Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit To The DIY Store

"Dragged into the toilets for a blowjob"

120
9 Comments 9
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

This is a true short story that happened quite suddenly not too long ago.

I had a plumbing problem that needed to be fixed immediately, so I made a late-night run to the large DIY warehouse on the industrial estate. The warehouse is part of a national chain.

One of the greeters told me right away when I walked in that the store would be closing in less than an hour and asked if I knew what I was looking for.

Although I was aware of what I needed and where to get it, I did observe that there appeared to be more employees than patrons on the shop floor.

I quickly found the aisle I needed and chose the supplies I would need for my repair project.

While heading from the aisles to the checkout, I happened to run into Eve, my wife's best friend from school, with whom I had previously dated and who we had had a brief get-together with more recently.

When Eve called out to me, I came to a complete stop, my heart skipped a beat, and my penis twitched in my shorts.

I turned to see the woman who had been my dream girl when we were teenagers. Her hair and makeup were still flawless, but her unattractive brown uniform, high-viz jacket, and protective boots did nothing to accentuate her once-beautiful figure.

She was close enough for me to smell her perfume and be able to look into her stunning big blue eyes when I stopped and we had a conversation in the middle of an aisle.

Even though her uniform concealed her substantial pair of tits, which I knew were there, my cock, which has a mind of its own, was already stirring and swelling just by being in her presence.

I was in the shower when I noticed the water leak before I left my house to go to the DIY warehouse. For the short trip to retrieve the supplies I needed to finish the repairs, I had put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt without boxers.

During our conversation, I noticed my cock's outline against my tight Lycra shorts. Later, I noticed her looking down, and the smile on her face indicated that she had noticed my issue.

I realised at that moment that the issue would not go away and would only get worse over time.

The normal banter gave way to something more suggestive and sexual during the conversation. Despite my best efforts to shift my focus from Eve's flawless tits to the leaky tap at home, the swelling persisted.

Glancing down again, I could see that I was providing support for something akin to an erection; my cock, which had been curled up and facing the floor, was now hard and facing out at three o'clock across the top of my leg, exposing every vein and ridge through the thin material of my shorts.

Eve was more flirtatious than ever, and I felt like I had to get home quickly, but I was in too much of a condition to really go to the checkout.

Eve exclaimed, "Go to the disabled restrooms; I have just the thing for that. Lock the door; I will be there in a few minutes." Then she put her tiny hand lightly on my bulge and gave me a little grope. Taking your possessions into the bathroom will activate the alarm. She said, going on.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

She departed in the other direction, and I quickly made my way to the restroom. After locating the disabled restroom and making sure no one was watching, I cautiously entered and shut the door.

We were in a hardware store, so I do not know why, but I sat on the toilet seat expecting Eve to return with some ice or something.

After five minutes, there was a soft knock on the door, and Eve's hushed voice said, "Please let me in."

She had changed out of her uniform and was wearing a tight black T-shirt, cropped jeans, and red stilettos that flaunted her slender, tanned ankles when I opened the door. She looked stunning.

She entered the loo, which was a big, roomy space, and locked the door after her. I was searching for the ice; of course there was not any.

She licked her lips, looked at me, and said, "I have the solution to your problem." Her huge smile belied the fact that my cock was still getting harder.

Eve approached me and took a position in front of me. I had to get up in order to open the door, so I was now standing.

"This is not helping," I said as she ran her fingers along the length of the fabric and rubbed my cock.

She then removed her shoes, lowered her body height by at least five inches, and lifted her t-shirt to show off her enormous, firm, and flawless breasts, which still looked as good as they did forty years ago.

She then kneeled in front of me, grabbed my shorts, and pulled them down to my knees. The only problem was that she was so close that my cock sprang free and gave her a fairly hard slap across the face, which made us both laugh. We then realised we had to keep quiet out of fear of being discovered and immediately stopped.

Time was not on our side as the store was about to close in less than twenty minutes and she had other matters to attend to. Nevertheless, she took my cock in her hands and gave it a nice slow pump.

She tasted and licked the pre cum that had developed around my urethra as she moved along my cock from my balls to the tip.

As soon as she realised that we were running out of time, she stopped teasing and playing with my cock and lowered her lips around my pole, causing at least half of my length to vanish into her mouth while she worked to fix my erection.

In less than five minutes, she had me spilling my load. The blowjob that ensued was amazing, and with the added thrill of being caught, the session was never going to last long. I took her breasts in my hands and massaged them, pinching her sensitive nipples.

Eve wasted no time in sucking me dry and swallowing every drop before standing up, kissing me on the lips, putting on her T-shirt, and leaving. After getting cleaned up, I realised that my cock had gone limp rather quickly, so I picked up my groceries and headed to the checkouts.

Eve was waiting for me beside my car. I gave her a ride home, and we made plans to pick up where we left off, but nothing could ever compare to what had just transpired.

My wife did not suspect a thing when I fixed the repairs when I got home.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments