Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barb's First Paid Photo Shoot (Part #1)

"JoAnn asked: "Could you handle ten or more pissing on you?""

11
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

We were sitting in the living room after supper, sipping some wine when we decided to look at our joint profile on Fetlife (Pixie_and_Daddy). We wanted to respond to messages that we might have received and look at photo comments. That task took us about thirty minutes, just as we were about to log-out of our profile, I suggested to Barb that we compose a post looking for a paid photo shoot for her.

She was somewhat cynical about the idea but finally agreed so we sat there working on the wording for it for almost thirty minutes until we agreed on the wording:

"We've been wondering if anyone from Chicago might be interested in using Pixie for a paid photo shoot. Before responding...please read our profile, our list of fetishes and look through our photos. We're open to almost anything but hoping for something unique. No offers will be accepted from anyone whose profile is devoid of photos. We will also state that Daddy will accompany Pixie to the photo shoot for security reasons. Financial compensation is negotiable depending upon the nature of the shoot."

We then posted it both as a status update on our profile as well as two groups dedicated to photography. After we finished, it was time for some wine while Barb started contemplating how much she might make depending on the nature of the photo shoot.

"How much should I ask for just a regular nude photo session?" she asked.

I suggested, "$100.00 per hour would seem reasonable to me."

She then asked, "What if someone wants something involving sex?"

I started laughing before replying, "We just posted on Fetlife, so I'm certain that we'll get several replies that will involve sex!"

She then started laughing as we got ready to go to bed for the night. When we woke up, we decided to walk over to our favorite Mexican restaurant where Barb's new girlfriend, Victoria, worked. Victoria waited on us while flirting with Barb and agreed to join us at Barb's apartment once her shift ended at 11:00 AM which made us both happy.

When Victoria arrived at Barb's place, we were all naked and in bed within fifteen minutes for our second kinky threesome with her. After some rough play from Barb, Victoria went into a submissive role just like the first time. Barb enjoyed straddling Victoria's face to receive pussy and ass worship while I watched. After Victoria had given Barb a powerful orgasm, Barb returned the favor and Victoria sucked me off until she swallowed my cum.

We then each had a cold beer as we rested and that was when Barb logged into Fetlife after telling Victoria about it. As Victoria and I sat naked on the sofa, Barb starting reading seventeen replies to our post. We had received some from people without any photos on their profile, some offering less money than Barb hoped to get for a nude photo session and then she said...

"Oh fuck! I want to check out their profile before I read you the reply."

Barb opened up a profile from an older couple that lived in the Chinatown neighborhood which wasn't far from Barb's apartment and she wanted us to look at their photos with her so we say next to her. They had almost five hundred photos and many of them were edgy BDSM scenes that didn't look staged. As she went from one photo to the next, Barb got more excited and we agreed with her enthusiasm. After looking through over one hundred photos, she read us their reply to our post:

"We're a kinky, bisexual couple that own a loft in Chinatown overlooking the Chicago River and we'd be very interested in sitting down over coffee with you to discuss a possible project with you both. As you can tell from our photos, we're not amateur photographers or new to kink. The project we'd like to discuss would require at least ten hours of your time and would involve certain stipulations. Without an in-person conversation, it's impossible to discuss compensation so please call us ASAP."

Barb wanted to call them immediately after asking if their reply sounded legitimate, and after I said that it did, she dialed their phone number. When someone answered, she identified herself as "Pixie" but then told them her real name was Barb. She was silent for about two minutes while listened before saying, "We're just hanging out with my girlfriend, Victoria, for the day." She then asked: "Are you sure?" as she signaled me to give a pen and a piece of paper which I did. She wrote down something and finished the call saying, "Great, we'll be there in about one hour."

Once she had disconnected to call, she looked at Victoria and said, "Let's take a quick shower because they invited us to come over." As they headed for the bathroom, I went to the spare closet to get something nicer to wear than my jeans and T-shirt. When the women finished their shower, it was my turn. By the time, I rejoined them both of them were almost finished dressing.

As we took the short fifteen-minute drive to Chinatown, I cautioned Barb to not get her hopes too high and don't agree to anything without thinking about it first. Their building was easy to find, right on Cermack Avenue and the Chicago River. All of the apartment lofts had huge balconies overlooking the river and facing an empty warehouse.

Once the three of us entered the lobby, Barb pushed the button for their apartment and a female voice asked who it was, so Barb announced herself. The voice told us to take the elevator to the tenth floor and then buzzed us into the building. When the elevator door opened, JoAnn led us to their loft and Fritz greeted us as we enter the huge space. We all introduced ourselves to each other, and I commented that the apartment was beautiful.

Ashley_Robinson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashley_Robinson

They invited us out to the balcony for coffee and a conversation. After some small talk, Fritz and JoAnn became very direct with Barb, which I thought was the correct way to proceed. JoAnn looked at Barb and said, "The project that we want to discuss is not a nude photo shoot; almost anyone can take decent nude photos. We're interested in shooting a BDSM video with you as the victim of a sadistic couple that has you abducted. There will be plenty of sex but there will also be real BDSM play."

Fritz jumped in saying, "You also should know that one of the reasons we're interested in using you is because you look androgynous which plays into the storyline of the video. We make specialty porn videos for the market in the U.S. as well as Germany which involves BDSM, sex, and fetishes that are aimed at a niche audience."

JoAnn then said: "We'd like to ask you some questions that will play a role both in the amount we offer you and whether you're right for the video."

Barb told her she was fine with any questions and Fritz began: "We looked through your photos, especially the ones showing after you and Kevin having rough sex. Did you ever use a 'safe word' to stop a scene that was in progress?"

Barb said, "Never, because I wanted it."

JoAnn then asked, "There's one photo of the front of your body after a heavy flogging, and I'm wondering how long it took for the marks to disappear?"

"About three days," Barb replied.

Fritz switched subjects by asking: "How old are you and do you have proof?"

Barb responded, "I'm twenty-two years old now and I have proof."

JoAnn asked, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm in my second year at Loyola University as a full-time student and I freelance as an editor,” replied Barb.

Fritz asked, "Have you ever drunk piss from anyone other than Kevin?"

Barb smiled before saying, "Yes."

Fritz and Joann smiled while looking at each other. He then looked at me and asked if I lived with Barb.

I replied, "No, not at the moment, mainly because I'm on the road so much for my professional wrestling career."

He looked surprised then asked if I was serious, which caused Barb to say, "It's true; I've seen him wrestle in person and on TV. He also has done a lot of security work at political events where I've seen him have to protect the speakers by using force."

JoAnn then wanted to show us around their loft which provided a nice break from the question and answer session. They had one corner of the space with all sorts of electronic gear used for editing their videos, along with several framed photos of scenes from their work.

Fritz then said "We're the only ones living on the tenth floor and we own the unit on each side of us as an investment once the real estate market improves enough that we can double our money. Let me show you the one we use for our work and play parties." He then led us into it and I was amazed because of the array of BDSM equipment in it. It was their private dungeon! One of the highlights was a group shower room that could fit at least six people.

We then returned to the unit they actually lived in and had a few beers, as Fritz insisted we drink. After the first beer was finished, JoAnn looked at the three of us to say, "We'd like to give you a few tests over the next hour and you'll go home with cash afterward if you pass." All three of us agreed and the fun began!

Our hosts then stripped out of their clothes before walking out onto their balcony, inviting us to join them. The three of us were naked and standing with them within two minutes if not less. We stayed out there while we each had two more beers before the next test, which was to be in their dungeon space.

We remained naked while walking to the dungeon, then walked to the group shower area. Once we were standing in it, Fritz switched on the overhead lights while JoAnn turned on the warm in each shower. Instinctively and without a word being uttered, Barb then laid on her back. Each of us pissed directly into her mouth with her swallowing it all. As we helped her to her feet, JoAnn asked: "Could you handle ten or more pissing on you?"

Barb smiled at her saying, “As many as you want!"

Fritz laughed and said, "You did well today, let's go back and have more beer!" As we sat on their balcony naked, drinking, a tugboat was going past so Barb stood-up and let out a shout before waving at it. There were three loud blasts from the horn on the boat as four crew members waved!

As we got dressed to leave, Fritz handed each of us a sealed envelope with instructions to open it once we got home and told Barb to check our Fetlife profile in ninety minutes for an offer that would include the stipulations if Barb accepted.

We all said goodbye to each other and the three of us drove back to Barb's place without opening the envelopes. Once inside, Victoria pulled a baggie of joints from her shoulder bag and after we smoked one suggested we open our envelopes so we agreed. Victoria opened hers first and there were two one-hundred dollar bills which caused her to French-kiss both of us. I then opened mine and was shocked to find three hundred dollars in it. Then Barb opened hers, there was a handwritten note around the five hundred dollars that read, "Barb...you're perfect for the video so after you receive our offer, we hope that you accept!"

***to be continued***

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments