Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise!

"Traveling salesman Ryan meets two women"

26
4 Comments 4
273 Views 273
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is 100% fantasy. This is a one chapter story. If you enjoy this story please click "like" or "favorite.""

I was in an unfamiliar area in the Inland Empire region east of Los Angeles. Most people have heard of the towns: Ontario, Riverside, San Bernadino, Corona, etc. But here I was driving my rental car from the Ontario airport to my hotel. Thank heavens for GPS to get me to my location.

I checked in to the hotel just before 4:00 pm and checked my work email on my laptop. I had a few messages from co-workers and customers, but nothing was urgent. I sent a message to verify tomorrow’s 10:00 am meeting with a potential new client. Kevin Jetter instantly replied, “See you at ten.”

I washed up and headed down to the free Happy Hour in the lobby. It was nothing special, domestic beers, generic wine, and a few spirit choices. As I nursed my beer, watching the television behind the bar, I asked the thirty-year-old male bartender for a dinner recommendation, and somewhere single ladies in their forties might be for Happy Hour.

“Your best bet for the divorced crowd is probably Jack and Jill’s,” he said with a little laugh. “Are you looking to get laid? I know a few professionals.”

“No thanks,” I said sternly. “I don’t pay for pussy.”

I finished my beer and headed out to find a spot where I could have a light dinner. I opted for a retro diner spot called “Vinny’s” and had a nice salad and soup combo. My waitress was a cute woman about my age, no wedding ring, so I asked her, “Where would an attractive woman like you hang out after work for a few drinks?”

She smiled, “Thanks for the compliment, but I have a girlfriend.” She paused, “You might try The Barn or Jack and Jill’s.”

As I sat in my car I figured since both people recommended Jack and Jill’s I’d stop there for another drink or two. It was about 6:10 pm when I pulled into the parking lot and surveyed the area. Nice looking place, well kept, and the parking lot had a good mix of about thirty cars, with only a few trucks in the mix.

I walked in and stopped to allow my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Once my eyes focused, I looked around noticing that it had a nice upscale vibe, not overly plastered with beer lights and spirits advertising. There was a dance floor, a dozen tables for four, and about thirty barstools at the long bar. This seemed like a good choice as I walked down toward the far end of the bar to get a better feel for the place. I noticed several groups of women at tables, and some single guys and girls at the bar. I also noted that the three female bartenders were smoking hot. Like Maxim Magazine hot.

The blonde bartender, Ellie, came down and asked what I’d like to drink. Looking past her huge tits in her ripped V-neck Jack Daniel’s t-shirt, I noticed their craft beer selections on tap. “I’ll have a North Park IPA, please,” I said.

“Good choice. You must be a craft snob,” she snickered.

“Snob? No. The only domestic I’ll drink is a Coors Banquet,” I told her.

“Another good choice. You’re old school,” she said. “My dad drinks Banquet.”

“And I’m probably the same age as your Dad, right?” I joked

Ellie looked at me for a moment and said, “Probably. You’re forty-five to forty-eight, I bet. My Dad is forty-seven.” I then confessed that I was forty-nine.

We made some small talk over the next few minutes. She was trying hard to figure out why I was in town, but I’ve learned never to tell people what I do for a living.

Up to the bar came two women from one of the tables. Both were attractive and dressed in nice dresses and heels. I figured they worked at one of the nearby high-rise buildings. I speculated they were in banking, or maybe at a law firm, since they spoke so well.

When Ellie returned with their drinks, I told her, “Put those on my tab.”

The two ladies thanked me. The brunette said, “Are you here alone? You can join us if you’d like. I’m Katie and this is Sophie.”

I was soon taking a seat at their table and admiring both ladies. Within twenty minutes, our conversation had turned to sex. What had we done, craziest location, kinkiest adventure, etc. These ladies were blowing my mind with what they were telling me. Threesomes, foursomes, and girl-on-girl stuff. I told them about my one threesome in college, where a drunk sorority girl wanted both me and my roommate.

Sophie had begun to run her foot up my leg under the table and gave me a wink. I smiled and winked back. She was turning me on with just her foot, but soon had moved her chair next to mine. She also had her hand on my thigh, rubbing back and forth. My trouser trout swelled with excitement.

Sophie was probably five feet eleven in her heels, had a shapely size 8-10 body, and with full, big tits that I suspected were fake. She had a slight resemblance to Marie Osmond, but much sexier and with bigger tits.

Katie noticed what was going on between the two of us and she excused herself from the table to use the restroom. When she returned a few minutes later she found Sophie and I sharing a deep, passionate French kiss. “Why don’t you two just go back to Ryan’s hotel room now and get it over with,” she whispered across the table.

“I’m sorry, Katie. Ryan is just so handsome,” said Sophie.

“Well, I’d suggest a threesome, but I don’t think mild-mannered Ryan could handle both of us,” Katie laughed.

Ten minutes later, I was making out with Sophie in my hotel parking lot. She had followed me to the Marriott in her BMW. Once in my room, we continued our kissing on the king-size bed. I quickly unzipped her dress and maneuvered it down and over her stilettos. She wore a black lace bra and thong set, along with black stockings with a back seam.

“Keep the stockings and heels on,” I whispered in her ear as I kissed up and down her neck. I reached behind her and quickly unclasped her bra and pushed the shoulder straps down, exposing her huge tits.

“Yes, they’re fake. They’re 38DD’s,” she said proudly.

I placed both hands on her tits and gave a soft squeeze. I was impressed with how real they looked and how soft they felt. “Your plastic surgeon did a great job,” I told her. My mouth began moving from one tit to the other, sucking and licking, licking and sucking. I started flicking her nipple with my tongue causing her to moan lightly.

Sophie pulled off my golf polo and unbuckled my belt. I assisted her in getting my briefs and chinos off. My fat six inches was at full strength, and with a little precum leaking from my slit. She laughed as she teased me by circling my big mushroom head with her tongue before taking my cock deep into her mouth.

She was a cock sucking goddess. Sophie had a magical tongue and could easily deepthroat my thick dick. As she ran her tongue down my shaft, she lightly rubbed my balls, and in one quick move, she had placed both of my jizz filled orbs into her warm, wet mouth and was lightly sucking.

“Ooohhh, fuck! That feels so good,” I moaned.

Sophie continued giving me oral, occasionally licking my nipples and kissing me. “You mentioned ass play at the bar. I want to rim you,” she said.

I spread my legs a bit wider and held my legs back giving her easy access. I was happy I had gotten another “manzilian” wax two weeks prior. Sophie started with light kisses around by starfish, mixing in a lick now and then. She was soon rimming and probing my browneye in a slow tender manner.

“Jesus, Sophie, that feels so good. Will you finger me too?” I asked.

“Sure. Do you have any toys or lube,” she asked.

“Yes, I have lube in my toiletry bag.” I stammered. “On the bathroom counter.”

When she came back, she had my lube and four condoms. “I only go raw-dawg with men I know,” she said.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

“Of course,” I said. I thought to myself, Two rubbers would have been enough.

Sophie gently lubed my ass and started fingering me with one finger, and then two. She was well experienced and easily found my prostate. That’s when she started talking dirty to me.

“Ryan likes his ass fucked, doesn’t he,” she said as she began stroking my lubed cock. “Have you ever been pegged or fucked in the ass?”

“Just prostate toys,” I mumbled trying to focus on the pleasure.

“Oh, but I bet you’ve fantasized about getting pegged by a FemDom or maybe even fucked by a SheMale, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, who hasn’t,” I admitted.

What Sophie said next surprised me a bit. “Would you like to get fucked today?”

“With you? Sure. Do you have a strap-on in your car” I asked as she continued with two fingers up my ass and stroking me with her right hand.

“Look at me Ryan,” she said. As we made eye contact, I could see the lust and desire in her eyes. She then stopped jerking me off and pulled her lace black thong to the side. I focused intently for my first glance of her pussy, but I was surprised to see a seven-inch cut cock spring out.

“Holy shit! You’re trans!” I said. I was frozen. I was a bit freaked out, but I was also really turned on. Sophie was a beautiful woman and a skilled lover. “Wait, is Katie trans too?”

“No,” said Sophie. “Just me. But we are occasional fuck buddies.”

“Holy shit,” I mumbled.

“Would you like me to fuck you? I want to fuck you. And I want you to fuck me too,” she said. “Do you want to fuck my ass?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” I said enthusiastically. “You’re so fucking hot and sexy. I have fantasized about a sexy T-girl like you fucking me.

Sophie lubed up my ass and put on one of my Trojan condoms. “I’ll go really slow knowing it’s your first time with a real cock,” she said. “Relax and breathe.”

I felt her knob at my backdoor. She slowly pushed in past the sphincter muscle. After that first jolt of pain, it wasn’t too bad. She slowly went in and out, balls deep, several times. Sophie kept repeating, “Relax and breathe.” I noticed my cock was rock hard and pointed at the ceiling. I went to stroke myself but she slapped my hand away. “I’m going to make you cum from your prostate.”

Sophie was standing at the end of the bed, my ankles against her shoulders, and she was rolling my nipples between her thumb and index finger. It was such an erotic sight.

“How do you like it?” she asked.

“It feels nice. I wish I could suck on your tits though,” I told her.

“Me too! I can’t wait for you to eat my ass,” she said with a devilish grin.

“C’mon Sophie, fuck me good so I can fuck you soon. Let’s shoot the moon. Since I’m being fucked by a T-girl, I want the whole kinky experience. Shoot your load on me. Cum on my face, in my mouth, everywhere. Make me your cumslut!”

Sophie laughed. “Wow, you’re into it. I was kinda worried you’d be one of those guys who would try to kick my ass when I revealed my cock.”

I stammered, “A year or two ago I probably would have, but I’ve realized it’s all about attraction and sexual pleasure. And I am super attracted to you. You’re so fucking hot.”

As this she-male fucked my browneye I was moaning in pleasure as her cock hit my prostate, along with her teasing my nipples and the occasional slow stroking of my manhood.

I was not surprised when Sophie said, “Open your eyes, look at all of the precum oozing from your cock.”

“Your cock feels so good in me,” I whimpered.

“I’m close to cumming. Ryan, are you sure you want me to cum on your face?” she asked.

“Yeah, why not?” I said.

Sophie began pounding my ass a bit faster. “Think about cumming from your prostate. Do Kegels,” she directed me.

As she’d go balls deep I started simulating shooting my load, contracting my pelvic floor muscles. I had learned years ago that if I do that when climaxing I could shoot my load up to three feet versus six inches.

A minute later Sophie said, “I’m going to nut. I’ll pull out and jerk off on you.”

She ripped off the condom and started stroking her she-cock. It was so erotic, her tits bouncing, her balls bouncing, and her dick leaking precum.

“Cum on me, baby! Give me your jizz,” I teased her

“Get ready! Open your mouth!” she yelled.

In the heat of the moment, I slipped off the edge of the bed and between Sophie’s legs. My face was only a few inches away from her redish-purple head. She took a step back and continued to jerk herself off.

I was on my knees and my hands were now holding on to her soft tanned thighs. “Shoot your load, bitch!” I said as I slapped her ass with both hands.

“AGH!” Sophie yelled.

What happened next seemed like slow motion. My eyes went from her blue eyes to her cock. I saw the first spurt fly from her cock toward my face. I stuck my tongue out and looked back into her eyes. I felt a long rope of jizz land on my forehead and down over my eyebrow, eye, ending on my cheek.

“YES!” I exclaimed.

Her second blast of spunk went right into my mouth and finished on my tongue and lower lip. I quickly swallowed her baby batter. The next rope landed on my chin and down my neck.

“Suck me, bitch!” Sophie commanded. She stepped forward and put one hand behind my head and pushed my skull toward her cock. I took it her my mouth and could feel her love muscle twitch several times as more cum filled my mouth.

When she was done, I opened my mouth, showed her the pool of jizz, and gulped down my first load of cum. I then licked her shaft clean like a good cum slut should.

“Oh, that was super erotic,” said the she-male. “You seemed to really enjoy it all.”

I processed what she said. Several seconds later, “I did enjoy it. It was great sexual pleasure, it was fun, and it was kinky,” I told her. “That’s the first time I’ve sucked cock or tasted cum.”

“What?” she said. “You’ve never tasted your jizz when you beat-off?”

“No. Never.” I told her. “The taste wasn’t that bad.”

Sophie held out her hand and helped me off the floor. “You haven’t cummed yet, let me suck you off.”

I propped up two pillows and leaned back against the headboard so I could watch this beautiful she-male suck my throbbing cock. Sophie laid down between my legs and lifted my cock up, then licked my ball sack and up my shaft. When she reached the ridge of my helmet she flicked it several times quickly.

“Oh fuck, you know how good that feels,” I whispered.

We locked eyes as she took my tool into her mouth and tongued the underside. She was soon bobbing up and down at various speeds. I was so horny from the past hour that I could feel my orgasm building.

“I’m close,” was all I said

She mumbled, “Good.”

I instinctively started thrusting my hips and softly placed one hand on her head, lightly grabbing her long curly brunette hair. I was moaning in delight, but quickly told her, “I’m cumming!”

When my first blast of jizz shot from my cock I forced her head down as I thrust up, causing her to gag. I let go and shot another gusher of spunk into her mouth. I don’t recall what I even said the next few seconds as I shot load after load into her mouth.

When I was done I opened my eyes to see her pull her mouth off my wilting cock. She was smiling, even with a few tears in her eyes from that forced deepthroat and gagging. Sophie moved up the bed and started kissing me, depositing my cum into my mouth. The she-male was snowballing me!

I swallowed as she laughed, “I hope you enjoy the taste of your cum too.”

“Meh,” I said. “Not great, but not horrible.”

We lay arm in arm kissing for the next few minutes.

“DING” rang Sophie’s cell phone. She got up and quickly read her text. “It’s Katie. She wants to know if we had sex or if you freaked out.”

I rolled over to look at Sophie, “Tell her my room number. I want that threesome she teased about."

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments