Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Serve And Protect, Chapter 2

"He "searches" her while roleplaying a sexy arrest!"

32
13 Comments 13
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Without another word, he used the fingers of his left hand to hold her lips open while two fingers from his right suddenly plunged deep into her sweet hole. 

Honey gasped at the surprise entry, then the gasp turned to a moan of pure pleasure as she felt the fingers curl up and begin to rub the soft spongy pad commonly known as the g-spot. 

He watched her face as he thrust into her. Her eyes got wide with surprise and her mouth formed an "O" as he began using short, quick thrusts in rapid jackhammer stabs into her.

"Ohhh!" she squealed in surprise at the suddenness entry. Then her moans turned to an "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" chant as his fingers plunged in repeatedly. 

Honey's first reaction was to grab his wrist and try to pull his fingers from her but failing that, she reached back and clawed at the trunk lid, trying to find something to hang on to as his hand tore her world asunder.

Honey thought that nothing could be more intense and feel as good as what he was doing to her at that moment. But she would quickly learn how mistaken she was. 

He had settled into a fast, but steady rhythm and Honey was just barely able to tolerate it and keep her wits about her when he added a new element that completely caught her off-guard. 

With his thumb, he began rubbing her hard clit as his fingers kept churning inside her. This move bent her double causing her to raise up off the trunk and grab his wrist with both hands.

"Oh please, oh please, oh please!" she cried as she struggled to remove the hand. But it was already too late. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Sure enough, she had no more got the words out than with a loud cry, she gushed her juices out like a flood. 

Honey had never "squirted" before–normally when she came it trickled out like the last water from a draining hose. But this time her orgasm was so hard that her hose had good pressure behind it and she spewed her sweetness out forcibly.

Officer Brady didn't allow Honey to have any time to come down from her sexual peak. As soon as she stopped cumming, he moved forward getting between her still shaking legs and his mouth attached to her leaking pussy. 

She groaned aloud as his tongue burrowed deep into her squirming and twisting to get at every pearly drop of juice left inside.

"Please... I can't..." she whined pitifully. 

Honey tried pushing him away from her, but he just grabbed her wrists and held them to her sides.

"Be still. You've had your fun, now it's my turn!" he said sternly.

He resuming his devouring her and she writhed and wriggled despite her attempts to obey him. But with his holding her arms tight to her sides and kneeling in front of her, all she could really do was wiggle a bit, she had no hope of escaping his torments. Nor would she have, even if she could–he was showing her things she could not have imagined in her most erotic dreams.

Honey's sexual experience up to this point was limited to the few boys she had known and dated in school. And while in her tender, pubescent mind she might have thought these boys were impressive, they were still just bumbling, unskilled amateurs when it came to the art of pleasing a woman.

But now she was in the skilled hands of a man... a man who knew what he wanted and what she wanted as well. A man who knew what it took to please a woman–really please her–and make her remember the experience.

And he was going to make damn sure that she remembered THIS experience! So despite her begging and pleas that "she couldn't take it anymore", he continued feasting on her tender pussy, licking and lapping up the juices she gave him. In so doing, he also drove her even deeper into her own lusts.

Soon Honey had built up to yet another crashing orgasm. She could feel herself cresting and she knew this one would be even bigger and more powerful than the first. She steeled herself and prepared for liftoff. And, as inevitable as sunrise, it hit her... hard!

"Ohhhfuuck,yesss!" she screamed to the world as she erupted spraying her juices out and covering Officer Blake's face and shirt with her own "honey."

He was able to catch some of it in his mouth as she first started to cum, but with her violent twisting and bucking, there was no way he could keep from getting thoroughly soaked.

It took a good five minutes or so for her orgasm to work through her and another couple of minutes for her to be able to calm enough to speak.

"Oh... my... God! That... was... amazing!" she panted as she could draw in a breath.

"I'm glad you liked it so far. Wait till you see what's next!" he smirked.

"There's more?"

"Well of course! We haven't even gotten to the fucking yet... you don't want to leave without finishing do you?"

Honey groaned at this news. She had hoped that these two gigantic orgasms were enough. But he had still more in store for her!

"Remember, this was supposed to be a mutually beneficial pact–I would take care of your needs and you would take care of mine. You haven't fulfilled your end of the deal yet, Miss Franklin. Would you like me to finish writing that ticket?" he asked.

"No Sir," she said, looking at her feet.

She knew she had to finish this no matter how long it took or what he wanted to do to her. Like any young person, her car was her life and without it, she would be a nobody and would never fit into her group of friends. 

Her father would be none too pleased either. He was a busy man and even though he was a prominent lawyer in Atlanta, she knew he had her dead to rights. Besides, she wasn't sure his influence would extend to a small town judge two states away! 

He had already warned her several times about her driving. Another speeding ticket, coupled with a reckless driving charge, would be the end of her car privileges for a very long time. No car, no social life, and for her that was a fate worse than death!

"That's good... because I have a hard cock just looking for someplace warm and wet to put it. Any ideas?" he said.

"Please Brady... please... fuck me," she said simply.

With that, he stood up in front of her. Taking her by the shoulders, he was just about to push her back onto the trunk so he could get to it when she stopped him.

"Wait! Could you... um... could you use your... handcuffs?" she asked, shyly looking up at him.

"You want me to fuck you while you are handcuffed?" he asked, wanting to clarify things.

"Yes! It would be so hot and sexy! Please?" she asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"All right, I guess so. Do you want to be handcuffed in the front or behind your back?" he asked.

"How do you normally handcuff a prisoner?" she asked.

"We always 'cuff them in the back... with their hands behind their backs so they can't use them," he said.

"Then that's how I want it. I want you to pretend you just caught me and you are handcuffing me and then as you frisk me you decide to fuck me too!" she said, the excitement in her voice obvious.

"Okay,"

"And as you frisk me and start to fuck me, I will pretend to struggle. but I know you are much stronger and I am helpless!" she added.

"So you like it a little on the rough side do you?" he said with a wicked grin.

"I like to be held down or restrained and made to do things... you know, like rape fantasy games. I like to pretend a burglar breaks in and takes me before robbing me or that I am in a parking lot and someone attacks me. Those kinds of forced sex games. 

"I've never tried the bad cop taking the young girl version... it sounds very exciting!" she said. She squirmed as she spoke as if the mere saying it out loud turned her on.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm a cop then, I guess. Sure, we can play 'Bad Cop And The Young Slut' if you want." 

As soon as he said that, he grabbed her by the shoulder, standing her up and spinning her around in a single motion to push her face down on the trunk lid. He wasn't gentle about it, but he wasn't overly rough either. 

He kicked her legs apart "Spread 'em!" he said authoritatively.

Placing one hand on the small of her back, he reached forward with the other and grabbed her wrist, bringing it behind her back where he put one handcuff on her wrist. Then he brought the other hand back to cuff her wrists together.

Officer Brady then pulled her back to a standing upright position and said. "I'm going to frisk you now. Is there anything you want to tell me before I begin?"

"Nooo..." she moaned, closing her eyes as her excitement and anticipation grew. She was on fire once again and could hardly wait until he touched her in those places she most wanted to be touched.

Standing upright with her back to him, Officer Brady began at her head caressing her hair and down her neck. 

He was gentle and tender, making this more of an erotic "search" than a professional one. When he got to her neck, he grabbed her throat firmly and whispered low in her ear. 

"Just relax Miss..." and was rewarded with a shudder and a moan. 

Moving to her shoulders, he massaged her shoulders for a moment before trailing his fingertips slowly down her arms and gently caressing her hands. 

He moved to her hips and his hands moved back up her sides slowly, very lightly skimming across her ribs and up to her armpits. 

He took a step closer so that his body and hers were pressed together before his hands moved around to her tits. She gasped as his hands moved to her generous tits and he cupped them "searching" the crease under the firm, tender mounds. 

"Oh God... oh Brady, I want you so much! I need you so much! Please..." she moaned, pressing her ass back into his crotch. 

She saw his need too, his cock was fully hard and erect, straining to join with her even through his trousers. She ground her ass against the enormous bulge she felt back there and her pussy gushed in eager anticipation.

Brady answered by curling his fingers and digging them deep into the creamy flesh of her tits and using his thumbs to rub over her sensitive nipples as he had done with her clit earlier. 

It elicited a similar response, as Honey laid her head back on his shoulder moaning her delight. Her hands found what they were searching for as well and she groaned anew when she squeezed the hardness and it twitched back at her.

HannaLopa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaLopa

"Find something interesting there, did you miss?" he commented. 

He let her grind against him for a few moments, wanting her to get wetter and hotter for him. Which is exactly what happened– Honey's pussy went into overdrive as she felt the hard cock that would soon be nestled deep inside her... she hoped.

When he felt that she was heated up good and proper from wriggling and rubbing her tight ass against him, he moved down her body from her tits down her firm flat belly. 

As his hands moved to her abdomen past her beltline she whimpered, knowing what his next destination would be. She sucked in a deep breath, not sure when the next one would come her way.

He moved over her mound and through her well-trimmed patch of pale blond fur. Honey kept her pussy trimmed into a small triangle of fur starting just above her clit. The patch was small enough that it was hidden when she wore her bikini bottoms, and she kept the hair cut short, only about finger-width long.

His fingers ran through the blonde patch until they reached the edge of her slick, swollen lips. He lightly traced their outline as she shuddered and whimpered desperately. 

She tried thrusting forward hoping to get him to go inside and finger her craving pussy, but he anticipated her movement and pulled away before she got any relief at all.

"Please, Brady! Please don't tease me! I need to feel you inside me, pleeease!" she said, stomping her foot in frustration.

He pushed her upper body down onto the trunk lid, face down. "Quit struggling!" he said in a pretend gruff manner. "Just for that, I'm going to do a cavity search... to see why you are resisting so much!"

"A cavity search? What's cavity sear-Ohhh, fuck!" she said, as his fingers suddenly plunged deep into her drooling pussy. 

He began rapidly fingerfucking her while twisting and turning his fingers to the right then to the left inside her. He curled his fingers and straightened them, spread them apart, then crossed them inside her–doing all manner of random actions to see which ones worked and which ones didn't, and keeping her off guard with what to expect. 

The result was just what he wanted... she was moaning, whimpering, and crying as she laid there on the trunk lid, handcuffed and legs spread, leaking like a broken water main!

Honey squirmed and twisted and writhed on the trunk lid as he worked her pussy to a froth. Part of her animated movement was trying to escape the devilish torment but part of it was her trying to get his fingers to touch her is the places she needed him to in order for her to reach her orgasm.

But neither objective was being reached and it only frustrated her more. "Please Brady, oh please fuck me! Please, I'm begging you... I need your cock in my pussy! I need to feel your hard, fat cock fill my pussy so bad... please... Oh God, please fuck me! Fuck me!" Honey sobbed, her face laid on the trunk lid in utter defeat.

Officer Brady knew she was done. He had broken her down just as he wanted. She was totally out of any fight or resistance. It was time for the "sentencing" phase of this "arrest"!

He pulled her head up off the car as he leaned over a bit. "Good. Now that I've turned you into the greedy little fuckslut that I knew you were, I'm going to show you what a real fucking is like! You want my 'hard, fat cock' so bad then you got it!" he said in a menacing tone.

Honey could only whimper her reply, she was in no condition to do anything else. He stood back up and in a flash had his pants down around his ankles and eight hard throbbing inches of cock in his fist. 

Moving up close behind her and standing between her spread legs, he started rubbing the head of his cock in her slippery dripping slit. She gasped when she felt him there, knowing that this time it wasn't his fingers toying with her.

He rubbed the length of his cock between and through her pussy lips to lubricate it for the next step. As he did he continued to talk dirty to her keeping her mind reeling and clouded with lust. 

"Feel that slut? Do you feel that thick, hard cock between your lips? That's it... get me nice and wet so I can fuck you good and proper! Spread that pussy juice all over my cock, you little fuckwhore. I'm really gonna enjoy fucking that tight, hot, cunt of yours!" he said in a low growling voice.

Honey whimpered in a voice barely above a whisper. "Please..."

With his cock covered in her slippery juices, it was time to proceed. "Hold those ass cheeks apart. I want to see where I'm sticking my cock you know!" he said. Somehow his words cut through her fog and she moved to pull her cheeks apart.

SMACK! He gave her a hard swat on one ass cheek. "I said to hold them open, slut! I want to see pink between those cheeks!" he barked.

Honey squealed in shock and surprise and tugged her cheeks apart further.

"That's better," he said and immediately he plunged his cock quickly and fully into her without any tenderness or compassion. The instant he felt his cock touch the bottom of her warm wet hole he began furiously fucking her, pistoning in and out like some out of control jackhammer. 

Officer Brady fucked the young girl hard and fast, almost viciously, giving her just what she wanted, although now she was beginning to have second thoughts on that choice!

With her hands cuffed behind her back and pinned firmly to the car with his body, she had little chance or ability to struggle. She just had to bear whatever he wanted to do to her. She moaned and whimpered and cried at his onslaught but he paid her little mind.

Brady fucked the girl as if he was taking out all the frustration, hurt, and denial he had received since his ex-girlfriend left him out of her. 

She was his sexual "punching bag" of sorts and he used her to get it all out of his system. He didn't hurt her, he was careful enough not to do that, but he definitely would leave her walking funny and sitting gingerly for a couple of days!

Honey had no way of knowing how long he fucked her like this, or how many times she came because of it. She knew of at least three orgasms she'd had but after that, they all blended together into a single continuous frenzy of blind animal lust.

But such a maniacal pace can't be maintained forever and even the most impassioned eventually wear down. So it was with Brady. Just when Honey didn't think she could take any more of his sexual rampaging, he announced that he was about to cum.

Not knowing her preferred method of birth control or even if she had one, he didn't want to risk any future consequences. He pulled out suddenly and hauled her to her feet by her hair. Spinning her around to face him, he pushed her to her knees (he helped her kneel slowly so she would hurt her knees on the hard dirt road). 

"Open that cockhole, slut, I want you to suck me off. I'm going to cum down that pretty throat!" he said. Honey opened her mouth obediently and he shoved his cock into her mouth, gagging her at first, but pulling back slightly after that.

"Obviously, you don't know how to deepthroat. Well, that's okay, I'm sure you will learn that trick someday. So let's see what you do know about sucking cock!" he mocked.

Honey wasn't unfamiliar with cock sucking although she was far from a "pro" at it. She had done it a few times to her boyfriends and on dates, and while she was a bit disappointed that she wasn't able to deepthroat him, she was determined to give her all at sucking him off then.

She remained handcuffed which made it harder but also turned her on incredibly and she went to her work with eagerness and resolve. 

She began bobbing her head up and down the meaty shaft while her tongue rolled around the soft velvety skin on the underside of his cock. She pushed herself to go as deep as she could, even coming back gagging a few times but she used the saliva as extra lubrication for her work.

Brady took her head in his hands, guiding her to a rate and rhythm that he needed to reach his peak and with all that he had done to her, that peak came sooner than he really wanted it to.

Being without sex for so long and with such a hot, eager, young thing to play with, it wasn't long before he felt the stirrings in his balls signaling his fun was coming to an end.

"Okay, slut, I'm going to cum now, get ready..." he warned her. Honey bobbed and sucked all the harder as if she wanted to suck his soul itself from him.

She felt him swell in her mouth and his fingers wrapped in her blond hair as he shot the first scalding jets onto her mouth. Honey instantly began swallowing, not knowing how big a load he might have in his heavy man-sized nuts. 

It was a good thing she did too–Brady had quite a load saved up and he was emptying himself into her completely. After several spurts into her mouth, he pulled back and shot a couple more onto her pretty young face, wanting her to look as well as feel like a slut. 

"There he said as the last dribbles leaked from him. Now you look the part of a cock-sucking slut!" He used his still hard cock to smear his cum all over her face giving her a sheen that reflected in the daylight.

Brady leaned against the car as he came down from his orgasm watching Honey, handcuffed and kneeling at his feet. When he had calmed down enough to do so, he reached down and helped her to her feet. 

Holding her head up by her hair, he looked sternly at her. "So slut did you get what you wanted?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes!" she said with a big happy smile.

"Good. Now I think we should get back to the car before someone comes looking for us!" he said. He unlocked her handcuffs rubbing her wrists a bit and then helped her into the patrol car. he drove her back to her car while lecturing her again on the speed limit and her driving. 

When they reached where her car was still parked he walked her to her car and opened the door for her.

"Brady, I want to thank you for not writing me a ticket and for... you know. I had a wonderful time and I promise to be more careful driving. Before I go, could I ask... what is your first name?" she asked.

"Mark. Mark Brady," he said.

"Mmm, I like that name. Very manly!" she said. She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Goodbye, Mark Brady. Take care of yourself." Then Honey Franklin got in her car and carefully drove off on her way. 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments