Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seductive Sandy

"First-time trans experience"

102
14 Comments 14
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"My first writing attempt, feel free to give feedback."

I met Sandy at the bar of a hotel I was staying at for a wedding. She was a six-foot-tall, pale redhead with a cute girl-next-door look. She saw me sitting there and came over to sit down next to me. I bought her a drink and we made small talk as to why I was alone.

I told her I was riding solo and didn't have a plus one. After a few more drinks and some small talk, Sandy asked if I wanted to go back to her room.

We got back to her room and she told me to grab the wine from the fridge and to pour two glasses, then to go sit in the chair while she went to the bathroom. When she came out, she was wearing a see-through white blouse and plaid skirt. Sandy walked over to me, grabbed one of the glasses, then sat down on my knee and put her arm around me while we chatted some more.

When she had finished her wine, she leaned in and kissed me, so I set my glass down and started making out with her while rubbing her nipples through her shirt. I worked my hand down to her skirt and started rubbing her thigh when I felt her little surprise and said, "Oh, you have a cock."

She pushed my hand away, said it was OK if I wanted to stop, then asked if I had ever been with a trans before. I said, "No, but I'm yours, my lady," then I kissed her and continued to rub her cock through her skirt.

Sandy could feel my hard cock poking her leg, when she winked at me and said, "We'll have to take care of this little guy, won't we?" Then she got up and took off her blouse and skirt to release her beautiful cantaloupe-sized breasts and her roughly six-inch dick. She could see how turned on I was getting and said, "Now! Stand up, take off your clothes, and follow me."

I stood up, stripped, and walked to the bathroom as she smacked my ass, when I was told to stand in front of the sink facing the mirror.

Sandy started massaging my back and told me to turn my head to the side and look back at her. She reached around me and started rolling my nipples between her thumbs and fingers while leaning in to kiss me.

She asked, "Are you a dirty bitch?"

I responded with, "No, I'm your dirty bitch."

She gave me a devilish smile and said, "That's what I wanna hear," then winked again and kissed me. I was told to close my eyes.

I heard a cap open, then felt her finger trace around my asshole then slide in. I moaned as she entered my hole and began to slowly move her finger back and forth as she inserted another, and then a third. A few minutes later she pulled her fingers out, then I felt her push a small tapered plug into my ass. I let out a loud moan followed by, "I fuckin' love you."

She saw the precum dripping from my cock and said, "Now open your eyes." She winked, kissed me again, and smacked my ass with both hands.

She moved closer and I could feel her hard cock rubbing on my lower back and ass crack as her breasts were pressed up against my back. Then she started stroking me with one hand while rolling and lightly pinching my nipples with her other hand, as she kissed my neck.

The sheer excitement of it being my first time with someone like her, combined with the mix of sensuality and firmness, had me trembling with desire. Sandy told me to cup my hands and hold them under my cock when I was close to cumming. When I did so, she grabbed a little remote on the counter and pressed the button, which apparently turned on the vibrator inside the plug in my ass. I came instantly and shot all over my hands, sink, and mirror.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

She left the vibrator on and just lightly rubbed my stomach and chest while kissing me, then she smacked my ass hard and whispered into my ear, "Did you like that, you dirty bitch? Now enjoy your own cum, my little whore."

I nodded then proceeded to lick up all the cum from my hands. When I had finished, she smacked my ass again and said,"You forgot some," as she pointed to the cum that was running down the mirror.

Once I had licked it all from the mirror, she spanked me again and told me to turn around, then rubbed my nipples with her thumbs while kissing me. She said, "You don't taste too bad, now get on your knees. I tasted you, now you taste me." Then she smacked my face with her cock.

I started licking and sucking on her balls, then started licking her shaft, finally reaching the tip, where I started tapping it with my tongue. She said, "You're dirty and a natural," then I wrapped my lips around the tip and started sucking and licking while stroking her shaft. In no time, she exploded in my mouth. As I struggled to gulp it all down, her cum started running down my chin and neck.

Sandy helped me back up, and licked her own cum from me, then started kissing me again. She asked, "Whose cum did you like more?" and I gladly said hers.

Sandy saw me oozing again, then took the lube and a slightly larger plug from the counter. She got on her knees and started licking my head, as I closed my eyes in ecstasy. Then she lubed up the new plug and removed the vibrator from me after slowly thrusting it back and forth. She then took my cock into her mouth and started sucking head and shaft while simultaneously pressing the larger plug into my ass.

It took a couple of tries to get it in, but I erupted as soon as I felt it slide completely in. She hadn't swallowed me, though, and she started kissing me again as we both enjoyed my nectar.

We then got into the shower to clean up and regroup our thoughts. We must've been in there for over an hour as we kept gradually turning the water hotter and hotter while massaging each other all over. When we finally got out to dry each other off, I dropped to my knees and started sucking her cock again.

She reached down and pinched my nipples hard and said, "Not yet." She told me to get on the bed now and smacked my ass. I lay on the bed on my back and grabbed my legs when Sandy started sliding the plug in my ass back and forth. She eventually removed it, then lubed up and pressed her luscious cock gently but firmly into my ass.

I gasped and moaned as she entered me inch by inch. Sandy started fucking me slowly, then kept picking up speed, while she stroked my cock. When I was close, Sandy started fucking me hard, and my whole body shuddered as I came. She kept fucking me for another few minutes until she came in my hole.

We were exhausted at this point and just held each other as we drifted off to sleep. She ended up being my date for the wedding and we played with each other for the rest of the weekend.

Published 
Written by rshackleford901
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments