Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Golf Course Fun

"My golf game was never great, but that was fine with me. I played for the sheer fun."

26
15 Comments 15
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

She had to have known that what she was doing would turn on anyone that would see her. Yes, she was alone in her own backyard, but anyone driving by on the golf course cart path could easily see her.

She was completely naked and sunbathing in the nude. She was a stunning red-headed woman, with massive mammaries that belied explanation. And then, oh my Gawd, she stood and up and unabashedly strolled into her house, completely naked and unaware of prying eyes.

I was standing in the rough, just off the seventeenth fairway, lined with half-million-dollar mansions and backyard swimming pools. I was looking for my errant golf ball when I became entranced. How lucky could I have been?

I wandered around looking for my golf ball for a few more minutes before deciding it was best for me to take a drop and move on.

Back at the clubhouse, I heard several guys quietly talking about the “sights of the seventeenth” and I surmised very quickly that word had spread about the backyard beauty.

I decided to play the course again the next week, hoping to see my lovely, but as luck would have it, she was nowhere to be found. Then, the next week, lo and behold, as I scanned the backyard pools driving down the cart path, I was stunned to see her again, completely naked and sunbathing, poolside. I circled back and drove by a second time, pretending to be looking for my golf ball, hoping to get a better view.

The chaise lounge was empty. I was about to drive off when I heard a female voice call out from behind a large bush near the wrought iron fence that separated the golf course from the private property,

“Hey! Are you looking for your ball?”

I stopped the golf cart and placed it in reverse.

“It’s back here behind the bushes,” she called out. I stopped the cart and mashed on the brake. I exited the cart and approached the wrought iron fence, looking for a gate.

“How do I get in?” I called out.

“Hold on,” she said, “Let me bring it to you.”

She stepped from behind the bush, clad in nothing but her glory, without a stitch of clothing, my little white golf ball in hand. Her brazen nudity was astonishing. I suspect she quickly picked up on my surprise.

“Sorry," she said as she approached where I stood by the fence, my golf ball in hand, and totally naked, “I guess I should have put on some clothes, but then I thought, you’ve already seen everything already, so what the heck?”

Busted.

I quickly apologized for my intrusion into her privacy.

She extended her hand with my golf ball in it.

“That’s okay,” she replied, handing me my errant golf ball, adding, “I had it coming. I should have known my backyard is not that private.”

I looked at the golf ball she handed me and noticed it was not my ball. My golf balls had very distinct markings on them. Then, without thinking, I told her, “This is not my ball; my balls have distinct markings.”

“You don’t say,” she teased back with a smile, brushing back her long red hair that cascaded across her bare shoulders and down her back. “That’s the first time I’ve ever had anyone tell me that.”

There was no way to hide my obvious embarrassment. She chuckled and said, “You turn a very nice shade of red when you’re embarrassed.”

That only added to my misery and embarrassment.

“Would you like a glass of iced tea?” she asked.

I was doing my best to keep my eyes above chest level. It was hard.

My answer simply fell out of my mouth, “Sure.”

I watched as she strolled up a small incline and to the back door of the house. Oh my God! I wanted to just leave at that point and I probably should have, but I didn’t. A few seconds later and she emerged from the house with a glass of iced tea in each hand. She obviously had no issues with showing off her hot little body.

As I took the iced tea from her and gulped it down, she asked for my name.

“Andy,” I said.

“My husband is an ‘Andy’,” she disclosed as she took a sip from her glass of iced tea. “He’s an asshole. I hope you’re not an asshole.”

I reassured her I was not an asshole and that not all Andys are the same. I could see her measuring me up, from head to toe and back again.

“I can see that,” she declared, one hand on her hip and the other holding her glass of iced tea.

“You’re a pretty good-looking woman,” I said, proffering a wink.

“Thanks,” she replied, “I only wish my husband would take notice.”

“His loss,” I said.

She nodded her head in agreement.

“So where is your Andy?” I asked, “At work?”

“Yes,” she replied. “The asshole is at work.”

I could tell she really hated her husband. I quickly took another large drink of the iced tea.

“Do you want to join me?” she asked.

“I think I’m overdressed,” I replied. “Besides, I have two more holes to finish.”

“Yes, you do,” she wryly replied, smiling at my misfortune for saying I had “two more holes to finish.”

I chuckled when suddenly I realized my mistake. 

“What time does your husband get home?” I asked, trying to defer from my obvious faux pas.

“Not until late,” she replied, twirling a lock of her long red hair in a finger. “I need a good conversationalist and a massage. I am bored.”

feliziaGLAM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feliziaGLAM

“I’m not good at massages,” I replied, “but I may have some time to chat.”

“Cool,” she replied, “the gate is down at the end here.”

I looked and saw a latch on the three-foot-high wrought iron border fence. She walked beside me on the opposite side of the fence and unfastened the gate latch as I reached the gate. I pulled the gate open and stepped into the back yard. She reached out and took my hand into hers and said, “Welcome to my world.”

She silently led me up the grassy slope to the pool area and asked if I wanted to go for a swim. I peered down at my attire of Bermuda shorts and my polo shirt, and declared myself unfit for the pool. 

"How do I explain going back to the clubhouse in wet shorts?" I asked. 

“It's okay to go nude,” she said. “I do it all the time. No one cares what you look like.”

I chuckled.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “But mother nature has cast upon me...a spell that’s a bit embarrassing.”

She laughed and then she reached out and grabbed my crotch.

“So, I see,” she said. “We may have to work on that.”

I was shocked by her brazen boldness, but not put off. She grabbed a chair and instructed me to sit down. As soon as I sat down, she spread my legs and stepped between them, launching herself onto my lap, facing me, her hands coming to rest on my shoulders, her gorgeous 38D-cup breasts with perky little nipples perched perfectly on the top, staring straight at me in the face.

“Now tell me,” she began by looking me straight in the eyes, “What’s the best part of me?”

I barely had time to adjust to her very overt and very provocative assault. Her hands were now up under my polo shirt, teasing me. Suddenly, I was completely shirtless.

I grabbed her thighs and tried to readjust her.

“Am I heavy?” she asked.

“No,” I replied, “but you are crushing the tool.”

She smiled and proffered an apology. She slipped from off my lap and quickly started unfastening my Bermuda shorts. 

“Let’s see what we have going on down here,” she noted, digging past the waistband of my bikini briefs to feel for my rapidly expanding tool.

“Nice package,” she noted as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my tool. I grabbed the sidearms of the chair, allowing her to strip me of any last vestige of dignity. I was now fully exposed and completely naked. 

My eight-inch cock arched upwards against my lower abdomen. She smiled as she dropped to her knees in front of me, positioning herself between my legs, while she gently fondled my manhood.

“This is nice," she noted, bending forward to plant a light kiss on the very tip end of my circumcised stick. She gently massaged my testicles and then proceeded to give me an unbelievable blow job of epic proportions. I couldn’t hold back and emptied my load – with her proudly taking it all in her mouth and swallowing it. I was blown away.

A naked swim after that was very refreshing. I needed it and I enjoyed it. I have no idea how long we swam, but it was a delight to enjoy. Our conversation was light-hearted and easy-going. She said she had always had a fantasy to do a stranger, and I was the right person, at the right time. I apologized for not being able to complete her fantasy.

“We’ve still got time,” she replied. “My Andy never gets home until late.”

Then as we leaned against the side of the pool, she leaned in and asked me to kiss her.

Damn.

As we made our way into the well-decorated house, I was amazed at how down to earth she was. 

“I’m easy to please,” she said. “Feed me, fuck me and give me a blanket and I am happy.”

She positioned me on her master bed, which was made for a queen and had white satin curtains and a canopy of the same. She lay on her back and invited me to pleasure her, in the most delightful way. It didn’t take much for us to end up in a sixty-nine position.

Her kitty was freshly shaved and very responsive to my touches and my stimulation. When I flicked my tongue against her labia, she grabbed my head.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded. I hovered over her, looking straight into her big brown eyes, as the tip of my tool brushed ever so lightly against her pubes. She pushed the head of my cock directly into her pussy, using two fingers.

“Fuck me!” she pleaded more forcefully. I pushed my way forward, the walls of her vagina clamping down on my cock, pulsating and then releasing. Our pubic bones crashed into one another, and then it was game on.

I think we tried every known position possible, with me finally dumping my load deep inside of her from behind, as I slapped her cute ass. She fell forward on the bed, her arms and hands extended, her hands balled into white-knuckled fists, as she shook and trembled.

All in all, it was one of the most erotic and unplanned events of my life.

I have no idea how long we pleasured each other, but the sun was setting when I finally decided to leave. I made my way down the ornate staircase, wobble-legged and spent, and then out to my golf cart, which was still parked, amazingly, where I had left it.

I made par on that, and I finished off the last two holes in grand style. Lucky me. 

The seventeenth fairway will always carry, for me, a very special meaning. The guys in the clubhouse still talk about the lady at the pool, but I am willing to bet none of them know her like I do.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments