Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toronto Rolls Out The Wet Carpet - Part 1

"Neophyte walks into a sex club and never saw it coming"

41
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story, very recent, and I'm still shaking my head in disbelief."

Over the years I've heard enough about sex clubs to make me extremely curious, but pervy as I am, I never felt it was appropriate to check one out as a single guy. I guess until now.

In Toronto for a concert, I had some time to kill the day before. Someone here on Lush had recommended ***** as a sex club that allowed single guys in part of the club, so instead of overthinking it, I decided to finally just see what these places were about. I hopped in an Uber and headed down there at 3 in the afternoon.

It was empty when I got there. Friendly, professional staff showed me around and explained the rules, and then I went outside to sit by the pool to see what the vibe was like. I love being naked, so I was already feeling pretty free and easy.

When people started arriving, I chatted everybody up - all ages and genders - to find out what kind of crowd this was. Had some fantastic sexy and non-sexy conversations and my first taste of what a friendly, body-positive, sex-positive crowd was like. Even jumped in on a naked yoga class. So refreshing to see the respect and kindness of a bunch of naked horny people.

It was still pretty quiet, so I left to get dinner with a friend and then came back for the late-night scene.

Oh, it had changed.

There were a lot more people but still mostly dudes, several of whom could be seen respectfully following around two hot couples who were mingling in separate areas, enjoying the attention but not allowing touch.

The hot tub was sexy, the bar was sexy, the sauna and pool... sexy. A woman was lashed to a wall getting gangbanged while her husband stood by, and another was blowing two guys. The two hot couples, however, were still untouched and just chatting with their admirers. They didn't cross paths with one another but I knew where they were most of the time because... hot.

I decided to go chill in the sauna by myself, fantasize and take a break. The surrounding action had gotten me pretty hot, so I was just slowly stroking and relaxing with my eyes closed when I heard the door open and close.

When I opened my eyes, the young Latino couple that had attracted so much attention had joined me. The young, slender girl had a perfect ass, small tits, and topped off the look with a pair of oversized glasses. She was staring at my crotch and licking her beautiful lips - a cliché scene right out of a porn flick that was smoking hot nonetheless.

After a few moments of silent lust, her man quietly asked if I'd be interested in coming with them up to the third floor.

Ah the third floor, out of bounds for single men unless accompanied by a woman or couple. Hell yes, I wanted to go up there with these hotties and see what goes down up there! I nodded and followed them out of the sauna just as their admirers were starting to close in.

As we walked upstairs, the boyfriend explained his girl had a fantasy about fooling around with a stranger while he watched and told her what to do. Ahead of us a couple of steps, she looked back and smiled, and my naked cock jumped visibly.

They chose a room with a big platform bed and a line on the floor that spectators had to stay behind unless invited to watch or participate. There was nobody there to watch, but that would soon change.

"Get up there and suck his cock," the boyfriend barked, and she climbed onto the bed and turned to face me as I stepped up to the bedside. The contrast of her innocent face and the dirty lust in those eyes as she smiled up at me had me at full attention, and my cock was pointing straight at her face when she reached out with both hands and leaned in.

I could only moan as she licked up the shaft and around the head. Her nipples were fiercely erect and her ass was sliding from side to side as she rubbed her thighs together. When she took me in her mouth, I noticed a couple of guys watching from behind and the husband was stroking too. Through her glasses, she was wide-eyed with arousal and kept looking up at me and purring.

She sucked and stroked while I (and the audience) moaned at the sexy scene. I was getting harder than I thought I could but really wanted to taste her little pussy. Thankfully the boyfriend was reading my mind.

"Let him eat your pussy and ass," he ordered. She immediately let my cock pop out of her mouth, obediently turned around, pressed her face into the mat while looking back at me, and pushed her tight little ass in the air. Such a good girl. I leaned in for a taste.

First, I lightly caught a drop of her wetness on my tongue - her pussy had the sweet nectar taste of an aroused woman, and I dove in for more, circling my tongue around the outside of her labia to lap up the juices. I kept teasing her like this, not touching the clit or penetrating past the lips. Her high-pitched moans were the sexiest sound I'd ever heard - I slid my tongue over her pucker and she wailed even louder. 

Playx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playx69

I wanted to devour her, so in one motion, I slid over onto my back and tossed her little body on top of me into a 69. She gobbled up my cock again, and I plunged my face between her thighs. I moaned deeply as I pushed my tongue into her, lapping up juices and flicking her clit until she was noticeably dripping on my chin.

The boyfriend had apparently given the guys nearby permission to come closer, and they did. I could see and hear them jacking off at the desperate eagerness of this sexy young vixen. One of them was kneeling on the bed on one side while the boyfriend was on the other.

On a whim, and not knowing what reaction I'd get, I reached out and started stroking them both at the same time as my tongue probed the girl's pussy, and she bounced her head on my cock. I was in heaven, and nobody else seemed to mind. The boyfriend told her what I was doing, and that it was the first time a guy had touched him. This seemed to animate her as she squirmed and her pussy drooled on my face.

Amidst group moaning and squeals, I heard the boyfriend lean in and whisper something to the squirming sex kitten on top of me. She adjusted a bit, and I felt her work a condom onto my cock - finally, I was going to fuck this tight little pussy. Taking the cue, I flipped her off of me as the guys moved back.

She lay on her back, arms above her head, eyes locked on mine. I got up on my knees so she could get a look at how hard she made me, and we both groaned in anticipation. I leaned down and kissed her deeply, and she sighed into my mouth as we tasted our juices on one another's lips.

As we kissed, she reached down, wrapping a hand around my cock and guiding it to her entrance. I pushed slightly, but she was too tight to slide right in, so our hips fell into a rhythm of short thrusts to slowly open her up. 

When the head finally popped in, we both groaned. I wrapped my right arm around her neck and shoulders for leverage while my other hand cupped her left tit and pinched her nipple hard. She squealed, and I pushed into her - letting go of her tit and propping myself up to get a good look as she began to tremble with my full length inside her.

I started to slowly thrust deeply in and out and she went silent, eyes closed, legs trembling; it was the sexiest orgasm I'd ever seen, and I wasn't the only one watching. I could feel an entire roomful of sexual energy lighting us both up and there was no way I could hold out for long. I kept fucking her deeply and slowly, my cock rigid and on fire until, finally, the boyfriend spoke up.

"Let him cum on your tits and face, babe, just like you said you wanted," he urged her, though it was hard to tell if she heard anything at all. This just made me pump into her faster and she came back to life, eyes snapping open she started humping back at me hard.

"I want your cum, baby, give it to me! Cum on my tits! Cum anywhere you want!" These were the first words I'd heard her utter, and she was yelling for everybody to hear. I could feel my balls churning and a lightning bolt shooting up the length of my cock as her pussy squeezed and spasmed around my shaft.

Reluctantly, I pulled out of her pussy and ripped off the condom as I felt my cock go rigid. The room went dark except for her eyes as I felt the first rope of cum shoot out and onto her tits. We were both shaking as the second and third eruptions landed on her face and neck to her screams and my guttural growls. 

I collapsed next to her trembling body and watched as she pushed some of my cum into her mouth, smiling at me. 

"Thank you," she mouthed and kissed me hard. I smiled and sat up as the guys moved away to give us some room. Still in a daze and unfamiliar with how this should go, I actually shook the boyfriend's hand as he smiled back at me. 

Shaking my head at what a dork I am, I got up, wrapped a towel around myself, and said my goodbyes. She beamed back at me, and I had a shit-eating grin on my face as I went back downstairs and headed for the bar. 

What the fuck had just happened? I needed a jack and coke. 

Relaxing in the bar for a while, I idly chatted with a couple of dudes and played the upstairs scene over in my mind while half-watching the porn on the screen.  I was catching a nice buzz, sporting an erection, and didn't even notice the other hot couple come in and sit opposite me. 

The night wasn't over yet, stay tuned for part 2!

Published 
Written by Jesspenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments