Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Experience with TS since Erica

"I wish I would not have waited another 20 years"

24
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
516 words 516 words

If you read my Erica story you know the void I have had in my life since Erica and I grew apart. I have tried everything to find another trans girl and after a long search, I finally found one. I had joined several groups for finding trans friends and made friends with several. Not meet and have sex with, but online chat friends.

One day, one of the trans I was chatting with asked me if I would show a friend of hers around Atlanta. She was moving here for school. I said yes not expecting anything to come of it. She was twenty-two and in college and I am, well let's just say older. I picked her up at her new apartment. When I got there this beautiful young lady came out after I texted her and told her I was n the parking lot. I was a little disappointed because I was sure she was born a female and I thought I was showing a trans around.

After chatting and finding out things she liked we ended up at a hip clothing store in Little Five Points. It was there I found out she was indeed a trans. As she was holding up a small dress she told me that her dad never believed his little boy would like dresses. Then went on to say they were working through the issues and he was coming around.

I continued to show her around including a nice dinner at my favorite restaurant. I took her home and offered to walk her to her door. She said not only was I going to walk her to the door but I was going to come in and see her place. I open the door and followed her in. I closed the door and turned around. She was standing right there and put her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. We stayed there kissing for several minutes.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

We then moved to the bedroom and slowly removed each other’s clothes as we kissed. We got into bed and made love for hours. I finally had what I have been searching for since Erica. Alex and I spent the next month together. We made love often but never really talked about the future. One day she told me how much fun she has with me but one day she would want to meet someone closer to her age for marriage. She followed with, “unless you want to marry me.” I did and told her I did but that that would not be fair to her. I don’t think she was really offering. I think she was just trying to make an old guy feel good. We spent less and less time together as she started making new friends at school. It has been three months since I have seen her but I am happy she is living a great life. As for me, I feel lucky that got the time I got with her but sad to know I will probably never meet my soulmate.

Published 
Written by Jonsbr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments