Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise at the beach

"Fist time surprise anal sex encounter"

42
12 Comments 12
38.6k Views 38.6k
759 words 759 words
Famous Story
We were on a cruise along the coasts of South America with a few other couples, friends from our hometown, when we had a “land” stop for a week in a beach resort in the North of Brazil. Our group was hanging out at the pool, blasted and lazy from the many pina coladas with lots of rum. My wife was also sleeping (passed out) but I was still close to sober and decided to go for a walk by myself to explore the beautiful beach.

The beach was really very beautiful: very soft white sand and very clear blue-green water and of course the beautiful Brazilian girls in their miniscule bikinis (they jokingly call them “dental floss”) running up and down the beach showing off their pretty bodies.

I dove into the warm water and swam a while until I literaly bumped into one of those beautiful bodies, a Brazilian blonde with beautiful green-brown eyes and perfect breasts called Thais, a name I had not ever heard before. We chatted for a while, I told her about my work and about Amsterdam. She told me she as a student at the medical university and she was specializing in physical therapy. To pay for her studies she had started her own massage business. Of course I wondered whether it was just massage or massage with all the extras leading to a happy end. I was too embarrassed to ask her.

She offered to give me a “sample” and standing in back of me she softly but firmly started to massage my shoulders and my back. I must admit that the thought alone of such a beautiful girl aroused me and caused me to have a firm erection. When she moved her hands to my chest and softly stimulated and pinched my nipples, I got even more excited.

Her hands moved down and she pulled down my swimming trunks; before I knew it she had my cock in one hand and was caressing my ass with the other one. Wow, this was going to be a happy ending, at least that is what I hoped. The last week or more my wife and I had not had any sex on the boat after all those parties with lots of booze (which my wife over-used!).

ScarletStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletStone

Now I was very eager to relieve some of the sexual tension which had been building up in my body.

She continued slowly massaging my rock hard cock while pressing a sensitive point just under my balls close to my arsehole. My anal muscles were already twitching when she entered me with two fingers. This was new to me, but it felt good. I am 100% hetero, with no inclination to gay anal sex whatsoever, but the combination of her stroking my cock and fingering my anus was giving me a terrific new sensation.

She stopped, and I was afraid my sample was over, but then came the big surprise: she penetrated me! Immediately I knew that it was not her finger, but the real thing. I had heard before of the beautiful girls with “something” extra, but had never dreamed of meeting one or even feeling one, ohhhhh...

I panicked a bit and I think she noticed, so she sweetly whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry, honey, I am going to make it very good for you!” Indeed it only hurt a little bit and the pain transformed into a sweet sensation which together with her hands playing with my cock and balls was getting me closer to a climax.

She was also breathing heavily and moaning and nearing her orgasm. She stopped for a second. “May I come in you?" she asked softly.

I heard my self saying, “Please don’t stop!” I was so eager to come that I didn’t care anymore how. Then I felt the head of her cock growing in me, and seconds later spurts of warmness flowed into my ass. She stopped again and I was just shaking in her hands, my ass still twitching around her cock, warmness flowing out.

She waited for about half a minute and then continued fucking me again. This time the enormous tension in me was relieved. I spurted loads of cum into her hands and into the beautiful sea. The presence of her hardness in my ass made my orgasm extra intense; it was in fact the best one I had ever had.

We kissed and held each other for a while, then I said, “When can I see you again?”

Published 
Written by BeauxAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments