Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Voyeur

"Our foray into voyeurism and transactional sex...."

151
48 Comments 48
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a real story about my sexual evolution..."

My partner and I are fairly well known in the swinging community, not because we sleep around, but because we have solid vouches from the people we do choose to play with. We talk deeply beforehand about consent, boundaries, playing safe, how we keep safe, fantasies, and so on.

That's one of the reasons we ended up finding ourselves in bed with a gorgeous twenty-five-year-old model, two years after our first encounter with her and her now ex-boyfriend. That has nothing to do with the story from today, but gives you an idea. We aren't after a one-off, with some fuck-boy. It takes a special kind of person to turn my crank, and when my sugar daddy suggested I start a social media account to show off his gifts, I found myself aroused. I was waiting for the likes and comments, those hits of dopamine every day were addictive in the vanilla life I pretend to lead. Then he started me on another popular site where guys were paying me to take dirty pics or put on the slutty lingerie they bought for me.

This was all a far cry from the girl who married the third guy she ever slept with.

Thursday night things went further than all that. That afternoon, my partner had received a message from someone who is well-written. They had body pictures on their profile and forwarded us face pics. The interesting part was that he wanted to meet my husband at the pub, have a drink, then follow him home and watch him make love to me.

My husband read out the next part. The gentleman wanted to masturbate while watching us. He insisted that we both cum first, so he could unload and leave money on the nightstand on his way out. We would be able to stay joined, bonded after he left.

***

He ordered an Export gold in a frosty mug at the local Hotel Pub. A couple tradies popped in and out of the electric-blue lit pokies room, getting their own choices of drinks from the new staff that came with new management last year. The old country pub was now a mishmash of modern country kitchen dining and an industrial bar. The noise of loud clacking balls from the pool tables by a woodstove and filled the silence between chatter and electronic pokie noises.

Ten minutes later the same face from the pictures earlier that day walked up to the bar. Voyeur ordered two beers, and placed them at the table where they shook hands, made small talk about the weather, work, and road works, then made an exit towards their vehicles. One truck following a smaller hatchback through the suburban neighbourhood

***

I heard them pull up as I clasped my 'hotwife' anklet on.

Pulling my shiny blue faux silk robe around my waist, I opened the door to kiss my husband deeply. His hands roamed to my ass, his fingertips wondering what I might be wearing underneath. Not that it would take much longer, as introductions were short. I led the way to the bedroom, and crouched on the bed to kiss my husband deeply, grabbing at his belt.

I had put down a fresh towel and handtowel on the bed for quietvoyeur78, and placed our huge soft waterproof squirt blanket, with the fleecy white side up, on the big bed. A California king bed is huge and to be honest, Voyeur was kind of cute behind his thick glasses and angular face lines.

My robe slipped off easily, as two pairs of jeans hit the floor. My one-piece purple lace lingerie hugged my curves as their eyes devoured me.

I focused on kissing my husband, and drawing my nails over his back, as I pulled his shirt over his head. I kissed across his chest, sliding closer to him to feel his bare skin against mine. We kissed and groped each other in a gentle, loving, and familiar way. A feeling inside me kept getting stronger as I felt twice the normal amount of pheromones taking hold of me.

We kissed for a while; I felt myself start to flush, up from my chest, my neck, into my cheeks. Feeling hot, I grabbed the Womanizer and lay on my back. Pulling the purple lace crotch aside, I slowly gave rise to the first of several delicious orgasms, working the toy over my lips and clit.

***

If you are a woman with a small or non-existent collection of sex toys, just trust me, and get a clit sucker. They are half vibe, half suction, ALL pleasure. They work nicely in other places than the clit too). My current favourite has a HORRIBLE name, but works super well.

***

My husband pulled off his boxer briefs, and I heard a voice say, "Fuck! What a monster" as my favourite cock filled my vision. It was thick. It was veiny. He gave me a few light slaps on my cheek, and I felt him measure how far he would go in if I ever managed to choke him down. Today though, I slowly sucked on his shiny cock head, and heavy, smooth balls.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

On my back, his balls slapped my nose as his cock head slid across my tongue, and inadvertently gagging me a few times. I felt his hips pull back each time. This is why I love sucking someone I can trust and have a bond with. They pull back when they feel my overactive gag reflex kick in. I kind of felt like showing off (oh gee I wonder why) and placed my free hand on a pale ass cheek, feeling his flared head move to the space behind my teeth. I had to almost arch to get my throat in line with his cock head. It popped inside my throat twice as I made swallowing motions, before removing my hand from him and feeling his cock withdraw.

There were tears in my eyes and thick slimy drool on his cock. That was just a pre-show. My tits were exposed, hands groping my chest and nipple ring. The suction on my clit was drawing me toward my third orgasm, as I gagged again.

***

Did you know that sometimes there is a connection between squirting and gagging?

***

I felt the puddle around my ass, hands tugged my one piece off entirely, and I felt myself flipped on my stomach. Face down, ass up.
I can imagine my purple jewelled ass plug shimmered as much as my wet pussy did.

No matter how I wiggled or pushed back, all I got was a firm pressure from his thick cock at my soaking-wet entrance.

It was only as I trembled and held still, clutching the sheets, that he worked his head into me.

If I pushed back, he pulled. If I pulled, he pushed right along with me, only letting me hold that fleshy plum-sized head inside me, pressuring the inside of my clit pleasurably.

***

Yes, we have an internal clitoris. Please go google, read, and ask your girlfriend or fuck buddy. Our clitoris is huge, and inside us. That little button that some men pretend doesn't exist? It's the tip of the iceberg.....

***

That's exactly where the butt plug pushes, and as I lay there trembling, I feel the first inch of his shaft finally slide inside me. I heard Voyeur say, "You two are sooo hot, you have no idea."

Looking to my side, Voyeur is completely naked, perfectly shaven, stroking on a throbbingly hard cock. Slender and quite nice, it reminded me of the colour of my sexiest lipstick. I found myself questioning our arrangement as the orgasm fluttered upwards and onwards.

Moving my knees from under me, I turn onto my back, and my legs are over my husband's shoulders as I look into his eyes. We are so much stronger today than yesterday, yesterday, and before. Our connection has deepened with the trauma of life.

Even as I gush again, I feel him slide a bit more inside me. My fingers on my clit tell me he still has more for me, and I wiggle my bum down to the corner of the bed and gain another inch inside me. His hands holding me in place, I finally feel the long strokes that bottom out, followed by a delicious 'smack' of tightened balls. Slow at first, then faster. It gets harder as I feel his groin press onto my clit with a delicious backswing. It gets louder. Oh right, that's another cock making slapping noises just a few feet away.

My cock, as I refer to the one on my husband, was giving everything it had to fill, grind, and push on every pleasurable spot inside me.

"Oh, please cum on me!" It is my voice exclaiming without input from my brain, words spoken louder than I thought. I watch white spurts shoot towards me, caught by the towel. My husband pulls his cock out of my gaping pussy, strong hands stroking his purple head and long shaft.

"Cum on me," I say, looking into his eyes, fully aware of the second person in my periphery. My own orgasms still hold me hostage, my legs jelly, arms weak, and eyes on the cocks that exist for me right now. Finally, my husband cums. Hard. It arcs across my chest, marking one of my tits with a smear of thick white spunk. Another splashes across my little thatch of hair and across my pale stomach. My pussy gets the last three spurts, the final one drawing a delicious and satisfied noise. Possibly even originating from the depths of his clenched balls.

Now it's my turn to finish everything up. I push him back, sliding down his cock while it is still hard, pressing myself against him. I feel hot cum dry surprisingly fast between our skin, but my face is against his chest and I can smell him. Sandalwood. Bergamot.

Voyeur concludes the arrangement, and closes the front door on the way out. We have an intimate shower, soaping each other, and scrubbing his contributions off of us.

The next day that we notice he drove over one of the potted plants beside the driveway.

Maybe he was distracted.

Published 
Written by classgrassass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments