Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cable Guy's Magical House Call

"Will Maggie's flirting with the cable guy lead to more?"

69
39 Comments 39
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Some women enjoy a man in uniform, whether it's military or work related. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In Maggie's case, it's the cable guy that makes her wet."

Maggie got home with four new cable boxes in hand and felt quite confident that she could set things up herself. Connecting the new boxes wouldn’t be rocket science! Besides, she was quite tech-savvy and had a degree in technology, for crying out loud.

So, when all four televisions displayed the same error, she was less than amused. A call to the cable company resulted in even more frustration when the young woman on the other end of the phone finally said, “May I make an appointment with a technician for you? Nothing we’ve tried seems to be working.”

Maggie agreed and took the first appointment Monday morning. She would just go into work late, which was no big deal since she was the boss.

At ten minutes past eight on Monday morning, the doorbell rang. The technician was easy on the eyes in his neatly pressed uniform with his name, Amos, embroidered in white brush script in the upper left corner of his shirt. Maggie felt a stirring below as he stepped inside and walked past her in the narrow foyer.

“Which TV seems to be affected, ma’am?” Amos asked politely.

“All of them,” she answered, trying not to be offended by the fact that he called her ma’am. “I have four televisions, one in the living room, one in each bedroom, and one in my home office.”

“And what issue are you having?” he asked further.

“Issue? Oh, well, I can’t seem to get anything higher than channel 17. When I try to get anything above that, I get the message that it’s retrieving channel information,” I explained, trying hard not to imagine what his chest looked like under that crisp uniform shirt.

“Okay, well let me take a look and see if I can fix you right up,” he said smiling.

A little shiver crept up Maggie’s spine. “Mm-hmm, that’d be great!” she said knowing full well he meant the cable reception while in her head, fixing her right up would mean his head between her legs. She hoped to God she wasn’t blushing.

“Show me where the entrance is,” Amos said innocently.

Maggie choked on her tea, “Entrance?” 'It’s between my legs,' she thought wickedly.

“Yes, where does the cable come in from the outside?” he clarified.

“Oh, that’s in the front bedroom,” she answered as she felt a hint of moisture dampening her panties.

She watched as Amos bent over to check the cable connection and wondered what that fine ass would look like without pants. 'Jesus, Maggie, get ahold of yourself,' she thought.

“Well, there’s nothing wrong with that connection. Let’s go see what you’ve got going on in your bedroom,” Amos suggested.

Maggie just sighed. Was she picking up a vibe from him? Or was she imagining things because it had been way too long since she’d been properly fucked? She showed him to her bedroom and said, “Well hopefully you can help me fix what’s wrong in here.”

Amos said nothing, but a little half-smile showed up on his face. Maggie said, “I’m going to pour myself some more tea, do you want anything?”

Amos looked at Maggie and said, “Do you mean to drink? No, I’m good for now.”

In the kitchen, she slid her hands in her pants and felt the slick heat. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked her juices off them.

“I think I know what the problem is,” he said as he watched her with her fingers in her mouth.

Maggie quickly tucked her hand in her pocket and said, “Oh, that’s great! Will it be hard to fix?”

Fuck! She felt her nipples stand at attention when she’d said the word, hard. 'Could he tell? Was he flirting? Was his cock hard?' She snuck a glance at his crotch and saw a delightful bulge.

“Actually, it’s a pretty simple fix. I will get you all taken care of in no time,” he winked.

Maggie was so aroused by this sexy man in his work uniform, she felt a desperate need to cum. But could she really have sex with him? Or should she just wait until he left and rub one out before going in to work?

In a matter of minutes, Amos had all the televisions receiving all the channels that were part of her subscription.

“That was fast, what did you do?” she asked.

“I unplugged the boxes and plugged them back in,” he explained.

“I did that!” Maggie said, frustrated because now she felt stupid that her cable problem had such an easy fix.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

“Yes, but you’re not the cable guy,” he laughed.

“Oh, so do you have some sort of cable guy magic fingers?” Maggie asked.

“As a matter of fact, I do,” he grinned.

Maggie laughed, but her head was spinning. Should she make a move? Would it be considered lecherous or would her advances be welcomed?

“Is there anything else I can do for you today?” Amos asked.

Maggie hesitated. Then decided it couldn’t hurt to flirt, “What else can those magical fingers do?”

Amos grinned, “Whatever you want them to do, I’m very handy.”

Maggie gasped a little, “Well there is something else wrong in my bedroom. Maybe you could take a look?”

“It would be my pleasure,” he said as he followed her to her room. “Just so you know, though, I’m not allowed to take my uniform off on the job.”

“Oh,” Maggie said, feeling a little disappointed.

“But I’d be happy to help you with your needs,” he offered.

Maggie sat down on the bed and asked, “Do you have a magical tongue as well?”

Amos nodded, got down on the floor, and opened Maggie’s legs. “Your panties are soaked,” he mused.

“I can take them off if they are in the way,” Maggie said seductively.

“Yes, I think it would be easier for me to access your equipment that way,” Amos teased.

Maggie slid her panties off and let her legs fall open again. The feeling of Amos’s hot breath on her inner thighs was heavenly! He teased and tormented her with his tongue. Then he slid those magical fingers into her hot, wet hole and moved them in and out of her at a slow, erotic pace.

“Oh my God, Amos!” Maggie cried out, “This feels so fucking good!”

Amos stopped for a moment and asked, “I think your problem is that you need to release this valve here. Shall I continue, ma’am?”

“Only if you stop calling me ma’am and call me Maggie,” she said.

“Close your eyes, Maggie, and let me solve your pressure issue with my magical fingers and tongue,” Amos moaned.

Amos licked and sucked, while his fingers fucked, until Maggie was ready to burst. Amos stopped and grinned, “You’re going to suck my cock as payment, right Maggie?”

“God, yes, Amos, I will suck your cock, just don’t stop again! I need to cum so badly!” Maggie cried out.

He continued his decadent assault on her swollen clit and labia and edged her till she cried out, “Amos, please! Please, I need to cum!” Then he slid in four fingers and rammed her little cunt until she exploded, spraying her juices all over his face.

“Oh my God, thank you! You do have magical fingers and a wicked tongue!” she sighed.

Amos unzipped his fly and said, “It’s time to pay me, Maggie.”

Maggie grinned and slid down to the floor, “Sit down, Amos, I want you to be comfortable while I take care of you.”

Amos grinned and sat down on the edge of the bed, while Maggie licked and sucked his hard shaft. She looked up at him provocatively and said, “You know, if you’d take off those pants, I could finger your ass and suck your balls for you too.”

“You know I can’t do that, Maggie. Rules are rules, and the uniform must stay on,” he explained firmly.

Maggie sighed and nodded, then she took his cock all the way in, allowing her throat to relax to accommodate his size. Amos pushed her head down and fucked her throat, “God, yes, take my cock deep, Maggie! Swallow my cock! Fuck! I’m cumming, Maggie! Swallow every fucking drop like a good girl!”

Amos exploded in her throat, and Maggie made sure to swallow every single drop.

“Fuck, you give the most amazing head, Maggie!” he said afterwards, still panting.

“And you have the most magical fingers and tongue I’ve ever experienced,” she said, returning the compliment.

“Mm, I wish I could stay longer, but I have other calls,” Amos sighed as he tucked his spent cock back into his pants and zipped them up.

“I understand. Thanks for the magical house call, Amos. Same time next month?” she grinned.

“Mm, you know it! Next time disconnect your Internet modem too. That way I can stay longer,” he said as he gave her a soft kiss goodbye.

“One of these days, I’m gonna get that uniform off of you, rules be damned,” she said as she stood in the doorway, watching his fine ass walking towards the truck.

“Maggie, we both know that’s not a rule. You just love to fuck around with a man in uniform!” he called back to her, blowing her a kiss.

She sighed; he wasn’t wrong!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments