Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Girlfriend And Her Mum On The Same Night

96
17 Comments 17
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Some years back when I was just a lad, I had what was probably the best time of my life. I was twenty and my then-girlfriend, Carol, was eighteen. She was considered quite the looker and many of my friends said I was punching above my weight. Whatever the reason, she went out with me, I was happy. At the time, we both lived at home with our parents. This made fucking a bit of a problem. I came from a large family so my house was rarely empty. Carol had a younger brother and her mum was a stay-at-home housewife. Her dad worked in security up in London, mostly working nights.

We did manage the occasional quiet fuck on her sofa if her mum went to bed early, but it was mostly in my car down some country lane. Oscar Wilde once said that ‘Youth is wasted on the young.’ He was so right. Back then I could happily fuck four or five times a night, all that fucking power and little opportunity to use it. Now I consider myself lucky if I can manage it three times a week. Carol really was lovely, slim little body with firm breasts and a nice arse. All you’d expect from a girl of that age. Her skin was perfect and not an ounce of fat anywhere.

Her mum, Debbie, was something else again. At forty, she was twice my age, but I fancied her something rotten. For a few years, I had a crush on an actress called Anita Harris. She was in a film once wearing a nurse’s uniform. Ever since that day, she was firmly in my wank-bank. Debbie looked just like her. I would often have fantasies about fucking her. One of the joys of visiting Carol was having a good look at her mum and thinking of all the things I would like to do with her. She really was my ideal woman. I tried not to make it too obvious but I think she noticed.

This story is about the night my dream came true. John, her dad, was going to the firm’s annual Christmas dinner and dance up in London. They wouldn’t be home until late and Carol was left babysitting her little brother. He always went to bed early and slept like a log, perfect. I arrived about seven and Debbie and John were still getting ready. Carol had rented some crappy girlie film from the video shop. I think that may have just been to put her mum and dad off the scent. I had plans for that night and they didn’t involve watching a chick-flick.

I was sitting on the settee with Carol when Debbie walked in. She looked fucking gorgeous, wearing a short tight black skirt, white top and a black bolero jacket to match her skirt. That was the best look I’d ever had of her legs. For me, it was an instant hard-on. She really did look fabulous. Then John came in carrying her coat saying the taxi would be arriving soon. He really looked like a bag of shit, a podgy scruffy-looking bloke. What she saw in him was beyond me. They say opposites attract, but this was stretching that reality to its very limit. She looked like a model; he looked like a bloke who had never eaten anything containing natural ingredients. He was also much older-looking.

I was so horny when they left; I just wanted to get on with fucking Carol. I had to wait for almost an hour watching stupid cartoons until her little brother’s bedtime. Like I said, he slept like a log so it wasn’t long before Carol was ready. She grabbed a large beach towel and said we should fuck on her mum’s bed. I noted that she didn’t say mum and dad’s bed. Apparently, the fat oaf had his own bedroom as he snored. I reckoned it was more than that, but who cares? I was about to get up to some serious fucking on a comfy bed for a change.

Fucking Carol on her mum’s bed felt super horny. When we were both all fucked-out we got dressed and went back downstairs for a bit of drinking. Her dad had loads of bottles so we started on the vodka. Time was marching on and I was getting horny again. Carol was a bit pissed and sleepy but I couldn’t get the thought of Debbie out of my head. She really did look fucking gorgeous as she left. I was getting a huge boner but Carol was too drunk and sleepy. I was trying really hard to get the thought out of my mind. I didn’t want them to come home and find me with a massive bulge in my pants.

I put the TV on to distract myself but moments later, I could hear the key in the door. John was pissed out of his head and Debbie was trying to steer him down the hall. All that commotion woke Carol up. She told me he often got like that and asked if I would help him upstairs. He had the little box room at the back of the house. No sooner had I got him in when he just collapsed face down on the bed. Debbie was standing behind me; she thanked me and told me to leave him like that. Helping that fat lump up the stairs managed to cure my boner. But now I was looking at Debbie again and could feel it coming back to life.

Before I could say anything, Debbie said that as it was close to Christmas and I had been drinking, it would be better if I stayed the night. On the way home from the party, she noticed a lot of police cars around. She didn’t want me to get caught drunk driving, so I could spend the night on the settee. I agreed and went back downstairs to tell Carol. With the vision of her mum still in my mind, I was kind of hoping for one last quick and quiet shag. Carol, on the other hand, was a bit drunk, tired, and only wanted to go to bed. She gave me a kiss, thanked me for taking care of her dad and said she’d see me in the morning.

As Carol left the room, Debbie came in, carrying a blanket and a pillow. The lounge door was open so I could hear Carol going upstairs and closing her bedroom door. It was then I got the shock of my life. Without any change of facial expression, Debbie asked me if I had a little bit left for her. I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t sure she was thinking what I was thinking. I just stood there like a rabbit caught in the headlights. She just looked down at the obvious bulge in my pants and started to unbutton her blouse. Without saying another word, she walked over, took hold of my hands and placed them on her bra.

I remember how good her tits felt. They were bigger than Carol’s, in fact, bigger than any I’d felt before. And unlike any before, they were soft. My god, they were soft. Apart from Carol, I’d only ever fucked two other girls. All of them had small, firm breasts. These were heavy, like water-filled balloons. She pulled away from me for a moment and put the blanket and pillow on the sofa. Turning her back to me, she lifted her blouse and pointed at her bra catch. My hands were shaking as I liberated those gorgeous tits. Instinctively, I slid my hands around to get a good feel. I now had the full weight of her warm, soft tits. Her nipples felt like bullets. 

AbbyParker55
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyParker55

All I wanted to do was stick my cock inside her, but she had other ideas. Up until then, I had always taken the lead, but Debbie was now firmly in control. She lay down on the sofa and in a quiet voice told me to finger-fuck her. I’d never heard her swear before, but listening to her saying the word 'fuck' just made me feel even hornier. As she lifted her skirt up, I realised she was wearing stockings and no panties. I knelt down beside her, eager to slip a finger into her pussy. As I did, she took hold of my hand and grabbed two fingers. Her pussy was soaking as she slid them in. It was obvious that I was going too fast as she took a hold of my wrist and set the slower pace she wanted.

I used my free hand to explore her soft, inviting tits. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be in a world of her own. By now, my cock was so hard it was hurting. It wasn’t clear to me at this point whether she would let me fuck her or not. While I was squeezing her tits, she lifted her arm and put her hand behind my head. I could feel her nails on the back of my neck as she pulled my face down to her tits. That was such a surreal situation for me. I was at my girlfriend’s house, kneeling down on the lounge floor, finger-fucking her mum and sucking on her tits. All the time, my girlfriend was sound asleep upstairs, blissfully unaware of what was going on downstairs.

With my head so close to her heart I could hear it was pounding, as was mine. After a few minutes, she started to gyrate her body, pushing her mound into my hand. Her pussy started to tighten around my fingers. A moment or two later she reached down, grabbed my wrist to stop my fingers moving. I could feel her tight pussy pulsating as she let out a few deliberately muted gasps, she had come. I, on the other hand, had a throbbing cock that was desperately trying to escape from my pants. Never in my life had I been so turned on and ready to fuck, but I still wasn’t sure if she would let me?

It didn’t take long to find out. As if it was the most natural thing in the world, in a breathy voice she said. “I suppose you’d like to fuck me now.” At that moment, I didn’t care if the world was about to end. All I wanted to do is stick my cock inside her. Within seconds my pants were off and I was on top of her. I was so turned on that I almost shot my load as I entered her. Debbie was fully aware of this and grabbed my arse to restrict my movement. Even though she was moving me in and out slowly, I started to come in just a few seconds. I couldn’t help myself.

Although embarrassed by my lack of sexual prowess, looking back now, I can see that she was expecting nothing more of a young inexperienced man. She knew I wouldn’t last very long and that is why she had asked me to finger-fuck her first. She had come home feeling horny and needed to be satisfied. What she didn’t know was the speed at which I could recover. As she was wiping my cum from her pussy with a tissue, I was hard again. Without saying a word, she got up from the sofa, walked over to the table, put her hands down flat and bent over. Happy days, I was about to get another helping of pussy.

This time, I was determined to do it right. As I raised her skirt up to her arse, she opened her legs. Slowly and gently, I entered her from behind, reaching round and grabbing her tits as I did. It felt so good to fuck her from behind while holding her warm tits in my hands. I’m not going to lie and say that I have the biggest cock in the world, but what I have I put to good use. Slowly and deliberately, I slid the full length in and out. I wanted to make sure I did a better job this time.

As I felt her tits start to swell, I sped up a little. I was ready to cum but held on for dear life. Her heart rate was increasing as she gripped the table even harder. It wasn’t long before her pussy started to tighten around my cock. This was the moment I pushed in as deep as I could and started to cum. I was sure she did as well. After we finished, she tucked me in on the sofa, gave me a kiss and said goodnight. When she left the room I started to replay it all over in my mind. It was probably the best night I’d ever had.

When I woke the next morning, I wasn’t sure how I felt. I had an uneasy feeling that Debbie would be mad at me. Perhaps she was a little drunk and would think that I took advantage of her. To say that I was winding myself up is an understatement. I thought about getting dressed and leaving, like a coward. Thankfully, I needn't have worried. Debbie was the first down and it was her that felt uneasy. She asked me if I was okay with what had happened the night before. I assured her that I was more than okay.

After a very short discussion, I managed to put us both at ease. I promised that I would never let on to Carol and that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was obvious to both of us that what we did was wrong. It was also very enjoyable. After making a cup of tea and collecting her thoughts, Debbie asked me if perhaps we could do it again sometime. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to guess my answer. That was my first time with a MILF; I was sure hoping it wasn't going to be my last.

So that’s how it was, mother and daughter, on the same night. It was a night I would never forget. A new beginning with plenty more to come. But that is a whole other story. The next few months filled my wank-bank to its maximum capacity. To this day, I'm still making frequent withdrawals.

Published 
Written by Billy_Lier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments