Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Techno Sex - Part 2

2
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
926 words 926 words
B_ had to be the sexiest woman I had met online, she had an air of mystique that was incredibly hard to penetrate.

She lived in Lebanon, was married and discovered porn through her husband. He however had no clue to the Pandora’s box he had opened and would be shocked if he knew exactly how addicted she had become.

She revealed after much prompting that she had been a virgin before marriage, and her husband was the only man to fuck her.

She had so many questions about sex I seemed worldly in comparison, her limited knowledge came from the videos she watched, and she found herself masturbating several times a day. Her husband was a good lover “or at least she thought so”  but she wished he would fuck her more. He also lacked experience not having had sex more than a couple of times prior to their marriage.

Probing a little more, I found that she had been seduced in the University by her roommate, and though it was brief she did enjoy having her pussy licked by her girlfriend and considered herself to be bi-curious at the least.



Her deep, Muslim roots prevented her from fulfilling her desires so she had taken to watching porn safely at home. In public she wore a burqa sealing her body completely from the eyes of everyone, but she was proud of her body and had a deep desire be an exhibitionist.

Ever the adventuress, she didn't balk when I asked for photos and soon I began receiving photos of her in various stages of undress. So began her very slow and seductive striptease.
I felt very flirtatious, and loved the fact that I was the only other man to feast on her lovely body.

Beautiful and full titties, she was a tad plump but very sexy, a round butt, and her legs were nicely shaped. She wore toe rings on both feet and beautiful manicured toes, the photo showed her silky panties intertwined around her ankles.
She asked “would you like to smell them?” 

Her English was fair and I chuckled at her brazenness, she knew a lot of the dirty names like pussy and cunt, and she like the work fuck, I was hooked and wanted more. Once while at work I saw her log in, thinking I would kill a little time I shot her a quick IM, this turned out to be the most exciting time I had at work, more so because my office is quite open and there were many coworkers around.

We started chatting and she revealed how horny she was, she had been watching porn of course, curious about black men she had just finished watching a video and wanted to know if blacks really were so huge?

I didn't know how to answer, but I was getting turned on.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

I hedged and said some were.

“...and you, are you large?”

ahem, I thought as I began blushing, “I haven't had any complaints, and quite a few compliments”

Her direct approach forced a stiffening of my cock in my jeans making it quite obvious should I have to stand or leave my desk, I wrote back.

This was like adding fuel to a brush fire, she wrote back - “I am laying nude on my bed would you like to see?”

“Go ahead” I challenged knowing full well I could get caught and lose my job.

“First tell me what you would do if I were sitting on your desk now” “would you eat my pussy?”

“yes” “I would lick you till you scream” I wrote. The whole situation was an incredible turn on, I loved public sex and the risks involved but I had never cybered publicly and certainly never had a sexy woman rolling around on her bed while I pretended to be working.

“I would love to be there to suck your cock”

“Promise me you will write me something sexy later and I will turn my web-cam on”

“You got it” I typed with one hand as I used the other to adjust the menacing bulge in my jeans.

Now I find assertive women to be a turn on, while I love being in charge I also love to be seduced and controlled by a woman who is up to the task.

Wearing her hijab to cover her face, she showed up on my screen, the rest of her body was completely exposed. It is incredible sexy that I have never seen her face completely uncovered.

She crouched on her knees showing her fat pussy, her lips hidden by a thin down of hair were now revealed as she parted her cunt with her fingers. She brought her moist fingers to the camera for me to see, then smeared her juices around her nipples before lifting them to her mouth to suck them clean.

I felt a moistening in my pants and knew there was pre-cum leaking from my erect prick, I continued to watch as she inserted her fingers and proceeded to finger herself to a climax.

Her pussy now glistened from the copious release of her love fluids she lifted her tired sticky fingers to the camera again as she blew me a kiss.

“... dream of me later and tell me if you jerk off thinking of me”

I sat for a moment digesting what had just happened, looked over my shoulder to make sure I hadn't been observed, then I calmly shut my computer down and bolted from the building.
Published 
Written by top_spin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments