Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Residential Week

"Seduced by a parent helpers."

133
14 Comments 14
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is all true to the best of my recollection."

While I was a police officer in the mid-1990s, my daughters were in middle school.

Since one or more of my daughters would be attending, I received an invitation each year to assist the school during residential week.

I was one of four assistants assigned to support the four male teachers during my youngest daughter's first residential in the Brecon Beacons region of Wales, approximately the third year of my attendance.

The forty or so kids were being transported by a coach company that sent a smaller-than-normal coach, so the other assistants and I rode in my own private vehicle behind the coach.

Only then did I realise that the other helpers were all female, all in their early thirties, just like me, and that they were all very athletic and sporty, which was one of the requirements.

While their husbands stayed at home to take care of their other children, their children were on the trip.

I will call them Toni, Suzy, and Wendy because I cannot remember their names.

We were not strangers because we all knew each other from the school gates, so the trip was enjoyable and we got along well.

I would be sharing a room with three women because there had been a mix-up with the rooms when we got to the hostel. The teachers had been given one room, and the rest of the helpers had been given another.

After a quick conversation, we decided it would be alright since we would only be using the rooms for sleeping for the four nights. The room was quite simple, with just two bunk beds and not much else.

Since I knew Toni better than the others, I opted for the lower bunk with her on the upper one. This seemed to be the right arrangement.

This place was horrible; we all changed and washed in the mixed communal showers.

The first night, we all slept well since we were all exhausted from the travel, and the ladies did not mind that I was there.

We were all able to participate in the outdoor activities on the second day, which involved getting muddy and wet.

The shower room was set up with lots of individual cubicles with doors to give people privacy, so the ladies were happy for me to shower with them.

We returned to the dorm, each wrapped in a towel, and things got awkward. I offered to leave so they could change into their clothes, but they all said they were fine with me being around as long as their partners at home did not find out.

That night, after dark, there was an outdoor disco, campfire, barbecue, and pyjama party planned for the kids. We were also invited to wear our pyjamas.

As the women dried off and changed, I turned to face them and was astonished by how attractive they seemed in their pyjamas as opposed to their hiking and outdoor attire.

Since I knew the itinerary, I had to buy some pyjamas for the trip as I had not worn them since I was a child.

The kids had a great time playing games, sipping carbonated drinks, and enjoying hamburgers before turning in for the night.

After cleaning up, we returned to our dorm at around ten thirty and opened a few bottles of wine because we were no longer on duty and the teachers were in charge during the night.

I was prepared for bed, but the women had other plans. They were game for a little excitement and wanted to play spin the bottle with a truth or dare option.

All of us were dressed in our matching two-piece pyjamas, with the women's outdoor bras taken off in preparation for bed.

Although I liked these women, I was curious about their intentions. We took a seat on the floor in a circle around the empty wine bottle, and someone locked the door.

They came to the decision that if someone declined to respond to a question, they would forfeit one article of clothing. Since we each had two items left, it would not take much for us to become nude.

I wondered if anyone would regret playing this game the next day.

The game quickly became very raucous as wine bottle number three was poured, making the ladies more audacious and daring.

First to go was Toni, who had nice pert breasts about a c-cup. Next was Suzy, who had adorable tiny a-cup breasts with huge nipples. Finally, Wendy flaunted her lovely big d-cup breasts that were slightly sagging. My top had disappeared and I was in heaven, with a stirring in my trousers.

I was the first to lose my trousers. I made an effort to hide my nine-inch monster, but it was impossible, and in any case, they would eventually find it.

As soon the women saw my cock one of them commented on it, “What the hell is that, it’s huge!” The others just seemed to stare open-mouthed.

I was sitting cross-legged, allowing my cock to be visible to everyone. I was with three attractive young women, all of whom were topless, and my cock was already swollen.

The women kept playing the game, offering each other absurd challenges and unquestionable truths.

When the bottle hit Suzy, things became serious. I could practically hear her mental gears turning. She then said, "Toni, I dare you to measure Bob's cock. I have a tape measure in my bag."

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

I was nervous but excited at the same time that Toni appeared flustered. After giving it some thought, she stammered, "Okay, I will."

Suzy asked me to get up and pulled a tape measure out of her bag.

My cock was now upright and appeared long and thick as I stood in the circle.

Let us have a side bet, I said. Everyone take a guess and write it down. Whoever comes the furthest to the exact length loses their trousers.

Everyone nodded, and after finding a piece of paper, each woman wrote down her response, including the circumference.

"I will give my cock to the winner." I remarked, jokingly.

After putting their heads together and whispering to each other, they turned to face me and nodded in agreement. Toni then said, "Okay, let us get started."

I was shocked and excited, speculating about what the winner might truly want to do or do in reality.

I think Toni just liked holding my cock, but she took the tape, knelt in front of me, and measured the underside from tip to my balls, measuring nine and a half inches. She then measured the circumference, measuring seven inches, just in case there was a tie break.

She took the measurements again, holding my cock and staring up at me as I licked her lips, my erection inches from her face.

Results were verified. Wendy estimated six inches, while Toni and Suzy estimated nine inches. Toni came out on top with her six-inch circumference estimate, beating Suzy's five inches.

Wendy had a messy, curly mass of dark hair that I was not used to, but I did like it when she decided to take off her trousers.

Even though Toni had won, what would she do next? I sat naked and erect on the edge of my bunk while the ladies gathered around and there was a lot of whispering going on once more.

"We have decided," they said, turning to face me with a smile. "We are all going to give you a blowjob because none of us have ever seen or experienced the pleasure of a cock that big," Toni uttered. "But I get to take your load, how does that sound?"

Great, but only if you are certain there is no pressure—this was just a game, and I was kidding. I stated.

They were serious. Toni was the first to approach me, grabbing hold of me and gently pumping my cock in her silky hands. Suzy joined her and they used a hand each, Wendy who was naked pushed me backwards so I was laying on my bunk and mounted my face her bushy pubic hair tickled my nose as her pussy was forced into my mouth. I was left with no choice but to explore her with my tongue stuck between her pussy lips while nibbling on her clit.

I felt the first set of lips encircling my cock as I was licking Wendy. A short while later, those lips were replaced by another set; both ladies were skilled and had distinct techniques.

Wendy orgasmed quickly and her fluids poured into my face. I grabbed Wendy's breasts and started massaging and pinching them because I felt like I was being used. She seemed to enjoy it, because a few minutes later, she experienced her second orgasm, which caused her entire body to tremble and nearly choked me.

The other women knew the signs, so I did not need to worry, and I was just going to cum Suzy took over, taking the final few shots into her mouth and swallowing them after Toni pulled back to swallow. Suzy had momentarily stopped, but Wendy was now too sensitive to continue, so she climbed off of me. Wendy shared the last few drips with me after noticing that Suzi had stopped and Wendy didn't hesitate to suck me in her mouth.

Nobody seemed to be bothered by what had happened that night, and we all sat around talking for a while.

Everyone was content to roam around the room in their pants the next day, but nothing was spoken about the night before.

The women decided that evening to forgo wine and observe whether events transpired differently. No one wanted full sex, so that had to wait until Thursday night when Wendy decided she needed my cock inside her. Nevertheless, we had another fantastic night of sucking and licking.

After showering, Wendy and I went back to the room and set up a mattress on the floor. We had a lot of foreplay and then made love in every position possible until I filled her up with my hot semen. Toni and Suzy left us alone because they were content with oral sex.

When the others returned, they wanted more action, so we did lots of oral on each other, all of us naked. Suzy eventually gave in and let me fuck her doggy style on the mattress, cupping her tiny breasts as I thrust in and out of her tight pussy. Toni positioned herself on the mattress with her pussy in front of Suzy's face, and she did not hesitate to dive in tongue first as she gave Toni oral sex.

Wendy claimed she was too worn out to participate.

I came inside Suzy as she gave Toni a huge orgasm and we all just collapsed on the mattress. I still could not get Toni to let me fuck her.

It was decided that no one would ever find out and that it could not happen again unless we were chosen for the following year during the very quiet car ride home.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments