Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachael and Robert

"Just a Quickie"

10
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
889 words 889 words

Author's Notes

"Hello, my name is Rachael, i am Transgender and soon be Transsexual. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Happily"

I walked into Robert's room, locked the door behind me, and looked at him while he played Darts, listening to the Radio. He turned at me, looked for a second, and went back to his game, with a little smile. I too had an idea of being pricked, only it was not a board, but something better.

My trousers were off and my pants followed shortly afterward thrown across the room onto his bed as I walked over to the fireplace.
I stood there leaning over the fireplace my arms resting on the mantlepiece, I looked over to the bed where my trousers and pants lay, I smiled to myself just as I saw Robert in the corner of my eye positioning himself behind me. I felt his prick touching my arse cheeks and I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. This was his cue, he pushed himself into me slowly, his prick parking my cheeks and then touching my anus, pushing the head right on through inside me. I had fully exhaled by this time and waited a minute to get used to him being there. I took another breath and exhaled slowly again, this time I pushed back onto him, letting him know it is time, and he pushed the rest of his prick into me.

Another exhale completed, I took a quick breath and exhaled in a relief kind of way, because it felt good, it felt really good him being inside me. Another minute and he started to move himself in and out of me slowly, loosening me up a little more, so he could get every millimetre inside of me, and then he held me tight around the waist as he pushed in as far as he could and held me there for what seemed like an age.

I just wanted him to have his way with me, to enjoy his prick inside of me, but he had other ideas, I got to admit though, having him hold me tight, really tight with his prick all the way inside of me felt beyond good, explaining how good it felt would be an injustice, but there is only so long one can hold this position.

His rhythm was slow at first, it always was and I loved it this way, long drawn out strokes, in an out, in and out, almost to the point of it coming out, but he was good at his skill and skilled he was. He would make love to me like this for a nice long ten minutes before he sped up, I loved his slow lovemaking skills, but what I loved more was feeling his prick banging in and out of me, the slapping of my arse as his crotch would bang into me at a satisfying pace, in and out of me, in and out, slap slap, slap slap slap.

Slow love making into a good fucking is absolutely great, I can not get enough of him, and love my visits. Still fucking me I look back over at the bed, my trousers and pants still lying there, by now his pace had quickened, he was banging into me really hard now, hard enough to be knocking me into the wall in front of me, almost, I was rocking on my arms now with the force, backwards and forwards, in and out, in and out, slap slap, slap, slap, slap.

Eisstra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eisstra

The feeling down there inside me was building up to what felt like an explosion, my own prick was hard and in need of attention, and whilst I considered this, I decided against it, not my thing to be honest. I was getting what I wanted, and it was just about to end, for now.

Robert has an amazing stamina rate, even after all the sex he was giving me, he did not start to pant until he was about to cum, and this was the moment, still slapping me, still banging hard, his breathing got heavier and heavier right up until he stopped. Robert always held his breath when cumming inside of me, he would grip my waist, tight and push himself into me as hard as he could holding his prick as deep as he possibly could and pump every last drop of cum into me. Even after cumming, he would stand there still inside me, by now he had changed the position of his hands, just like at the beginning of our session he had wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight and his prick up inside me as far in there as possible.

Two to three minutes is roughly how long he can stay hard after cumming, this I like very much. I do so love Robert's prick.
Just as he went completely soft he dragged me back towards the bed, where we both collapsed panting and recovering, slipped out of me, and replaced his prick with a towel to mop up any mess.

One thing we never really do is hug and kiss, he lay back on his bed and I put my head on his stomach smiling.
Many years have passed since these days, two-session before this one, one after, and the original encounter that started it all. More stories for other times.

Hope you enjoyed this story.

Rachael Leigh.

 

Published 
Written by RachaelLeighCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments