Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Watched

"I make a friend ask her boyfriend and my wife for permission to cum in her"

27
10 Comments 10
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Short story of having sex with a friend while my wife and her boyfriend watch. Definitely one of my personally favorite experiences that I would love to repeat someday."

We were invited to our friend’s house for an October get together.  The stated intention was to drink, be merry, and experience some debauchery.  We arrived roughly on time at her place, there were already a couple of people there just hanging out and drinking.  A lot of the people seemed unsure but one of the guests had come armed with a box full of toys and the intention of using them on someone. 

Pretty quickly the party started to warm up (although a few people just would end up not participating, not really sure why) with the owner of the toy box, Tisha, making out with another woman Laura.  The hostess’ boyfriend is a friend of ours and was well known to most of the people there.  He ended up cuddling with and making it with a couple of the guests in the bedroom.  Tisha and Laura started really getting into it with Tisha taking out a rabbit vibrator and working Laura over with it.  She was pushing it into her, playing with the vibrator, and generally doing her best to make Laura cum. 

It was around this time that the hostess decided that she wanted to get in my pants.  She walked over asking, “Can I suck your cock?  I’ve really wanted to for a long time.”  My response was to immediately pull them down and let her get to work.  I watched her kneel down in front of me and then engulf me with her mouth, working her tongue along the bottom of me and sucking hard on me.  This was pretty stimulating considering that my wife was watching this intently, her eyes wide and breathing quickening while at the same time not two feet away I was watching Tisha really fuck Laura with the vibrator.

 

This continued for several minutes, the hostess sucking me off.  Her warm mouth enveloping me and her tongue playing with the head of my penis.  All the while Tisha and Laura were really getting into it with Laura moaning and shaking as orgasms rocked through her.  Pretty soon though the hostess popped off of me and asked if we could fuck, I smiled and reached down into my pants getting out a condom and handing it to her.  Being the good sub that she is she took it and rolled it down onto me.  Then I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back onto the bed right next to where Tisha and Laura were still fucking each other.  The hostess’ legs came up behind me, pulling me in towards her wanting me to fill her with my rock hard tool. 

At this point, my back was to the wife and I’m sure she had a good view of me parting the hostess’ lips and then sliding inch by inch into her.  Just as I bottomed out she locked her ankles behind me and pulled me in hard to take me as deeply as she could.  We paused there for a minute to really just enjoy the feeling of me being so deep inside her, gently rocking up and down so the base of my shaft could stimulate her clit.  After a few minutes of that, I started to thrust into her slowly, taking my time and enjoying it, feeling every ripple and ridge inside her.  She then started to cream a bit, I could feel it soaking my balls every time I bottomed out in her.  I’m sure there was enough that the wife could see it squeezing out of her and around my thick tool every time I pulled back and thrust in.

 

After twenty minutes or so of this, we were both sweaty and the smell of sex was thick in the room.  Our naked bodies sliding against each other with every thrust and her locked ankles pulling me in as deep as she could.  Eventually, though we were both getting a little winded, so I stopped for a minute and just let my cock sit inside her while we caught our breath.  At this point, Tisha and Laura seemed to have exhausted themselves and started to pack up the toys.

 

Once we’d caught our breath a little the hostess suggested we move out to the couch so she could ride me instead, I wasn’t going to argue as I’d been doing most of the moving up to this point.   She grabbed my hand and dragged me out onto the couch, my erect cock bobbing in front of me, and pushing down onto the couch.  She placed her knees on either side of me and rose up positioning herself over me. I buried my face in her neck kissing and nibbling at her as she slowly lowered herself onto me.  Looking through her hair I saw the wife standing by the door smiling and watching us.  As the hostess started to slide herself up and down me, her muscles gripping me and pulling me on the way up then relaxing on the way down, I saw her boyfriend come up and start talking to the wife.  Both of them were still fully clothed and seemed to be just enjoying the show and chatting about what the hostess and I were doing.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

 

This is when the hostess decided to tell me something she wanted that made me even harder if that was possible.  While she was riding me she leaned in and whispered in my ear, “I want to feel you without that condom on, I want your bare cock deep inside me.” 

I growled a little bit, gripping her ass with my hands and leaned up to whisper back, “If you want that, you have to go ask.”  Knowing that her boyfriend and the wife were standing there still enjoying the show. 

She then bottomed out on me and started milking me with her vagina and leaned in, “Awww, do I have to?  I don’t want to be interrupted.” 

I leaned in and told her knowing she’s a brat sub, “Yes, you have to ask for permission." 

Reluctantly she slowly lifted herself off of me and bounced over to where the wife and the boyfriend were watching.  Then I heard her ask, “He said that if I wanted him bare I had to ask you two for permission.  So can I?  Can I have him bareback?” Both the wife and her boyfriend pretended to think about it for a minute then nodded.  She then happily bounced back to where I was waiting and with eyes sparkling said, “They said I could!  They said I could take the condom off!”  Then she reached down and grabbed the bottom of the condom and peeled it off of me, tossing it on the floor next to us. 

Immediately after taking it off she again placed her knees on either side of me and lowered herself down onto my now bare penis.  It felt so very good, her walls squeezing me as she rocked back and forth on me.  I looked back and now the wife and the boyfriend were grinning ear to ear watching her cream all over me.  Pretty rapidly she started to pick up the pace, the smell of sweat and arousal was really strong and I started to feel like I was getting close. 

 

 I asked her, “Where do you want me to cum?  Do you want me to pull out or do you want me to cum inside you?” 

A little breathlessly she moaned into my ear, “Inside, inside, I want you to cum inside me!”

 

“Are you sure?  We aren’t protected right now," I replied even though I knew she had an IUD.

 

“Just cum, I want it, I have an IUD, just cum for me!”

That’s all it took, I felt the orgasm start to rage through me.  I grabbed her back and dug my fingers into her then unleashed a torrent of cum inside of her.  She kept riding me just like she had been, her vagina pulling at my erupting cock trying to get every bit of semen out of me and inside her.  Once I quit spasming she slowed down and then came to a rest, leaning forward against me just as spent as I was. 

I looked back and heard the boyfriend tell the wife, “Something great about watching your partner fuck someone else like that isn’t there?  Pretty hot to watch him just unload inside her like that.” 


The wife nodded and replied “God, that’s hot to watch.  Look you can see a little of his cum starting to seep out a little.”

 

After a few minutes, the hostess lifted herself up, my cock flopping out of her with a sticky tendril of our combined cum stretching between us then breaking and dangling from her labia.  She stood up and my semen started to run out of her and down her leg.  With a smile she stretched up and kissed me, thanking me for fucking her so thoroughly.

 

Published 
Written by knucklesthechuck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments