Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe's Massage

"I pulled my back at the gym"

134
13 Comments 13
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Last week, while enjoying a circuit training session at the gym, I pulled my back and had to sit out the final ten minutes.

Afterward, the trainer, a newly qualified girl called Chloe, took me into the office and checked me over. As a result of her examination, she suggested I get a massage.

Chloe is only 24 years old, so I was a bit reluctant to accept her diagnosis. She called another more experienced personal trainer, who confirmed her thoughts, then left.

I went home in agony. I took a hot bath but was still in great pain. Tracey gave me a home massage later, which helped a little. Painkillers also gave me a little relief.

The following morning, I received a text message from Chloe checking up on my injury. I wrote back, updating her on the amount of pain I was in and that I was struggling to get out of bed.

Chloe replied and informed me she was training to be a sports injury therapist, which involved hands-on massage. She was not due at the gym for a few hours if I wanted her to come to my house and give me a massage free of charge.

I readily accepted; I took another hot bath as instructed, then lay on my bed awaiting her arrival. Tracey had left the front door unlocked, so I didn't have to get out of bed.

I was naked under a single bed sheet when Chloe arrived; she was wearing her usual gym gear, tight Lycra shorts and vest, her camel toe visible, and her good-sized, firm braless breasts stretching the vest.

We chatted for a few minutes as she arranged some oils and lotions on my bedside table, and then she suggested I turn over and point out where the problem was.

I was now face down, with Chloe kneading my injury with her soft, warm hands, which instantly gave me some relief.

Chloe said, “Would you object to me straddling you on the bed?”

I of course said, "No, whatever suits you.”

Chloe climbed onto the bed and knelt, straddling me, allowing her better access to my back. She gave me a thorough massage with her hands and a handheld deep muscle massage.

After about thirty minutes, she moved the sheet covering my lower half and realised I was naked. She gave me a little chuckle and slapped me on the arse.

Chloe massaged my arse for a short while, then asked me to turn over. I did as she requested and turned to face her.

I heard an audible gasp when Chloe saw my semi-erect cock and shaved pubic area. My cock was lying on my abdomen between Chloe’s legs.

Chloe continued to massage along my sides and my stomach but couldn’t avoid coming into contact with my cock, which was getting harder by the minute.

Chloe did take hold of my cock and move it to one side out of her way; this was ineffective as it just sprung back, pointing skyward.

Chloe shuffled forward so she could massage my chest and shoulders, which meant she was sitting on my cock and it was in contact with her pussy although there was a thin piece of fabric between us.

I looked down at Chloe’s camel toe, and it was clear she was wet from the dark patch on her light green-coloured shorts.

Chloe continued to massage my chest with a big grin on her face. She was enjoying the experience as much as I was, and her nipples had become erect and were pointing at me through her braless vest.

Chloe was making slow, deliberate movements, rubbing her pussy against my cock, which was all shiny with pre-cum juices along the head.

Chloe stopped giving me a massage and moved down my body. sitting on my legs, just above my knees. She reached out and took my cock in her hands, gently rubbing her hands along its length and cupping my balls.

Chloe used the massage gun on my balls; the sensation was wonderful and made my erection even stronger.

We made eye contact again, as previously she could not take her eyes off my cock. Chloe smiled, licked her lips, then bent forward and kissed the tip, licking the pre-cum from the end and letting out an audible mmm.

Chloe licked along the length of my cock as she continued to rub it up and down, her hand wrapped tightly around its circumference.

Then she opened her deep red lips and took a couple of inches into her mouth—the moment I had dreamed of. She stopped to savour the moment and winked at me.

I reached down and grabbed her vest and pulled it up over her head, releasing her perfect, firm round tits. Her tits were not huge, but they were a good size, natural, and so firm, with nice big, stubby pink nipples.

Chloe went straight back to working on my cock, taking as much as she could in her mouth, choking a few times when she tried to take too much.

I looked down and could see that Chloe had placed the vibrating massage gun against her pussy and was pleasuring herself at the same time as blowing me off.

I cupped her tits and pinched her nipples as she devoured my cock, working on me like a woman possessed. I was now so close to erupting that I moved my hands to the back of her head so she wouldn't stop. She looked up as if to say, do not worry; I have no intention of stopping.

Seconds later, I erupted in her mouth. She struggled at first due to the amount, but managed to swallow quickly as I continued to shoot load after load into her throat. Chloe didn't stop until she had sucked every last drop from my cock and swallowed every drop.

Having sucked me dry, she knelt up, still holding my cock, and said, "How is your back?"

I had completely forgotten why she was there and how bad my back had been. I said, "Much better now, thank you."

Chloe said, "I wish my boyfriend had a cock like this," as she continued to wank me.

I was still erect and ready for more when Chloe said, "Do you have any condoms?"

I said, "No, sorry, I don't."

Chloe looked disappointed but continued to rub my cock. She had removed the massage gun from her pussy and was now using it along the length of my cock. The sensation was unusual but enjoyable.

I said, "I have had the snip, though."

The smile returned to her face. She quickly removed her shorts, gave herself a little rub between her legs, and then lowered herself slowly and gingerly onto my huge pole.

She was tight, and it took a few seconds to get my cock a few inches into her wet pussy. Then I felt the pop, and she let out an audible yelp as I entered her fully.

Once she was comfortable with the length and girth of my cock, she built up a good rhythm and rode me, changing positions to a reverse cowgirl, then back to face me, having a few orgasms along the way.

It was good that she was so fit and had such strong legs, as she had to ride me for at least fifteen minutes before I was ready to fill her up with my load.

I said, "Where do you want it?"

She gasped and said, "Fill me up."

She built up a bit more speed, causing my eruption deep inside her. I thrust my pelvis upwards so I could get as much of my cock inside her as possible at the moment of release. This hurt my back, but boy was it worth it.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

When Chloe could take no more and she removed herself from my cock and gave the tip a quick lick and kiss to remove any lasting semen, I could see she was dribbling my eruption from her pussy and it was running down her legs.

Chloe climbed from the bed and went to the bathroom. She returned, having cleaned up, and was now dressed again.

Chloe said, "You will need another session; I will be back at the same time tomorrow." With that, she was gone, and I heard the door close and her car drive off.

I am sixty-four years old, and I have just been seduced. Chloe was wonderful; she was about a third my age and wanted more.

The following morning, after Tracey left for work, Chloe let herself in as arranged. I heard her call out my name and confirm I was in the bedroom.

A few minutes later, Chloe entered the room carrying her bag of oils and accessories. Today, she was wearing a white crop top that showed off some underboobs and a denim mini-skirt.

I was already lying face down on my bed when Chloe walked in, and from my angle, I could see she had no pants on and her neatly trimmed pussy was winking at me.

We exchanged hellos, and she asked about the amount of pain I was in before she straddled me, as before this time I could feel her slippery, naked, wet pussy on the back of my leg. She had already pulled the sheet off that was covering my naked body.

Straightaway she went to work on my back, both manually and with her massage gun. She stopped briefly and removed her vest, smothered her tits with oil, then used her breasts to massage my back, which felt amazing.

I could feel how firm her breasts were and how hard her nipples were, which made my erection even harder and longer.

After a while, Chloe said, ”Turn over slowly and be careful where you put that thing.”

I chuckled and turned over to face her, my cock springing upwards as it was released from beneath me.

Chloe instantly took it in her warm, oiled-up hands and slowly rubbed up and down my length, occasionally cupping my balls and giving them a little squeeze.

Chloe said, “I have been looking forward to this moment. I could not stop thinking about your cock all night. I was disappointed when my boyfriend made love to me; his cock is so small compared to this.”

I smiled back at her and took her nice, firm tits in my hands, gently squeezing and massaging them, making her moan with pleasure.

Chloe has very sensitive tits and loves her nipples being tweaked.

Chloe knew I wanted to suck on her nipples, so she lowered them towards my face, allowing me to kiss and lick them before sucking hard on her erect nipples.

Chloe said, “Suck them harder, bite them, be rough with them. I love it.”

I had not shaved for a few days, and the stubble on my chin made her even more excited, pushing her tits harder and harder into my face.

The attention I gave her tits brought her to a huge orgasm, and her juices sprayed my legs as she shuddered with pleasure.

Without saying a word, Chloe sat up, released my cock, then manoeuvred herself above my face and lowered her soaking pussy into my open mouth.

She said, ”Eat me.”

I parted her lips and thrust my long tongue as deep inside her as it would go flicking and licking inside her sweet pussy. My face was covered in her juices, which were running everywhere, including into my ears.

Chloe had another mind-shattering orgasm and again let out a huge spray of juices across my face and into my mouth. She even had a fanny fart, which made us both laugh.

Having become too tender and sensitive for more, Chloe decided it was my turn to spin around, so we were in a sixty-nine position.

Chloe said, “You can lick and finger my arse now, but leave my pussy alone for a bit.”

Chloe lowered her mouth onto my cock and commenced giving me a blowjob to remember.

I lubed up her arse and then, having licked around it, stuck first one finger in, then another, slipping them in as far as they would go.

I worked them in and out as she ground her arse against my fingers. I was still licking her arse when I slipped my thumb in her pussy which made her jump.

With my thumb in her pussy and my fingers in her arse I could feel them touching through the wall between them.

Chloe was in full blowjob mode and was giving me the full treatment, sticking her tongue down my pee hole as she sucked me closer to blowing my load.

Then I felt one finger, then another, enter my arsehole gently at first, then she found the spot, and there was nothing I could do to stop me from shooting my load into her throat.

Chloe was in full control; she knew it was coming and was prepared for it, allowing me to unload deep in her throat as she swallowed every drop before her mouth started to ache and she had to take a break.

We lay side by side for a while before either of us spoke.

Chloe said, “I have never cheated before, but I could not turn down the chance of sucking the biggest cock I am ever likely to see.”

I said, “There must be lots of younger guys with big cocks you could have; you are a beautiful, fit young lady.”

Chloe said, “But most of the guys I meet are at the gym and are just muscle men with little dicks, I have seen them on the changing room cameras.”

I said, “Had you seen me?”

She blushed and sheepishly said, "We all have. Why do you think I offered you a massage.”

I said, “Who has seen me?”

Chloe replied, "All the PT’s and the cleaners. I know about you and Josie the cleaner.”

I said, ”Who told you?”

She replied, “No one; we watched you on one of the secret cameras that few people know about.”

I blushed this time.

Chloe said, ”Enough talk, now fuck me.”

My back was painful, but I had to make love to her. I lay on top of her and slowly slipped my cock between her legs, easily this time entering her soaking pussy.

I placed her legs on my shoulders to get a deeper penetration and fucked her long and hard. Chloe had a few orgasms in this position before I turned her over and rode her doggy style.

I was ready to shoot my load but wanted to try anal. I pulled out, smeared her arse with our juices, and pushed my cock up to her little puckered hole.

Chloe was so nervous as an anal virgin, which prevented me from getting much of my cock inside her. The tip was in, but I was going no further, so I slid back into her pussy and a few strokes later, I filled her up.

We both collapsed on the bed, sweating and exhausted. My back was hurting, and I was back at square one. I was going to need more days of massage before I could resume training.

Chloe showered and dressed, then kissed me for the first time before she left, agreeing to more sessions.

I cannot wait for Chloe to arrange her next visit.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments