the first. As I did, I heard her moan and push her mound forward suggesting I do more. I felt her hands push on the back of my head and force my head down into her crotch smashing my lips teeth and nose into her wonderful, luscious cunt. The scent of her was somewhat obscured by the fancy perfume she had used on her crotch before she arrived.

I didn’t have to do much as she was totally in control, in charge, and desperate for my attention; a side of her I hadn’t seen yet and loved every second of it. Being inside of her legs with my mouth all over her cunt, I realized I had been salivating and decided to share it by wrapping my tongue around it and pressing my hardened wrapped tongue down into her wet slippery hole. I felt her jump as I did a forced exhale through my tongue and blew the saliva deep into her dark cunt depths.

She gasped and her body gyrated onto my tongue as I reloaded and shot more saliva inside her, deeper this time. She again pushed her hands down on the back of my head, and almost violently slammed my head forward as she thrust her hips into my face. The contact was loud and made a popping noise as she screamed out, Fuck me Wayne, I'm cumming!!”

As she did, I felt her forcefulness pressing down on my head and her legs now wrapped around the back of my head, keeping me in place as she used my face as a fuck board. Not that I minded, as I loved feeling the satisfaction of pleasing such a gorgeous young woman. I then felt her juices exploding out of her cunt and pee hole flooding my mouth, nose and face with them. I swallowed desperately as I couldn’t get enough of her at this point and wanted to at least hydrate myself as it was obvious, she was only interested in getting herself off right then.

As she orgasmed on my face, I swallowed repeatedly and gasped for a breath as her hand pressure eased up and her legs finally relaxed. Out of breath, she said,” That was awesome lover, I’d love to take care of you now.”

“Oh my gosh, Shauntelle, I loved every second of you and have never been forced to perform like that before but loved the results it brought. I just hope you can take care of me like I've never been before.”  I sat up next to her showing her my face soaked, hair wet, and eyes misty with her cum glaze. She proceeded to lick my face clean of her fluids, moaning as she sucked them up and whispered in my ear, “Lie down and let me take care of you now.”

I couldn’t get a word out as she laid me backward and whispered, “Daddy, wants me to ride him now, don’t you?”

Part IV is cumming soon.

Published 
Written by Caliguy4443
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments