Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage With A Twist 2

"A double massage, A double blowjob"

83
10 Comments 10
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My present for Father's Day this year from my daughters was a massage at my local gym.

Upon receiving the voucher, I felt very excited and could not wait to book the session. The voucher I received informed me that I was booked for a sports massage that would last sixty minutes.

I only knew one of the therapists at the gym that was was Jules. I had seen a few of the others around but was unsure of names at this time.

Jules had given me a wonderful massage previously which ended with her giving me an incredible blowjob. Jules was now part of a team of young therapists, male and female who were fully qualified and offered deep massages for sports injuries.

Last week whilst at the gym, I spoke with Jules to arrange a suitable date and time.

Jules asked if I minded if one of the new trainees accompany her during the session and also got involved as part of their training.

I thought to myself, which one of the new trainees would it be? As I really didn't really want one of the male therapist's.

Jules said, "It will be little Lucy, she is new here, but wants to learn and really likes you."

Lucy is tiny at barely five feet tall, she is forty years old, married, and quite sturdy in stature. Lucy has muscular, short legs, a nice C-cup pair of breasts, and is very pretty with long red hair.

I was relieved to find it was Lucy as I had become very friendly with her on my daily visits to the gym. I often chatted with her whilst either entering or leaving the gym in the reception.

The date and time were set, Jules arranged to see me straight after the gym closing so we would not be interrupted.

I arrived ten minutes before closing and waited in reception for the few members left to leave. I had showered before I left home so I turned up just in shorts a vest and flip-flops.

Lucy then came out of the therapy room to meet me and lock the doors. Lucy smiled and greeted me, she was dressed in the new black housecoat uniform and flip-flops.

It was very short and only just covered her arse. The front was partially unbuttoned and gave a nice view of her impressive cleavage.

I followed Lucy into the therapy room where Jules was waiting. Jules was also wearing the new black mini housecoat, Jules was showing off a huge amount of cleavage and clearly had no underwear on, whereas Lucy clearly wore a bra and pants.

I was instructed to strip off behind a screen, wrap a towel around my waist, then lie face down on the massage table.

I complied with the instructions, once on the table my towel was removed, leaving me naked and excited.

I could feel both pairs of hands working on my legs, feet, and lower back as I relaxed and watched the pair move around me through the face hole in the table.

Jules was giving Lucy instructions as they worked on my back, then after twenty minutes of really good deep massaging I was asked to turn over.

I asked for my towel so could turn over without flashing my semi-erect cock.

Jules said, "I have seen it before! And Lucy is looking forward to seeing it as she doesn't believe it's as big as I described."

I turned over and I heard Lucy gasp, "Wow, it's much bigger and fatter than I ever thought it would be."

Jules said, " You wait until it's erect, it's huge, at least nine inches, and circumcised."

Lucy said, "I can't wait."

It was as though I was just a plaything for them, they talked about me but not to me.

The massage continued with the ladies starting with my legs and feet and working up my body. Every so often I felt a stray hand on my balls which made my cock grow harder and longer as they worked all areas of my body.

The massage stopped very briefly, I opened my eyes to see Jules removing Lucy's housecoat. I lift my head to watch as Jules removed Lucy's bra, leaving her in the tiniest black g-string I had ever seen.

bbw_queen18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_queen18

Lucy did the same to Jules, although Jules was naked beneath her housecoat. Lucy realized that she was the only person wearing clothes so slipped off her G-string. Now there I was naked and erect with two hot, naked women.

Lucy's breasts were so firm, her nipples so pink and tiny yet erect and hard.

Jules's breasts were double the size of Lucy's, dark, huge nipples that were long and thick and needed to be sucked.

The massage resumed, but now they concentrated on one area, they both went for my cock.

Lucy said, "I have never ever seen a cock so huge, I had no idea his cock was that big I thought you were exaggerating."

Jules said, " See how much you can get in your mouth, I nearly choked on it."

Lucy said, "I can't, I am happily married and I would not want to betray my partner."

Jules said, "If you won't, I will." Jules started moving Lucy aside.

Lucy stopped her and would not release my cock from her grasp, She said, "OK, I will just see how much I can take then it's over to you."

Jules stood beside Lucy as she lowered her mouth over my cock, taking just the tip in her mouth. It felt so good her mouth being so tight, Jules had other ideas and put her hand on the back of Lucy's head and pushed her down onto my cock forcing her to take at least four inches.

Lucy did not put up any resistance and started to give me a long slow blowjob.

Jules said, "I thought you were just going to see how much you could take?"

Lucy came up for air and said, "This is too good to miss, I need this cock."

For the next twenty minutes, Lucy and Jules alternated giving me a blowjob, whilst the other pushed their breasts in my face for me to suck. As I sucked on one girl's breasts, I fingered the other's pussy at the same time with no objections. Both girls had an orgasm as I fingered them.

I was now close to coming; I warned the girls, and Lucy said, "This is mine."

Lucy straddled my cock and, due to being so wet, devoured at least half my length deep in her pussy.

Lucy rode me bucking and riding me until I shot load after load deep inside her, as she soaked my crotch area with her juices following a shuddering orgasm.

She pulled herself off my cock and cleaned me up with her mouth, joined by Jules as they sucked every drop of my semen from me.

I remained fully erect even after shooting one of the biggest loads ever. The two girls continued with the massage for a few minutes and as my cock remained erect Jules decided she needed some service.

Jules asked me to step off the bed, Jules positioned herself against the bed with her arse in the air and demanded I make love to her.

I easily slipped into her wet pussy from behind and fucked her long and hard, Jules had a number of massive orgasms, one so hard, her knees almost buckled from under her.

I continued on until I filled her up with my second load, which caused my knees to go weak and like jelly.

I remained inside her for a few seconds until I got my strength back then pulled my cock from her pussy.

My cock was covered in our joint juices and now starting to go flaccid. Jules turned around to face me; she dropped to her knees and took me in her warm mouth, and cleaned me up, I was so sensitive I could only stand this for a minute or two.

After my time was up, we all showered and I headed home.

I thanked my daughters for such a thoughtful present and hoped they might purchase me another.

The following day, I saw Lucy in the gym. She had a big smile on her face and acted very sheepish in my company.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments