Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meghan's Diary: Part 1

"The start of a development that would change my live"

11
4 Comments 4
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This is the beginning of the start of my new life. Up to this point I'd been known as Michael but that would soon change. For months now I have been paying close attention to the girls but not like you would imagine. I paid attention to how they acted, how they did their make-up and how they dressed. I was really jealous; wishing I could be like them. I'd known for a long time that I was no ordinary guy. I was in shape, quite well actually, but I always felt like I didn't belong when I was around other guys.

That caused one thing to lead to another and eventually I put on my mother's clothes when I was home alone. You would be surprised by the sexy clothes she had in her closet. She is still quite young at 42, considering I'm already 24. I went through her drawers and put on anything I could find, ranging from regular bra and panties to corsets, stockings and even garter belts. However things went wrong when I took way too much time and my mom came home early and caught me fooling around in her room.

I stood there, dressed in her sheer black nylons and a black lace panties and felt like I was going to die from shame. Since there was no use arguing with her, I just decided to come out and tell her why I did it. Luckily for me she was very understanding and let me continue. First thing she did was correct my clothes and show me how to put them on the right way. I didn't know how to react, so I just stood there with my mouth wide open. Mom said she didn't mind me doing this as in a world like this nothing would shock her anymore.

That was three months ago and since then I was able to walk around the house dressed in women's clothes all the time. Mom even helped me buy my own clothes as well as make-up and a very pretty long black wig. Whenever I was all dressed up and stared in the mirror I was speechless. There was this beautiful girl staring at me and it was hard for me to comprehend that it was me. Actually, that isn't me, I thought. It was someone completely different. That was the moment Meghan was born. Back in my high school days I had a huge crush on a girl named Meghan and the way I looked now reminded me of her. I don't know if this is just a lucky coincidence or not but I decided to name myself after her.

Eventually I decided to quit my old life and start all over. It would have to start with my job. I canceled my old job and starting looking for a new one, applying there as Meghan. I didn't want to live a lie any longer. Deep inside of me I knew I should have been born female. I often said I had female hormones in my body already as I didn't have much body hair and a very soft voice. Now the job I applied for was a simple job in a shopping mall but I completely forgot the place I applied at was where my best friend works. She was the one I knew the place from. It didn't help that it was a shop specializing in "adult entertainment" including porn, toys and sexy lingerie for both genders. It was too late however and I got the job, so I had to go through with it.

The next morning came and it was my first day at work. I took a long bath and shaved my entire body, used some lotion and did my make-up. Next up was my outfit.

AlexiaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexiaGreen

I decided on a white button-up blouse, a short black skirt and knee-high black stockings. I thought I should put on my black three inch ankle strap heels for work to fit the store better.

When I met Jamie for the first time at the shop she didn't even recognize me when I talked to her. At first I thought she was kidding but then I realized how I looked and there was no sign of my old self in Meghan. During our lunch break, I decided to take her aside and tell her everything. She is my best friend after all and I was hoping she'd understand.

"So do I not remind you of someone?" I asked.

"You probably do but I can't remember who that would be," Jamie answered.

"You haven't seen Michael in a long time now, have you? Well there's a reason for that..."

She just looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. She had no idea what I was talking about and because I was afraid this might lead nowhere, I decided to stop beating around the bush and tell her.

"Jamie, I am Michael. I have been dressing up and living as a girl for three months now that is why you haven't heard from me in a long time. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from and accept me the way I am right now." I was just sitting there gasping for air with tears in my eyes. I was so afraid of her reaction that I felt like time froze.

"Hey Mich...I mean Meghan it is OK don't cry. I am really confused right now but don't you worry hun we are best friends and I will support you as much as possible." She turned over to hug me and suddenly all my doubts were gone. I also got a bit turned on and hoped it wasn't noticeable under my skirt, especially since my panties sometimes struggle to keep everything contained. I'm still not used to tucking it away and it never bothered when I was home alone.

Work itself went by really fast and Jamie asked if she could come over to my place so we could talk some more. I wasn't sure but ultimately agreed.

Back at my place we quickly went up to my room where I showed Jamie my wardrobe. Just like two girls, we giggled and Jamie complimented my sense of style and often asked if she could borrow this or that piece.

After a while I decided to check my emails really quickly. I absolutely forgot I'd put up some adds on different dating sites a month ago. I guess I was just fooling around but a couple of guys actually answered and wanted to meet me. Jamie noticed and we went through the emails just out of curiosity. I was so embarrassed and felt ashamed, turning as red as a tomato. We stopped at the last one and this guy was really hot. The picture he attached to his email got me really hard and I think Jamie noticed.

"Are you going to meet him?" she asked.

"I don't know..."

"Did you never meet another guy?"

"No I never did!" I screamed out loud. "Should I?..." I asked her, hoping she would say no.

"Come on honey, meet him he seems like a nice guy."

We just sat there for a while but then I did something I thought I would never do. I answered the email and scheduled a date.

But that is something for next time guys...

Published 
Written by xXMister_TXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments