Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone in the Restaurant

"I sleepily look away from a mountain of paper work to find standing there stark naked is my manager/friend."

33
3 Comments 3
7.5k Views 7.5k
879 words 879 words

Author's Notes

"Names and settings may have been slightly altered to protect identities. Some details may be embellished to my imagination, but the flow remains true."

Another long day, another late finish.

Hospitality is a whirlwind of emotions, trying and exhilarating, stressful and gratifying, draining and passionate. Sometimes the passion doesn't stop when the day ends...

I could be forgiven for not always reading the signs: A flirty joke, a moment of honesty in private. Diane and I had got on from day one - in fact, she was one of the reasons had I relocated here. Even the other chefs occasionally commented how flirty we were together, but she was married, and we were friends. The thought never crossed my mind.

Sometime around Christmas, she made the first move, but an encounter that I will save for another time. We were friends first, and that's what I thought we would go back to, but I guess she knew me too well and needed it as much as me.

"Diane, I'm off up to the office. Doesn't look like I'm leaving anytime soon".

"Ok, I've sent Lucy home and still got a few bits to sort before I lock up. Just the two of us, again!" she smiled cheekily.

Diane was always very expressive in her face. Her round cheeks, small nose and soft features betrayed her height, which you would normally associate with a much longer, leaner look. At around 6"3 she was taller than any girl I'd had to look up to since secondary school.

I trudged down the long corridor and upstairs to the small cramped office, to work through a mountain of invoices. Many who stayed as late as it was this night had joked about ghosts making creaking and slamming noises. However, by this time I had long ignored any unusual noises, even the motion sensor light in the corridor failed to catch my attention when I was this tired and fed up.

"Jim, what d'ya think?"

I turned my head and suddenly didn't feel the last fifteen hours of hard work; my eyes were wide and I had a newfound energy.

If her smile before was cheeky, now it sported a devilish grin - Diane was standing there, leaning in the doorway, stripped naked. First, my eyes took in her ample breasts; large pale areolas with small pert nipples pointing straight at me. Her tall physique made them appear less of a handful than they were, a perfect fit. And her legs! They seemed to go on forever, smooth and pale, recently shaven if I wasn't mistaken, much like her privates.

"Well? Have I got your attention?" Diane said pointedly.

"Omg. You look amazing." I couldn't come up with anything smart to say, I was too dumbstruck and too mentally fatigued.

SteffieTramp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SteffieTramp

"I've been thinking about your cock all day". She was already making her way onto her knees, and between mine.

"I can't believe you, this is so fucking hot. Does Steve know?" (Her husband: they had an understanding, though at this point I only half cared.)

"He wasn't going to wait up, he said to enjoy." Another grin as she pulled down my trousers and boxers in one swift motion.

As wide as my eyes had become, my manhood had obviously gotten the message and was standing at full attention to meet her gaze. She had always told me that she loved my cock, the fact that she was married and even said it in front of her husband once, only turned me on more.

Diane quickly devoured my member, barely giving pause to start with any teasing foreplay. She was by far the best at giving blowjobs I have ever experienced. She would quickly alternate from full, slow shaft motions, allowing her lips to roll against the flow, to fast, wet sucking, to pressing me as deep as she could muster. Always giving another smirk when pulling away to splutter drool down her chin or to take a breath.

I reached down. She was warm between her legs, even in the cold of the office. I slid my fingers down her slit and across the opening of her vagina. She paused. Then continued. In contrast to her eagerness, I like to tease a little, working my way up to the finale.

After a little bit of me awkwardly leaning down due to the height difference, we stood to kiss a while. Now with full access and her hand gently stroking me, I pressed my finger deep inside, curling it towards me like a hook, drawing her close. I found her pubic bone fairly quick and started to gently rub it, as she gave that 'scratched itch' soft moan.

It didn't take Diane long to become impatient once more. She got to her knees again and began to work my now full penis with her mouth. She wanted me to cum, and I was more than willing to oblige. After a quick nod from me, she took a firm grasp as I shot my warm load onto her face. My knees started to buckle. I fell back into the office chair; all cares from the day gone.

She looked at me and just laughed. I laughed as well.

"I like closing with you!" she said simply as she went on her merry way to fetch the clothes I had imagined her stripping off in the middle of the restaurant.

Published 
Written by jizzingjim89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments