Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Evening Breeze

41
25 Comments 25
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It took a fumble or two with the locking mechanism, but then the glass doors slid apart, and I stepped out on to the roof garden.

I was immediately hit by a wall of hot city air and a barrage of noise from the busy streets below. My godmother had forewarned me when she loaned me the apartment, for six months, that the days would be like this but that by evening the streets and the temperatures would calm down.

I was just out of Uni and moving to the Big Smoke for a much sought after internship with a major broadcaster. I was pumped and excited, and the city bustle just added to the mix.

My godmother, Tania was correct, by mid-evening, the heat had dropped to a pleasant level and the noise, bar the occasional emergency siren was gone until it would resume with the morning rush.

I had helped myself to an icy cold Bud from the fridge and settled down outside to check that I was thoroughly familiarised with World Corp.'s mission statement and corporate values.

Try as I might I struggled to keep my eyes on the written page. The roof gardens gave me a stunning view of the city skyline. Probably a full two blocks east and south of our building.

Eventually, as I neared the end of my required reading, I caught a movement at the roof garden of the building across the street.

The waning sunlight had reflected from the glass doors of the roof garden as they slid apart.

I looked across curious as to who lived there. A tall twenty-something blonde in a khaki jumpsuit and heels appeared carrying a silver tray.

I watched as she placed the tray upon the glass-topped table before carefully arranging an ice bucket, glasses and what looked like a champagne bottle.

I think I was born a people watcher a voyeur. I couldn't help myself. I put the papers away and settled back with my beer to watch.

The blonde went back inside only to reappear with a blanket and a small object I could not distinguish.

Then things got very interesting.

First, she folded the blanket down until it made a cushioned pad and placed it on the floor before the table.

As I kept on watching, she pulled the zip on her jumpsuit before slipping it off her shoulders and down her legs. Now I could see her in a sheer black bra and string panties.

In seconds the undies and bra came off, and she stood there in all her glory clad in just her heels.

Already I was clenching my thighs as my kitty started purring to the scene before me.

Amazed, I watched with bated breath as she picked up a black collar and fastened it around her neck before picking up what I thought were hair extensions.

Spreading her legs and leaning forward she took the silver end of the extensions and oh fuck me. I watched as the silver end was slowly slipped into her ass and she straightened up now with a tail swinging against her thighs.

Slowly I eased down the zip of my shorts and allowed my fingers to seek out my now molten pussy.

The blonde fastened a blindfold over her eyes and knelt on the blanket.

For the next thirty minutes, nothing happened, well almost nothing. The blonde knelt utterly still in the warm evening air.

I was now clad only in my tee and panties having slipped off my shorts. Using my phone, safe in the knowledge that my quarry was blindfolded, I zoomed in for a closer look.

I could see condensation beading on the champagne bottle and running down to the crisp white napkin wrapped around the base.

I could see her small pale nipples jutting from her firm mid-sized breasts.

I could see a cluster of pale brown moles at the base of her sternum.

When I inhaled, I could smell my own arousal? The result of edging myself since had she slipped that tail up her firm shapely ass. Oh, yes, I could see that too. The muscles in her back flexing as she knelt.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

I decide to deny myself, I would not cum until this scene before me played out.

Suddenly my eyes were drawn to more movement at the entrance to the roof garden.

Another woman appeared. Elegant in a black lace cocktail dress and delicate spiked heels. Her long black hair shone in the evening light as she strode to the table.

I watched her smooth purposeful stride and I pictured a panther hunting its prey.

She poured a glass of champagne. My phone image was so clear I could see the bubbles rising. Sitting at the table, she bent to ease off her heels. After quaffing her first flute of champagne, she poured another, and she had yet to utter a word to the immobile blonde.

Her dress had parted to reveal smooth thighs and lacey hold-ups.

She raised a leg and snapped a command. The blonde moved forward to caress her stockinged foot. I could see her kissing the toes as she stroked up her thighs.

Slowly, oh so slowly, she ran her hands up the black stockinged leg until they disappeared beneath the hem of the dress.

Her hands reappeared, bringing the stocking top with them. Gradually the shiny, smooth nylon was drawn down the pale shapely leg until it was bare.

I could see the dark-haired woman wriggling her toes in delight in the evening breeze.

The blonde repeated the process until the second leg was bare.

Woman number two stood and allowed the blonde to caress her ass beneath the dress. From my vantage point, I could see everything.

The blonde's nipples were now rigid with arousal as her fingers tented beneath the lacy dress. She was fingering her mistress's ass and pussy the motions could not be misconstrued.

The dark-haired woman flung her head back in orgasmic release, and I heard a distinct shriek of pleasure.

Stepping back away from the blonde, she reached to tug the zip of her dress. The black lacey fabric fluttered to the floor next to her kneeling slave.

There was no bra under the dress just large, very large breasts capped by big nubby nipples centred in dark areolas.

The blonde stood and moved to the table as her mistress followed.

Now I could see a large black phallus swinging from what I had thought were thong panties.

The blonde moved to sit on the table and spread her legs wide apart.

I was now struggling to hold the phone steady as I had the fingers of my other hand buried deep inside my sopping cunt.

I lay the phone on top of my work notes forsaking detail for pleasure.

The mistress as I feel the need to call her had picked up the champagne and poured two full glasses before elevating the bottle high above the blonde's pussy to dowse it with cold fizzy bubbles.

I could already feel that incredible sensation starting to build deep inside me as I watched the mistress lick the champagne from the blonde's pussy.

I watched the mistress as she drove her black phallus deep into her blonde slave's cunt.

The blonde screamed in delight as her hands splayed her legs even farther apart.

I watched the milky white ass of the mistress move back and forth as she fucked the blonde with full hard strokes.

The blonde now clutched the edge of the table, her moans of pleasure filled the night air and carried to my ears.

I could no longer hold back, I came hard. Oh, so very hard.

My juices splattered on the tiles beneath me. My screams of release now echoed into the night sky.

Eventually, my breathing settled, and I looked back across the street to the roof garden opposite.

Both women, the mistress and the blonde, were standing hand in hand.

They raised their glasses and waved before beckoning to me, "Come, come and join us," the mistress called.

I swallowed deeply, waved back and reached for my shorts.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments