Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I WAS DAMN WRONG!

"I didn't know I was fucking a real queen."

0
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was damn wrong!
 
I was progressing into Elvira's asshole, attempting to prod my dick well within her while she shook her hips to ease for a good penetration. No question I was working at a cunt which  squeezed your shaft as if it crushed  an orange,  making you feel like   in heaven. This lady turned out to be a pro  at sex. 
 
This story began on one ocassion  I  visited and old buddy, I say old because he was  already  80yo. His name was Francisco, Spanish, and we had met for the first time many years ago, nevertheless we  had never been to a family  reunion,     until the moment he invited me over to know his family,  at his country house:   I gladly accepted. 
 
I no sooner arrived there,  as  Francisco met me at the door step,   saying something about a particular stuff which  surprised me a lot: he had to leave off the party   to   attend some duties  at his factory, especially if  he had just  got a telephone call concerning    something that deserved his attention up   there.   He'd catch the first flight available  to that destination,  the city where his shoe factory operated.
 
Before he left, he told me that given directions to  his wife on how to manage the reunion and guests  have a pleasant time during  that week end.  This is how  I suddenly was sitting alone in the middle of a big hall in my friend's house, and  heard  noises like somebody walking toward this place, and people chatting softly: I turned to see this people  approaching to the hall coming from the other house sector and what I saw impressed me:   she was standing there, a woma with well built body,  massive legs,  but attractive and kindly.  She told me about how caring she would be as Francisco had told her to take over at the party, wouldn't  worry about anything while staying in their residence: I'd have good accommodation, for everything had been  set beforehand for me: to spend an unforgettable week end here.  
 
A few minutes later, a young girl showed up and I was now  surprised by the sight of this chick  -20yo-  dressed in simple, uncomplicated clothes.  She didn't pronounce word, just  took my one piece  luggage  to escort me,  perhaps to the bedroom where I'd sleep.   The lady, excused herself,  would   attend to mass and visit some acquaintances afterwards,  take it easy, was her promise.  
 
As I walked up the stairs behind this young girl, I couldn't help noticing her well rounded buttocks, the way she shook them, through  the fabric that barely could conceal.  We got to the room and she turned to see me in a pretty cunning   way, so it came to my mind the lady's promise of my having a wonderful week end was only meant for this  chick to play coquettishly here,  so we'd end up playing bouncy bouncy  on that  king size bed, I wondered?
 
I was pretty gentle this time and I began to have small chat  with this beautiful girl. She was caring and sensitive at giving answers. She got even nicer as I made a comment about her beautiful and gorgeous body. I added that she  pretty soon would become  one outstanding  candidate for  a beauty contest  provided that someone managed  appropriately, and I volunteered.  I mentioned she even reminded me of the last girl who got an award in the whole  nation.  What a surprise it was as the young woman began to showe an exceptional interest in myself, out of the sudden.

As this conversation progressed, she asked me if I really judged she had such a potential for a beauty  contest. I was very honest and said yes,  she had  future ahead of her  with this gorgeous body waiting to be exploited. Her beauty was so special that it would be hard for anyone to find the proper words  to describe this girl, between exotic, mysterious, glamorous,  and simple, easy and plain,  at the same time. Besides she had a nice pair of natural tits. But there was no need  to ask her if she was willing to enter  a conquest, for she herself asked a question,  she wondered if she   met conditions ever,  like good body proportions.

To this question I replied that she had the chance, but it was necessary that she walked around in front of me in her bathing suit for  one split second so I'd watch her and could tell. She looked  worried so I asked her what seemed to be the problem and  she informed me she had not bathing suit to wear and show evidence of her beauty.  I didn't hesitate  as she proposed to model in her panty and brassiere and before I said yes,  she was already taking off her  dress.

Elvira  -this was the name she told  me-  was now standing there  almost  naked and I was quite grateful at seeing her Goddess body which looked like a supernatural being: I began to look for imperfections,  incorrectness in her body making but I couldn't find any. To make matters worse, she got close to me swiveling her pelvis like a cement mixer,  and hint me,  and I could guess here:  she   not only wished to get my attention but was trying to send me a sign about  something  more important.     I  played  along with her to find out by saying she was wonderful, had  a gorgeous body, about  her candid warm   smile and hair like silk. 
 
We were getting closer to each other until there was  barely no space between our bodies. I don't know how it came to mind  to say I'd be pleased to see her beautiful body completed naked and Elvira, as a respond to this,  immediately slid off her few clothes she was wearing, and was now standing there like a beautiful undressed sculpture for me to see. 

I did not believe  my eyes, and I slowly placed my hands on her skin, while she was getting down to the bed until she laid dawn  there with her legs spread wide, showing  her cunt which longed for a  kiss, so I softly began to kneel  in front of her, drew my mouth to the wet vulva and  my fingers began to clear up  the black hairy maze to show those beautiful  pussy lips to daylight.

It is not a custom that I  would suck a woman's pussy immediately,  unless I knew her pretty well, yet I let go straight to it with all my lust and began  to suck that cunt.  As I was  licking  Elvira's pink vagina lips I felt the fragrance and scent of her body which drove me crazy, specially that flavor coming from her cunt which I kept sucking happily.

SachaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SachaJez

Elvira moaned a lot, shaking her hips against my face. No doubt both of us were enjoying  this  a lot giving ourselves  pleasure. 

Her fine hands gripped  my head brushing it against her cunt passionately and keenly. She now had gotten to the most important point as she suddenly came with a  culmination of a great orgasm, bringing  soft moans and crying aloud for the pleasure she was feeling while mounted in a  longer and deeper climax.  A  last loud moan with  tremendous satisfaction had  come out of her mouth finally while I continued eat her cunt driving eagerly my tongue deep into her.

She was now apparently exhausted for so much labor but as I got up and saw her beautiful naked body together with her wet and well lubed cunt, I drew  my hard shaft out of my pants and I didn't wait to begin poking her, often kissing her, our tongues playing together. 

I didn't recall having sex in such wonderful way ever. May be   too much time had passed since last time, but   I was so turned on that it really didn't matter if the madam would arrive soon and caught us precisely doing love in such a wild manner. While I was slamming her relentlessly, Elvira shook her hips fiercely ,  but I was more delighted now as I suddenly discovered this latin suffered from this strange disease in which stiff vagina muscles gripped your masculinity  really hard  and you feel like if the pussy is actually squeezing your shaft incredibly.  She was a pro indeed in bed, shaking in such special way.  I couldn't recall any of my girlfriends  who could match her making love so amazingly.
 
There were two instances as we switched positions, to make it more enjoyable for us both, with Elvira's  nipples about to burst because they were too swelled, perhaps. She moaned only by the rush with my lips. It was hot in this room and despite I was completely dressed, sweat would hamper my good time here with her.

Finally, we both got our climax, after I kept slamming her deeply and harder, nailing her.  I could discern if she had gotten a good orgasm because of her particular way of communicating it to me,  saying she felt as if gallons of cum were flooding her vagina.

We ended up completely asleep on the bed. As I woke up I found myself alone in the room and the only sing of any Elvira had been here were her little panties that she couldn't take away as they got trapped under my body. It had become late now and it was the time for taking a shower and going to bed.

The next day,  after I was ready, I got downstairs to have breakfast and I met Francisco sitting at the table: he was back again to his home.  As he saw me, he said:

"Look, I'm the perfect fool. Somebody called and told me a mishap had taken place at the plant. I'm such a dumb that I headed immediately for that city without checking first if that was true. No doubt this was  the joke  from some son of a bitch in the union, but I'll find out who it was the asshole, and look a way for revenge.   My wife has just told me that you've had a good time here."

This commet surprised me and I said "yes".  At that precise moment, the lady got in carrying a bit bowl full of some stuff. Francisco told her:

"Mrs. Elvira, tell my wife that the guest is at the table now and to come here to join us.  Just now the young girl got in, gracefully dressed and charmingly beautiful. She was the gorgeous girl you would dream of,  got near Francisco and kissed him tenderly in the forehead, and sat down at the other end of the table. 
 
I was perplexed like hell, especially when she told her husband: "Darling, the doctor is pretty impressed at seeing  your  photograph album where I'm nominated  Queen of Beauty. Remember we had met for the first time here?"

To tell you the truth, I had no idea of what  she was talking about, least  what beauty contest she was referring to, but I had to play along with it and  I had no other  remedy than to keep smiling  and nod at the same time while  I sipped the coffee to dissimulate mi bewilderment. 
After breakfast, Francisco's wife, this beautiful girl  -Berenice was her name-  got close to me without being seen and told me:

"After lunch, mi husband takes a long nap   so I can show you the breeding in the stalls". 

Well,  perhaps I got that,  and we'd meet there  after lunch.

We met again at the stalls and Berenice  apologized before me saying it was only a joke she had played on me, so I should forgive her.   During the time I was there, she kept apologizing  but it will be difficult to live with this.  I didnt know I  was fucking my friend’s wife, and I realized she was 20 while he was 80yo. They had set me up while I was there sittting at the table trying to clear up the mess... in the bed room, ja, ja, ja!!!
 
THE END
 

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments