Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Friends Pt. 2

"Natalie plays with Em and her girlfriend Kim"

13
7 Comments 7
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

As their car neared Em’s house, she let her hand drop to Natalie’s bulge and squeezed. Em kissed along Natalie’s collarbone and neck arriving at her ear. “I’ve got a proposition for you. Feel free to say no, and understand I’ve already had an amazing night with you.” Em whispered, “I live with my girlfriend, Kim. She’ll be home soon and would love to play with us both tonight if you’re interested.”

“Fuck yes,” was all Natalie said before finally slipping her hand beneath the waistband of Em’s shorts. Natalie began to rub Em through her Calvin Klein briefs as their driver asked about their plans for the night.

“I’m gonna fuck her and her girlfriend with my big girlcock,” was all Natalie said as she exited the car.

Em responded to their driver’s totally stunned look, “It’s true, she is,” and handed him his tip.

Em caught up to Natalie and kissed her neck. She opened the door for them for the second time that evening, noticing their empty wine glasses in the living room. Before Em could respond, Natalie pushed her up against the wall and began making out with her. Her kisses began to roam down her neck and chest as Natalie unbuttoned Em’s top. Em’s tits bounced out and Natalie realized for all their playing she hadn’t gotten to see very much of Em. She wasted no time pulling off her shorts and leaving Em standing there in all her naked beauty. Em was average height, with an average chest, and an above average ass.

Em, although plenty happy being naked, decided to take control of this situation and even the playing field. She slapped Natalie’s tit hard to get her attention. Natalie paused, temporarily stunned. Em grabbed her hand and walked her into the living room. “Strip, bitch,” was all she said before sitting down on the couch, looking up expectantly at Natalie.

Natalie was all too happy to oblige. She removed her top, shoving her gorgeous tits in Em’s face. Then she dropped her shorts, and Em lost it. Natalie’s cock was already hard, with a fat head and a slight upward curve. Em immediately took Natalie in her mouth, happily gagging over and over. Natalie grabbed the back of her head, holding Em in place and said, “You’re a cock hungry lesbian,” as Kim entered the living room directly, from the back door.

“Yes, yes she is. I keep her on a tight leash, sometimes literally,” Kim responded. She paused to take in the scene- her beautiful androgynous girlfriend greedily sucking Natalie’s cock so hard both of their tits were swaying heavily. Kim began to strip off her clothes as she walked towards Natalie. “You are gorgeous. Can I kiss you?”

Natalie pulled Kim in for a kiss, releasing her hold on Em’s head. Kim fondled Natalie’s breasts while Em slowly began to breathe again. Em stood up to kiss Kim, “Hi baby,” she said as she leaned in. Kim gave her a quick kiss before Natalie slapped Em’s ass.

“Get on your knees and suck my cock,” Natalie commanded. Em dropped to her knees as Kim began exploring Natalie’s neck and chest with kisses. Kim rolled Natalie’s nipple in her fingers as she let her mouth explore the other breast. Em let Natalie’s cock pop out of her mouth and quickly replaced it with her balls. Kim worked her way down her body until she found Natalie’s cock. On her hands and knees, Kim took Natalie in her mouth, humming as she worked to fit all of her.

“Holy shit, I think you’re an even better cocksucker than your girlfriend,” Natalie moaned, as she watched the hot lesbian couple happily sharing her cock and balls.

With that, Em positioned herself behind Kim and licked from her asshole to clit. Kim moaned and backed herself into Em. Em took the sign and began mercilessly licking Kim’s asshole while fingering her pussy. Kim’s legs started to give out and Natalie popped out of her mouth. Kim didn’t even notice as she began to cum for Em and fell to the couch. Em slumped down against her, suckling at her breasts.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Natalie began rubbing Em’s ass and then her pussy as she slowly opened up her legs. She began to rub her cock against Em’s wet, needy hole.

“Oh Em, are you ready for a big cock like that?” Kim asked half jokingly, knowing that Em only liked specific cocks in specific ways. Em nodded her head desperately as she watched Natalie’s cock rub up and down her slit, gently grinding down against it.

And then Natalie’s fat head popped inside Em, who reflexively sucked and bit Kim’s big nipples. For starting out so gently, Natalie was relentless in pounding her pussy. Em’s moans filled the room as she rubbed her clit furiously. Em paused for a moment and Natalie quickly flipped her over, pulling Em up on her knees and letting her face fall on Kim’s chest. She propped up Em’s ass and pressed into her from behind. Natalie decided to have some fun, fucking her hard while she pumped her thumb in and out of Em’s ass. Em started to shake as her orgasm ripped through her. “Fuck yeah, cum on this dick!” Natalie cried out. In this position, Natalie could bottom out, and did, with each thrust until she felt herself about to burst. Just before cumming Natalie pulled out and sprayed her cum all over Em’s pussy and ass. Em sighed heavily and ran her fingers through the cum, pushing some inside herself, while scooping up some more to swallow.

Natalie fell back to the couch heavily and Em took this moment to go to the bathroom and clean up. She came back wearing a gorgeous 6” cock in her favorite leather harness. And immediately Kim begged, “yes baby, please fuck me.”

Em walked up to her and slammed right into her pussy, “of course baby.” She pumped in and out with a speed, rhythm, and position that only comes from years of a loving, sexual relationship. And as if exactly on time Kim starting screaming Em’s name as she came hard. Em slapped Kim’s tits before pulling out and ramming into a messy, half dazed Natalie. The cum running down Natalie’s cock had come to rest at her asshole, and Em’s dildo being coated in Kim let her slip in easily. Natalie’s dick flopped back and forth as Em slammed into her tight hole. Em leaned down to bite Natalie’s tits then said, “get on your knees for me.”

With that Natalie spun around to get on her hands and knees putting her face right above Kim’s pussy. Em eased herself back into Natalie and continued pushing until she forced Natalie’s face into Kim. Natalie happily lapped at Kim’s swollen, red pussy. Beginning at her still dripping hole Natalie would spread her wetness to her clit and then suck it dry.

When Kim couldn’t take anymore, Em sat back on the couch inviting Natalie to ride her. Natalie eased herself onto Em’s hard silicone dick. When she was finally comfortable to bounce on Em, they all noticed Natalie’s cock get rock hard. Kim came over to touch it as if mesmerized. And then almost immediately Kim took Natalie in her mouth. Em’s thrusts forcing Natalie’s cock deeper and deeper down Kim’s throat. “Yes girl, suck that cock,” Natalie moaned. Between Em in her ass and Kim sucking her deep in her throat, Natalie couldn’t take it - she bust in Kim’s mouth, collapsing into a cuddle with them both.

“You really know how to treat a lady. Fuck. We’ll have to do this again sometime,” Natalie purred.

“Yes, please” Em and Kim quickly responded.

 

Published 
Written by ineedmorenow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments