Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bachelor Party

"Best man gets a treat"

20
2 Comments 2
519 Views 519
3.7k words 3.7k words

My longtime friend, Adam, spent his bachelorette/stag weekend in Salou, Spain, last summer.

As best man, I was in charge of making a lot of the arrangements, including hotel, airfare, and transportation. Along with the bachelor party, other close friends in attendance were in charge of reserving nightclubs and strippers at the resort. Go-carting, jet skiing, and quad biking were among the activities organised by others.

After arriving at the resort, our days were packed with activities. The late afternoons and early evenings were spent drinking a lot, and after dinner, we all went to bars and clubs, which left us all with terrible hangovers the next day when everything had to start over.

We had a large suite reserved for the evening of the second day at a posh hotel, with food and drink available as well as live music. Strippers, who were supposedly local women hired through a company that provided escorts and similar services, were scheduled for later in the evening, and the groom was unaware of this.

The night was a huge success. The evening was much more successful because some of the guys had invited girls and women they had met while visiting. Waitresses in tiny bikinis were circling the room, refilling glasses, looking extremely attractive.

When the door was knocked on at around eleven o'clock, the four strippers came in, which is when their inhibitions were lost and their nakedness started.

The strippers, all dressed sensually, proceeded with their routine of dancing and stripping; as their costumes changed, so did their level of nudity.

The strippers made the decision to play games, some of which went well and involved the guys licking off cream, chocolate, and strawberries that were carefully positioned on the dark nipples of the stripper. The ladies all had nice-sized, dark, erect nipples and tanned breasts, so this was fun.

The last game was a complete surprise: Adam, the groom, and I, the best man, had to move to the middle of the room, where two chairs had been arranged back to back.

We exchanged nervous glances before settling into a seat with our backs to each other. Next, we were handcuffed to one another from his right to my left, and vice versa.

The strippers licked off the cream-sprayed nipples from each of us individually, leaving our shirts undone. My cock was prominently displayed in my trousers, drawing attention from both them and other onlookers.

Every stripper gave me a kiss, pressed their cream-covered nipples into my face so I had to lick them off, and ran their hands up my trousers to rub my erection.

My heart raced when I heard the chants "blowjob, blowjob," wondering if they were directed specifically at Adam, the groom.

A short while later, I noticed a small gathering consisting of two of Adam's friends and the strippers. They were moving around the room and making a collection. I observed people giving money and leaving notes in the amount of one hundred euros, which were gathered in a wine cooler.

After counting the money, which came to be more than two thousand euros, a few of them said in whispers, "Who wants to see these ladies give our guys a blowjob?" aloud.

The boisterous revellers' desires were evident from the loud cheer that followed.

After asking the four strippers to select someone, Adam was asked to choose. He went with a very tall woman in her twenties who had nice, round, ripe breasts with piercings almost everywhere on her body, including her nipples. She grinned at being picked.

In agreement, I selected the shortest of the four; she was likely the oldest as well, at thirty-five, with large, firm breasts with massive round nipples, a short bob haircut, big brown eyes, and a shaved pubic area. She was also extremely well-tanned. She appeared content with being picked as well.

After glancing at me, the ladies had decided that I was not their first choice. They probably assumed that because I was the oldest person in our group, my dick was old and shrivelled, and I would not be able to perform.

The beast's unveiling was about to change their perception.

The rules were spelled out, and it was decided that the winner would receive a grand prize of 1,000 euros, the loser a prize of 500 euros, and the remaining money would be split among the ladies who were willing to play but were not selected.

Even though neither Adam nor I were going to be able to move or object while we were handcuffed, it was still worth it to have the opportunity to get a blowout from one of the stunning strippers.

I was aware of the remarks Adam was making; he seemed uncertain about the plan, and it unnerved us both to see that cell phones seemed to be recording the proceedings.

Because Adam was wearing boxers, I had nothing underneath my trousers, so my cock was visible to the guests as the nude strippers helped each other undo and lower our trousers to our ankles. As soon as Adam's boxers were eliminated, we were left to wait for our destiny.

The game started, and the winner was the first woman to get her man to shoot his load.

Adam gasped, so I assumed his stripper had gotten in close contact with him or was blowing him off.

In broken English, my stripper stood gaping and said, "It is huge, how am I going to suck that?"

The stripper who was working on Adam materialised in front of me for a glance, grinned, and said something in Spanish that I understood to mean, "Wow, you lucky bitch."

"You made your choice," was the response once more in Spanish.

"You know it is only a game you don't have to play, you know," I said, meeting my lady's eyes directly.

She had already taken hold of my nine-inch-plus thick, erect, circumcised cock with pre-cum dripping out of my urethra. She grinned and took me in her hand. I was so turned on and so nervous, as I knew I could last all night if I had to.

For a while, she gave me a pump to get me going. She then licked the pre-cum off of my cock, opened her lips, winked at me, and took some of my cock in her tiny mouth. Her lips were tight around my shaft.

She started giving me a blowjob in front of me while completely nude and stunning, to the cheers of the other guests. A few minutes later, I felt Adam tense up through the handcuffs, and I knew he was done when he fired his load into his willing partner's mouth.

After she was proclaimed the winner, the game should have ended, but my companion persisted in her quest, and she was paying close attention and was not in a rush; she was enjoying herself, just like I was.

I was taken aback when the girl, who had just finished Adam, approached my lady and kneeled next to her. My lady then offered her my cock, and the other girl accepted it right away, putting her hands around my shaft, lowering her mouth over my cock, and pumping me while giving me a blowjob.

This was the first and only time I had ever had a blowjob from anyone with a piercing in their tongue, and it felt amazing having it slide up and down the underside of my cock with each stroke. If she had continued for much longer, I would not have been able to control myself.

I was so engrossed in the pleasure I was receiving that I didn’t notice that someone had removed the handcuffs.

I was concentrating so much on the two girls taking turns sharing my cock that it took me by surprise when Adam, now wearing a rubber, moved behind his stripper as she was blowing me and slipped his recovering cock into her wet pussy.

As Adam started to get a rhythm going, it seemed to put her off the attention, she was giving me, and my stripper took over, she was better and more attentive anyway.

Now that my hands were free, I was able to caress her breasts as she devoured my cock. She moaned, albeit with her mouth full, as I tweaked her gorgeous big nipples, clearly enjoying the attention.

It didn’t take Adam long to shoot his load again, much to the disappointment of his girl who wanted more, her face expressed her wish to be satisfied.

Adam was a spent force, his limp dick flopping out, and despite the cum-filled rubber hanging from it, I was still receiving amazing blowjobs from my gorgeous partner.

Do you want me to fuck you, I whispered in her ear as I knelt. However, I am without a rubber.

With her large eyes fixed on me and her mouth still stuffed full of cock, she nodded.

She removed her mouth from my cock, surprised me by standing up, and straddled me. The idea of fucking this gorgeous Spanish babe made my cock even harder if that were possible.

She lowered her drenched, wet pussy gently and slowly onto my erection. At first, she seemed tense, and her expression indicated that she was not used to riding a cock this size.

When she became comfortable with me inside, she began to ride me; her thighs were taught and muscular, making her actions appear easy. Her rhythm was long and slow and incredibly strong; her amazing breasts bouncing in front of me brought my explosion forward. When I told her that I was about to explode, she accelerated the pace of her stroke, reducing the length and depth.

She experienced her second orgasm as I poured copious amounts of my semen into her, causing spurt after spurt to shoot deep inside of her.

Shortly afterward, she fell onto my chest, her breasts pressing into it, my cock still erect and pulsing, and she was drenched in sweat.

We stayed in this posture until we realised we were in a crowded room while still being recorded on cell phones, which prompted us to stop and split up.

As she pulled her body away from mine, my cock gleaming with our fluids and semen streaming down her legs, she gave me a full lip-kiss.

After the stripper went back to her friends' room to change, I used a serviette to wipe my cock and pulled up my trousers.

After a few minutes, I knocked on their room's door and was let inside. The women were all very kind and amiable.

They all agreed to divide the bonus money equally and to disregard the competition because they were content with what they had earned. I thought this was a really good idea.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

When the party ended that evening, I invited them all back to my hotel room, and three of them accepted because one of them had to return to her family.

Adam's taller partner with piercings, my petite partner, and the third girl—a stunning woman in her late twenties with an amazing figure despite having smaller breasts than my partner—were the ones who agreed to the arrangement.

"Would it be okay if Adam, the groom, came along?" I inquired. That was decided, as there was no opposition.

The girl with the piercings asked, "We would like the young one to come as well," after the two of them had a brief conversation that I was unable to understand because it was in Spanish.

They were discussing Terry, who, at the age of twenty-one was already extremely tall and slender, drawing attention from women with his long, wavy blonde hair and large, blue eyes.

He immediately agreed when I found him.

The three stunning women were already seated at an outdoor table when we arrived at the all-night cafe close to our hotel, where we had made plans to meet them in an hour.

The women all looked amazing in short, slim summer dresses and high-heeled sandals that highlighted their gorgeously tanned legs.

I showed everyone to my room, which was a double with a queen-sized bed and an ample supply of beer in the refrigerator.

I took a quick shower and changed into a t-shirt and tight boxer briefs that showed off my massive bulge.

I grabbed a few beers and sat on the balcony with my partner, Maria, to watch the world go by. Very few people were making their way back to their hotels, and the area below was very quiet. I did not know if anything would happen or if we would just get wasted and hang out.

Maria took off her shoes and rested her feet on my leg as the night grew warm and the moon shone brightly. I felt her feet right away and gave her a sensual foot massage, one foot at a time.

Maria's soft moans of pleasure as I worked my thumbs deep into her soles told me she was a huge fan of foot massages. Her other foot rested on my swollen cock, which she gently rubbed.

This continued for almost thirty minutes, with only a brief pause to fetch more beers. As I passed through the bedroom, I saw Terry and his companion sharing a passionate kiss and cuddle. In the living room, Adam and his friend, who had several piercings, were engaging in oral sex on the sofa while Adam was naked.

Upon my arrival back at the balcony, Maria had taken off her dress and was lounging in a white bikini, revealing her dark nipples through the thin material.

It was so warm Now that I was just sitting in my stretchy, fine boxers that resembled cycling shorts, I had thrown away my t-shirt and could not hide the bulge that had grown at the sight of Maria's hot body.

Maria immediately planted her tiny, exquisitely groomed feet on my legs as soon as I sat down, putting one right on my cock and stroking it with her toes.

Once more, I massaged her feet and ran my hand down her legs. She was close enough for me to be able to stroke between her legs and get her trousers wet with fluids.

Maria was reclining in her chair when I moved her legs apart, slid my hands inside her waistband, and took her trousers off. I turned to face her, grinning and winking as I dove straight into her well-groomed, dark-haired pussy.

My tongue threaded its way between her lips, licking her clitoral area. I then took it in my mouth, sucking and chewing it while she shook and went rigid, her legs clamping my head between them so tightly that the amount of juice she sprayed at me nearly drowned me.

She held my head in place with her hands and urged me not to stop.

I didn't; instead, I continued to stab her with my tongue, taking in breaths whenever I could.

Then she let go of my head and commanded me to stop. I met her gaze; she had a gratifying expression on her face and appeared bossy-eyed.

She stopped me because she was too sensitive to continue.

Since she was well lubricated, I was able to easily insert a few inches of my cock after getting on my knees.

I pulled back when she stopped me again. Maria got up, took off her bra, and turned to face me while gazing over the edge of the balcony in total nude. Her arse was flawless and peachy.

"All right, now do me." She shoved her ass in my direction and said that.

I moved behind her, found her wet pussy with ease, slipped my cock between her legs, and got inside her. She took up more than half of my length as I pounded away at her doggy style, holding her amazing breasts in my hands.

This was exhausting She orgasmed twice before I was ready to shoot my load, and we were both sweating as I pounded her from behind.

She knew what was expected of her when I pulled my cock, spanked her, and motioned for her to get on her knees. Maria knew I wanted her to swallow my load, so she took my cock in both hands and pumped me while wrapping her mouth around the shaft.

I was ready in a matter of minutes. She choked and coughed at the first load that hit the back of her throat, but she did not let it stop her from swallowing as I injected hot jets of semen into her willing mouth, which she easily swallowed.

She kept going after I was done, expecting me to go limp, so she was taken aback when that did not happen. She finally stopped when her jaw started to hurt. She kissed my cock, stood up, and we cuddled and kissed while we were both naked and visible to anyone on the balconies above or below.

Maria was exhausted when we sat down to recover, and I was erect and raring to go.

Maria said, "Sorry, I am too sore to do it again, my friend will shag you.” Her comment surprised me, but it was just a term she had heard from guys in Britain.

When her friend—whom I had last seen with Terry—called to say hello, Terry was feeling under the influence and was feeling ill from drinking too much beer, so she was disappointed and saddened.

"Do you want to shag?" asked Maria.

"Terry is too drunk," said the girl, looking perplexed.

"Shag the man," she said, pointing to my erection.

As she stared at me, Bridget's face brightened. She nodded and sat on my lap.

With no bra to get in the way, I pulled her dress over her head to reveal a gorgeous set of firm, tanned, c-cup breasts that I immediately kissed and sucked.

She lifted my cock and held it in her hands, giving Maria a confused look.

"Take him to bed and enjoy him," Maria said.

When Bridget and I crossed the balcony to go to bed, we saw Adam dozing off on the sofa and the woman with the piercings appearing bored. I glanced at Maria, and she nodded.

In a matter of seconds, I had Bridget's pants off, and we were cuddling up on the bed, kissing and petting each other while facing each other.

Then, to my astonishment, I felt a nude body nestling into my back, with a pair of breasts pressing into my skin. Her nipple piercings revealed her identity, and the studs penetrated deeply into my back.

My erection had made its way between Bridget's legs and was tucked up against the moist, porous opening to her pussy.

Then, a hand that was not Bridget's grabbed my erect cock and helped push it inch by inch into her pussy until it was buried as far as it would go.

I started pumping my cock in and out of Bridget, and the hand went from my cock to my balls, squeezing and caressing them.

As our guest continued to caress my balls, I moved on top of Bridget, and our passionate and frantic kissing intensified.

Bridget moaned loudly as she contracted her pussy around my cock, tightly squeezing it during her orgasm.

I looked at Bridget to get her okay, and she nodded and smiled. The pierced woman laid herself beside us on the bed, hers apart, inviting me to move away from her and make love to her.

Even though Adam was wearing a rubber, she was still wet from the shag he had given her, so I took my cock out of Bridget and positioned myself between her pierced legs. She grabbed my cock and pulled it towards her, making it easier for me to enter her.

The sensation of yet another piercing running down the side of my cock as I entered her made me extremely sensitive and erotic. I was prepared to deliver another load as soon as she experienced an orgasm since this woman was much tighter than the others and my cock was obviously bigger than what they were used to.

She asked me not to do it inside of her after I told her I was ready. When she and Bridget hauled me onto the bed and crawled between my legs to give me blowjobs, I was shocked because I had expected them to just give me a handjob. They even called for Marie to join them, which surprised me.

I was being blown away by three stunning Spanish women who were fighting over my cock and wanting me to shoot them in the mouth. However, my first outburst occurred when Marie and Bridget were kissing on opposite sides of my cock.

She was unprepared for what happened, and the force of my eruption nearly took off the back of her head. She choked and spluttered as it struck her tonsils, stopping to recover. Bridget took over for her mouth, swallowing the next shots, and Marie finished me off by sucking the life out of me.

I had only known them for a few hours, but I could not believe what had just happened—the most amazing and sensual experience I have ever had.

After unwinding on the bed for a while, we all fell asleep and did not wake up for hours.

The ladies left me completely exhausted and my cock extremely sore from all the attention, looking shocked, surprised, and embarrassed by what had happened the night before. They all showered and drank coffee.

Although the guys have videos of Adam and me engaging in inappropriate behaviour with the strippers, I did not have any more sex acts during that trip.

Adam did marry, but his wife was not as attractive as the Spanish woman.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments