Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supercuts

"My supercuts stylist jacks me off and got away with it"

31
11 Comments 11
4.0k Views 4.0k
346 words 346 words

Author's Notes

"My heart was pounding but it was extremely arousing. To fuck around in public and not be seen, but not get caught, is ecstatic."

I don't know if it is worldwide, but in the USA, the western part anyway, there is a chain of hair styling saloons called "Supercuts."

After ten or twenty times getting my hair cut by the same stylist, Chelsey, I took a chance and asked Chelsey out. Chelsey is in her late twenties, perhaps thirty by now, and has a child and a live-in boyfriend who's not the father of her child.

But Chelsey also has a fantastic sense of humor, a resplendent sex drive, a fearless attitude, and an enormous clitoris.

Chelsey told me she was in a serious relationship when I asked her out. Then she said that she'd love to go out as friends. So, we went out "as friends" and made out all evening. She wanted to fuck on our second date. We ended up just giving each other oral. I needed a haircut and suggested hopw hot it would be if we did something sexy during my haircut, like, if she jacked me off.

Chelsey was more enthused about the idea than I was, and a few days later, I went in for a haircut, and we carried through with our plan.

I wore loose workout pants and no underwear, as planned. Another stylist was there, and she was working on a customer when my haircut began. As soon as Chelsey draped the cape over me, I pulled my workout pants down and latched my pants below my balls. It was such a rush. Without the little cloak, my cock would have been exposed to everyone else in the saloon.

Chelsey was very slick and strategic. She stood beside me, facing away from the other stylist. She'd look for when the other stylist had her back to us and then reach under my cape and stroke my cock as hard and fast as she could before having to stop and resume cutting my hair to avoid detection.

We accomplished the challenge. I came all over Chelsiey's hand and on my shirt, and nobody else in the place knew what we did.

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments