Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Peeping Tom - Day Three

"Day three of my week of peeping and another neighbour turns me on"

5
1 Comment 1
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The peeping tom – day three

Compared to the other days so far this week I am late to get into the attic, it is nearly 08:30 .

I open the window as normal, but I am not naked and ready to go, in all honesty I think I’ve missed the boat and everybody will be up and dressed and going about their business.

I scan the neighbouring houses and there seems nothing is going on, but then, by chance, I catch movement in the corner of my eye. It is in the bedroom of a woman called Jean; she is in her mid-sixties and recently retired from work. She is an active but plump woman, with grey hair and glasses. She is very keen on gardening and often stops to talk to me outside the house when she passes by.

Her curtains are open but no lights on. However, by now there is enough daylight to see what is going on.

With one quick movement, she peels her light cotton nightdress over her head and throws it on the bed. Underneath she is naked and I get a brief glimpse of her creamy, slightly grey rounded body as she turns and grabs a towel of a nearby chair and disappears out of the room, her large bare arse cheeks wobbling freely as she goes.

I know that I now have five or ten minutes whilst she showers and so I set up the telescope and slowly strip off and make myself comfortable for her return.

As I wait, I am treated to the obscured outline of Jean in the window of her bathroom, soaping up her body and then rinsing it off before stepping out of the shower.

Now the show will start I think to myself and give my cock a swift tug to make it harder.

Jean reappears in the bedroom, rubbing her grey hair dry, her naked breasts and belly wobbles about as she does, and I look down to where her pussy should be but her rounded belly is overhanging it.

Jean then turns her attention to her breasts, they are saggy and lay on her stomach, and have lovely pinkie coloured areolas and nipples capping them off. One at a time, she lifts her flabby tits and roughly dries underneath with the towel.

I am now rubbing my cock and try to imagine what a beauty jean must have been 20 or 30 years ago. Not that she is not sexy now.

After her boobs her hands move the towel down and she rubs her big belly dry before putting the towel behind her back and vigorously swings the towel from side to side making her whole body, but those saggy jugs in particular, sway about uncontrollably.

By now, I am pulling on my prick thinking just a little more drying and the show will end as she dresses.

Slipping the towel back to her front she lifts her belly and dries underneath before beginning to rub roughly against her pubic mound and between her legs. Suddenly, she virtually stops, and with one hand still slowly massaging at her pussy area she reaches over and puts her glasses back on and checks the time on her bedside clock.

Quickly, as if she is late, she bends forward, her breasts hanging down, and dries of her legs, throwing the towel onto the bed.

Then to my surprise, she opens up the bedside cabinet and reaches inside.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

I cannot believe my eyes, as she pulls out a large rabbit vibrator and makes her way over to the chair.

Sitting down she opens her legs and for the first time I can see her mass of grey pubic hair. Her belly is now round and her breasts lay on top of it as Jean switches on the vibrator and pushes into her bush.

Starting at the top of her chubby pubic area she begins to work her clit, whilst her free hand grips her right breast by the nipple and pulls it up vertically, lifting her creamy, grey flesh up of her stomach.

Sliding the head of the rabbit down through her jungle I watch as it parts the hair and then disappears deep into her love tube leaving only the handle and the ears visible and the latter is pressed deep into her downy pussy obviously massaging her clit.

She swaps hand and now starts to pull and maul her left breast, whilst her hand holds the rabbit firmly in place.

I am now wanking furiously, I have never seen any of my neighbours masturbate before and find it really erotic to see this mature lady pleasuring herself as she must have a thousand times before as in the 16 years we have lived here, she never had a husband.

I can see by her involuntary movement that Jean is getting close as she thrusts her hips upwards, her head back and squeezing her large boobs as if she was kneading dough. I am close to Cumming as well, so, without taking my eyes of Jean, I reach over and find my tissues.

Then, almost simultaneously, both Jean and I come, masturbating in different houses, she rocks right back and arches up her back and I ejaculate hard and fast into my paper hankie.

I relax and let the last drops of cum gently pump into the tissue and watch as Jean takes the rabbit into the bathroom, presumably to wash it.

On her return, she puts it back into the draw before bending forward and picking up a large pair of plain white knickers. Slipping them on they more than cover her pubic mound, in fact they cover part of her lower stomach. Next reaching forward again, her breasts rocking back and forth she puts on a sturdy white bra.

All of a sudden in her underwear, she looks like the pensioner she is, before slipping on a sensible skirt and blouse and leaving the room.

I clear up, wash off my cock, get dressed, and head off into the garden.

As I get towards the bottom Jean is out putting her washing out, with a cheery wave and a smile she shouts “Lovely morning isn’t it Pete?”

With an involuntary twitch in my pants, I shout back “It couldn’t be better!”

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments