Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting Agents

"Afternoon fun with Karen the letting agent"

110
14 Comments 14
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

This is a completely true story and happened during the six-month check of our rented bungalow.

My wife and I moved into our rented bungalow just over six years ago and have been very happy here. As part of our rental contract, we have to allow the letting agent to carry out a six-month check of the property to ensure we have not demolished any walls and not painted the walls in really weird colours.

Karen, the letting agent, had been visiting us over the past six years to carry out the landlord's inspection.

Karen is in her forties, very pretty, married, and she is probably a size 12(UK). Karen has a very nice figure and good-sized, full breasts which look great when she wears tight-fitting shirts.

Karen is always very friendly and chatty when she visits or phones. From the first time I saw her, I could not help but notice she had the most amazing shapely long legs. Her legs were the first thing that I took notice of, and her nice heels emphasised those amazing pins.

I had received an email from Karen a few weeks earlier, setting up the appointment, and had completely forgotten and also forgot to mention it to my wife. On the day of the appointment, I slept late, had a shower, and was watching a bit of TV in my dressing gown, completely naked underneath prior to going to work.

My wife was at work and not expected home till late, by which time I would have left for work myself, as I work night shifts. I was just chilling and having a coffee when the doorbell rang; I wasn't expecting anything or anyone, so I just casually went to the door in my gown which was fairly loose although covering my dignity.

To my surprise, there stood the stunning Karen in her business suit, comprised of and black jacket, a white tight-fitting shirt that showed off her erect nipples (It was cold outside), and an above-the-knee straight skirt that gave me a great view of those perfect pins and some really nice black patent five-inch heels.

I greeted Karen with a shocked expression and was asked if I had forgotten the appointment, and if would I prefer if she came back another day.

I apologised and invited her inside. She was about to take her shoes off on the porch before entering the property but I said it wasn't a problem. I loved the way her heels made her legs look even more perfect, although I didn't say that out loud. I offered to throw some clothes on if she could wait but was told not to bother as she wouldn't be very long.

Karen grabbed her clipboard and did the checks of the property whilst I made us some coffee in the kitchen. I could not help myself checking her out every few seconds, watching her cute arse wiggle about in those heels and those nylon-clad legs looking so good.

On completion, we retired to the lounge and sat chatting like old friends over coffee. We Were sitting opposite one another in the armchairs. On more than one occasion, I noticed that she parted her legs ever so slightly, giving me a glimpse of her stocking tops and her little white panties. Karen removed her jacket commenting on how warm it was in my lounge, this gave me a better view of those stubby nipples poking through the thin material of her shirt.

We sat and chatted for about thirty minutes about Christmas, work, and families.

As it was her last appointment of the day, she did not have to rush off, and she looked really comfortable, sexy, and relaxed. I was getting very uncomfortable. I had a boner the size of the Eiffel tower following the teasing glimpses.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Karen revealed, after about thirty minutes and another coffee, that I needed to sign a few pages before she would have to be on her way back to the office before closing.

I gingerly got up still very aware that I was trying to hide my erection, I walked the few paces across the room towards Karen to sign off her report. I was keen not to show off my predicament and that I was naked beneath my gown. As I stood in front of Karen, she passed me the clipboard and told me where to sign. I took it from her and was checking out the pages when I felt her hand on my thigh.

I tried to ignore what was happening and carried on signing off the report, Karen's hand had wandered further up my thigh and was now brushing against my naked balls. I finished signing the forms and handed Karen the clipboard; she took it from me with her free hand and laid it down beside her, thanking me. I went to move away, believing she was just having a little friendly grope, as an opportunity had arisen. Karen grabbed my erect cock and held me firm smiling at me as she did so.

She looked up and me and said something to the effect of, "Did I cause this?" I acknowledged that she was responsible for my boner.

I once again went to move away but was again prevented, Karen now pulled my gown open to reveal eight inches of erect cock standing to attention with her tiny hand wrapped around it. I did not know what to do. I was in totally alien territory. She knew exactly what she wanted, though, and, without a word, dropped off the chair onto her knees. She was there, directly in front of me, kissing and nibbling along the length of my cock.

I placed my hands on her head and played with her hair, and she continued to pleasure me, she spent a few minutes just kissing and licking along my length as well as caressing my balls. I thought that would be the extent of the pleasure, putting it down to things people do at Christmas! Like a Christmas bonus!

How wrong could I be? She looked up at me and gave me a wink, loosened the buttons on her shirt, giving me a great view of her perfect, round tits, and took my cock into her mouth. Karen wrapped her bright, red lips around its circumference and swallowed me right down to my hairy balls.

She then gave me one hell of a blowjob, taking me deep into her throat before sliding me in and out of her perfect mouth. I knew I would not last much longer! I told her I would love to make love to her; she looked me in the eye and said that wasn't an option and just continued to suck me off.

I kept hold of her head as I began to fill her mouth with spurt after spurt of my hot cum. Karen swallowed every drop like a pro; she did not stop until I was completely finished and my cock had started to go limp. Karen let my cock slide out of her mouth, kissed the tip, then licked her lips and got to her feet.

Karen stood in front of me and kissed me deeply. I could taste my own cum in her mouth, then said, "Merry Christmas. Same again in six months, please."

Karen straightened her clothes, grabbed her papers, and left, kissing me again as she said her goodbyes.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments