Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shemale Meeting

"My job to procure a shemale"

38
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
993 words 993 words

I took on a challenge to procure a beautiful shemale to join a private orgy.

She had to be young with pert tits and a shapely arse.

I got the job because I boasted about connecting in this space. Fuck, I overdid the bullshit now I was committed to delivering.

I started going to the strip clubs to discover that the performers were heterosexuals. No other genders except for trans. A shemale is something different.

I read up on the subject and discovered this piece by Bailey Jay.

It appears that a growing number of heterosexual-identifying men are seeking out pornography featuring performers who were born male, retain their penises, but otherwise are female. These trans women performers and sex workers are often called shemales or girls, although many consider both terms pejorative. Typically, their transitions include using feminising (i.e., female) sex hormones and breast enhancement surgery.

Many heterosexual men with this sexual preference are understandably confused and question their sexual identities. I've worked with several of them in my clinical practice. The objective of our work together is to increase understanding, acceptance, and integration of their sexual interest within the context of their heterosexual identities (much like any other unusual sexual interest).

As for the exact nature and origins of this sexual interest, nobody is entirely sure. Some, such as Dan Savage of Savage Love, have suggested that what drives these men is a sexual interest in penises, but not men. Framed this way, trans women with penises are a man-free and safe way to satisfy a sexual curiosity in penises.

Another theory suggests that a sexual interest in trans women with penises is related to, or a manifestation of, autogynephilia. Autogynephilia is a paraphilia (an unusual sexual interest) seen in heterosexual men and characterised by sexual fantasies of having a woman's body.

A study recently published in the journal Psychological Medicine is the first to shed some light on this topic.

The main findings were that men with gynandromorphophilia are heterosexual (and not homosexual or bisexual) but exhibit a unique pattern of sexual responding to stimuli featuring trans women.

OK, now I was wiser, but how could I  make their acquaintance. Where were they? Where did they hang out? My first try was to answer a dating site ad and organise a hook up with a girl professing to be a shemale.

She met me at her apartment and told me the rate. I booked her for two hours.  She noticed that I was a bit shy, and we had a chin wag. We talked about almost everything, including fashion which was her passion. Fortunately, I was able to share some thoughts on this.

She started the action by slowly and skilfully disrobing. I could feel movement at the station; my dick moved. She left her thong on, and I could see the outline of her penis. I was sexually attracted to her and became very aroused. She had gorgeous tits. I touched them. They were beautifully formed and reacted. Her nipples were erect and pointed upwards. My crotch reacted. My dick wanted to escape my pants.

LiaJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaJaz

She moved closer to me, removed my shirt, undid my belt, forced my pants down and helped my dick slip out of my undies. It was standing to attention, and precum started to escape.

I instinctively hugged her and kissed her neck, and twirled my tongue in her ear. She reacted positively and held me right. We both stumbled across the floor and fell on the bed. I was desperate to touch her dick. I had an uncontrollable urge to look at it and suck it. I had never sucked a man’s dick before. I couldn't believe that I was doing this. She sensed what I wanted and moved her body to get a good view of it and take it into my mouth.

It was very erect and only about four inches long, but it was circumcised and very pink. She was European, with blond hair and blue eyes,  about twenty. She was beautiful. I lusted for her. Her body was like peaches and cream. I began to kiss her breasts, her stomach, her inner thighs, and her dick. I took it all in. I sucked and licked it like a mad man.

She manoeuvred our bodies so that I was on top of her in the sixty-nine position. We gobbled each other, and as I took her further into my mouth, I fingered her arse, which was becoming moist, and it opened for me. I fingered her, and she fingered me.

Eventually, we both came into each other’s mouths. My spurts seem to go on for hours. She filled my gob, and sperm spilled down my chin. My cum was leaking from her. We both collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

I nodded off for a few minutes and woke to her applying a highly scented oil to my dick and anus. She sprinkled some on her dick which was erect again, and pressed it against my arse hole. I became rigid and told her I had never been fucked in the arse! She whispered for me to relax totally, rubbed oil on my dick and managed to get it up again. She then pushed my legs back over my head and began to lick out my bum hole. I couldn't believe how stimulating a she-man could perform that, so gently, passionate and thrilling.

After she stopped, she moved into a position to fuck me. I waited in anticipation. She eased her short but firm dick slowly up in me. I could feel it against my prostate and began to have the most sensational orgasm ever as she pulled my dick at the same time. She came in my arse too.

Later I fucked her arse. She asked me to stay the night and sleep with her. I did.

Published 
Written by McGotta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments