Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's Valentine's Day

"Please enjoy and don't forget to rate and comment at the bottom"

10
2 Comments 2
16.1k Views 16.1k
6.0k words 6.0k words
It was morning and I had just woken up from another great night’s sleep. Once again, Klintuck was gone and out doing something else. I started to wonder if an alien even needed to sleep as much as humans did.

I sat up in bed to stretch before looking down at my body. Lately I had a lot of pride as well as pleasure looking down at my sexy body. It was still kind of new to me on the rare occasion, but it was always a great surprise. With that being said, it was also easy to just go about my day and for it to feel like the body I had for years.

I looked around the room and peeked out the nearby mirror.

It was getting warmer out and it was easy to tell that spring was finally on its way. It was about time to, as I had enough of the cold weather and being inside most of the day wasn’t something I enjoyed unless I had to. I used to like an excuse to stay inside when I was a crossdresser, but now that I had my new body I wanted to be outside more. Though, I had to admit since I had a constant boyfriend now it wasn’t all bad.

Anyway, it was time for me to get ready for the day and that I did. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen up. Once that was done, I made my way to my bedroom to stand in front of the mirror.

Today was Valentine’s Day, and I wanted to wear something special or at least have something special in mind for Klintuck. That’s when I found something on my nightstand I hadn’t seen before with a note on it that read "play me". I figured there was no harm in it and Klintuck always had fun ideas so I couldn’t wait to see what this one could be.

I recognized from previous experience with Klintuck that it was a hologram like in Star Wars or maybe even Star Trek. I sat down at my vanity mirror and pressed the play button on the hologram.

“Hey my cute Cherry, hope you slept well last night. I have a little bit of a surprise and a little Valentine's game for us today if you’re up for it. First, I want you to change into this outfit.” The image changed to a Valentine’s themed type of lingerie and stayed like that.

“Next I want you to head downstairs and find the trench coat and car keys I left for you in the living room. The GPS is set to a specific location; I want you to drive there, where you will find another recording with more instructions.” That’s when the image flipped back on and slowly rotated so I could see it clearly.

I set down the device and stared at the image to study it.

I looked in the mirror and started to create the lingerie with my Ocklick. I decided to start with the top and work my way down. I changed my hair to a nice shade of pink for Valentine’s Day and braided it into a pony tail. Next was the top. I followed the design Klintuck had left me and made it into a type of bikini top where the cups were bright red hearts. The bottom straps trailed down and crossed behind my back to the opposite side of what would be the panties.

Next I continued the path of the strings and created the thong that was part of the outfit. The heart shaped front to it tucked my clit-dick nicely, and hid it in a way that was impossible before my transformation and another little ring in the shape of a heart that held the strings in the back together where the sections met. Finally were the stockings and heels; both were the same shade of pink as my hair, but the stockings had little bows on the thighs where they stopped and the heels were seven-inch platforms. The heels were also like a clear glass where you could see right through them.

With that I felt my outfit was complete. As such, I took one last check of myself and the image before grabbing my purse and heading downstairs. I found the trench coat and keys exactly where Klintuck said they would be before heading out the door. I felt naughty going out like this but also happy it was a warm February this year.

As I made my way to the car, I saw a sign in the back window that read “Porn Star” in bold font. It turned me on to think that I was going to be driving around in lingerie and a sign like that in the back window while going on a Valentine’s treasure hunt.

I hopped in the car and started the GPS; luckily it was not far away so it wasn’t going to be a long drive. The first location was a café which I had been to once or twice with friends before. It was a more expensive place than I normally like go, but this was the location and I had to go in.

I grabbed my purse and opened the door. As I did, I saw a note hidden on the back of the GPS. I opened the envelope and found there were two notes inside. One had a seal on it with candle wax and the other didn’t. I read the one that wasn’t sealed and found it was for me. It told me to go inside and give the sealed note to my waiter. It also said that I was to open the trench coat enough to expose a fair bit of cleavage during the entire time I was there.

I felt a smile on my face emerge as my excitement grew. I used the rear view mirror to check how much cleavage I was showing before getting out and heading into the café. It wasn’t long before I sat down at my table. I could feel the glances I was getting from my waiter and the curiosity of what the note was drove me crazy. When the waiter asked me for my order, I gave him the note and said I would also like a cup of tea.

“Ahh you are the Miss Cherry! Very well madam, we have a special order for you with special instructions from your boyfriend,” he said with a French accent and a smile before heading back to the kitchen.

I could feel my face turn bright red but I giggled a little. This was turning out to be great fun and I loved the effort Klintuck put into this whole thing. Eventually the waiter came out with a special brunch. The first was French toast in the shape of hearts with icing sugar and whipped cream. It was always my favorite treat for a brunch but this time was special.

I ate my meal and then the waiter came up to take my plate. I thought he was going to hand me a bill but said I also had dessert coming. That’s when another waiter brought it out.

It was definitely something only Klintuck could create. It was a small ice cream sundae with one scoop of strawberry and one vanilla in a rectangular bowl.

There was also a banana placed between the scoops and sticking straight up to make it look like a cock and balls. The banana itself had a slight drizzle of whipped cream right on the tip and sprinkles on the ice cream. All together it looked as if it was a cock with a little bit of precum oozing out the tip and the sprinkles made it look like the balls had a little hair. It made me giggle at the creativity and what the waiters must have been thinking when Klintuck set this up.

The dessert also came with another note with sections which I was to read before and after dessert. I read the before first, and to summarize, it said I was probably getting a few looks and stares by now and I was to eat the Sundae in an erotic way. I used the corner of my vision to look around the room and saw that in a few cases, Klintuck was right. While viewing around the room, I noticed a few couples, some single guys and of course the two waiters that served me were waiting with anticipation to see me eat this erotically themed Valentine’s Day dessert.

After a few minutes of pondering to myself, I decided to just go with it and have fun with the game Klintuck laid out for me. That’s when I had the idea to make it a little more fun. I took out my camera phone and set it to record a video as I set it up to see myself during the recording. I casually checked my top to make sure I was still showing off some of my tits then licked my lips before leaning down and licking up the top of the banana. I heard a few quiet gasps and saw the waiter’s jaws drop as my tongue ran along the banana and stopped just as I got a taste of the whipped cream on the tip.

I couldn’t help but think to myself a little, but I was able to prevent myself from snorting. It was also turning me on. I could feel the heat build in my body, and I was thankful I didn’t have much on under the trench coat. Next I opened my mouth and took the tip into my mouth and swirled the whip cream around my tongue with the cherry. Once it was cleaned off, I stuck the stem of the cherry out to pull the stem out for the cherry. Then I moved down to the ice cream scoops as I stuck out my tongue and licked along each one to get a taste of each flavor.

That is when my waiter returned with the bottle of whipped cream and asked if I would like more. I smiled and said yes as I asked for the can. That’s when I grabbed the base of the banana and took it out of the sundae. I held it horizontal as I covered it from tip to base with whipped cream then tilted my head back as I slowly sucked it and made the whip cream slop around my mouth and a little onto my cleavage. My waiter had a shaky voice before, and he was turning bright red at the show I was giving him. The whole thing didn’t last long and after I cleaned myself up a little I finished my dessert.

I quickly got into my car after paying the bill then looked at the section of the note I was to read after the meal. It told me to first look under the seat for a special surprise. I did as I was suppose to and found a butt plug that looked similar to the dildo he gave me for Christmas. I knew where this was going, so I gave a quick look around before lifting up the trench coat and putting the plug on the seat. I moved my butt over it and slowly sat down on the toy until I felt it slip into place. The last part of the note was to drive to the next address so I typed it into the GPS and headed off to the next task. As I drove, I could feel the plug start to heat up slowly.

This time I recognized the place as a BDSM dungeon I had gone to a long time ago. Her name was Mistress Keri, and one of the few women who I met while cross-dressed. I had just taken the keys out of the car when suddenly I felt the plug begin to expand. Slowly it got bigger and bigger until it finally stopped and felt to be about the size of Klintuck’s fist. Now my nipples were hard as diamonds again and I was so wet I was afraid my trench coat had a stain. 

I made my way into the building to see what was next. As I walked into the building, I had dissolved the panties I was wearing as noted on the message that was left for me. Upon entering, things had changed a little but only slightly. Mostly some remodeling to the room, but other than that it was a lot the same as I remember it. The girl at the front desk was different and she asked me a question that I was expecting:

“It’s a little dreary out, but still seems like a fun day,” The girl at the front desk said while looking straight at me.

“Yes, but it still made me wet,” I said almost giggling to myself.

It was an initiation phrase I had to answer for my appointment with Mistress Keri. Everything was mentioned in the note I got at the café, and it was adding to the excitement of this whole game Klintuck and I were playing. The receptionist behind the desk smiled back at me as she slowly took off her glasses. She asked me to wait where I was while she went to the back room.

A few minutes later, the door slowly creaked open and my heart was pounding like a drum. Though this was my second time seeing Mistress Keri again, it had been a long time since I last saw her. It was also my first time seeing her since my transformation which I wasn’t sure how was going to go. Would she see me as simply a new client, or did Klintuck tell her anything? There was also the possibility that Mistress Keri would recognize me but anything was possible. A figure emerged from the door with a dim red light glowing behind her.

It was Mistress Keri, and she looked just as beautiful, powerful and of course sexy as the first day I saw her. She had changed a little though, now she had straight platinum blonde hair that went down to about her chin level. Her eyes had that nice smokey look and her lips were a nice bright shade of red. Her choice of clothing for the night was a type of burlesque style of corset, panties with straps that connected the panties to her thigh high leather lace-up boots. In the back, there were these over-sized ostrich style feathers that gave her outfit that extra bit of class.

She walked with power, and the type of confidence that makes people envy you. Her skin was white as snow, and the glimmer in her eyes told me she was ready and had been waiting for me.

“Hello my dear, you must be Julie Jizzbucket, it’s nice to see you. Your boyfriend has told me MUCH about you. My, you are just as beautiful as he described,” she teased, looking me up and down as she circled me like a shark.

“Y-yes, Thank you ma’am,” I said blushing with a shake in my voice.

That is when I felt the plug in my ass move again, almost like it came to life with electricity as it started to vibrate inside my ass. It was only on a low setting but the surprise made my reaction impossible to hide while the gaze of the goddess-like woman analyzed me.

My face must have turned bright red as a tomato when I realized I just made a loud moan and my body shook in pleasure right in front of my temporary Domme.

“My my, did you get that excited just from being near me? Or, is there something you are hiding under that trench coat?” she snickered with glee.

Just then the woman at the front desk returned with a collar and leash in her hand. She gave it to Mistress Keri by placing it in her hand. She placed the collar around my neck before telling me to take off my trench coat and hand it to her receptionist. Now I was starting to realize why I was to dissolve my panties for the duration of time I was here, and the excitement mixed with anticipation and sexual thrill made me so wet around my ass-pussy and dick-clit I felt like a fountain of fluids.

I did as instructed and saw a light flicker in the eyes of the Domme I had recently submitted to. Her receptionist seemed a little excited as the look in her eyes and the reddish tinge on her face told me she liked the show that unveiled before her.

“My my, you are a naughty one and with such a lovely figure. I think I’m going to enjoy my time with you. Enter my playroom sweetie, it’s time to get started and your boyfriend was very specific on what I was to do with you,” she said as her soft hand grazed along my entire body.

She lead me into her dungeon with a wide variety of bdsm, sex toys and other equipment set up and ready to be used. She pulled on the leash every so often, causing me to stumble forward a little to show she was taking dominance of me. It wasn't long until we got to a table by the far wall of the room. I could see it had specially marked places for where my feet were to go with a large ring by each one.

Nadia_Fire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nadia_Fire

The table itself had straps as well. Two smaller straps were placed by more marked places that I could only assume were for my hands. There was one last oddly strange strap near the edge of the table to which I soon found out what it was for.

I was strapped into place with my hands and feet being placed within the designated circles and I was secured there. The last strap I could feel being put into place as it wrapped around each of my thighs then around my lower back and waist. Lastly, she put a blindfold over my eyes to prevent me from seeing and to make sure whatever I felt was more intense.

“Oh, such a lovely view, I can see why your boyfriend likes you so much. Actually, he told me how much you love to be teased. So that is exactly what I’m going to do with you. He also told me how much of a naughty girl you were, and from your choice of clothing today, I can see he was right!” she said in a way that started out as a purr that turned to a type of seductive taunt.

As she spoke, her hand trailed along my body. Starting from my hair and moving down. As she found my breast, she slowly rubbed her finger between my nipple and the table feeling how hard it was. After that, she trailed down my lower back with just her finger tips until she grazed over my ass. At the moment she mentioned how naughty I was, she gave my ass a firm slap that made me moan. My restraints made a stretching noise as I moved but it was useless. She had me at her mercy, and she was just starting to play.

She sat up on the same table I was positioned and crossed her legs. I could hear the sound of her leather boots rub together. That’s when she got off the table and I lost trace of her. I could only hear the sound of her boots clicking on the hard cement floor of her dungeon before the faint touch of her hand grazed my ass once again. Then her second hand touched my other cheek before she squeezed and rhythmically slapped them like she was making my ass jiggle for her amusement. That’s when she found the plug in my ass.

“Wow, you are a dirty girl. I love to punish bad little butt sluts like you,” she teased pressing against the plug with her fingers before grabbing the base of it.

She moved the plug around, never pulling it out but instead twisting it around and pulling on it just enough to create the feeling like it was coming out. The more she did this, the more aroused I became. My body was burning with desire and my nipples were digging into the table so much they started to hurt and feel good all at the same time. Next I felt her begin to kiss me, first along my ass before giving it a playful slap. After this, she moved down and gently caressed and kissed the back and inner parts of my thighs. Every so often, I would feel her tongue as she licked along my taint then back down to just the beginning of my dick clit.

By now I was aching from all the teasing. The anticipation and excitement were more then I could take, but I was bound and could not move. It was easy to tell she was very good at her job. That’s when I let out a loud moan and could feel myself have a mini orgasm where I gushed a small amount of fluids from both my ass-pussy and a little from my clit-dick. She must have seen this because she addressed it pretty quickly.

“Bad girl! Did you just orgasm without my permission,” she asked in a stern voice.

“N-no not really ma’am, but I’m very close! Please Mistress Keri may I please cum,” I begged.

“No you may not, I was given strict instructions to just tease and play with you and now I must punish you for disobeying,” she said with a wicked smile and a little excitement in her voice.

I couldn’t see very well but that’s when the receptionist came in with the sound of wheels. Mistress Keri and the receptionist exchanged a few words before I could feel the machine be placed right next to me. That’s when Mistress placed a hand on my behind and trailed it along my back.

“Now that you have had a taste of the pleasure, it is time for the pain,” she teased.

Next I felt the table start to move as a body positioned itself between my face and the wall. I heard a whirring sound before a hard smack of a long plastic like paddle hit my ass. It made me jump and tremble as the initial sting changed to a slow pleasurable burn that tingled through my body like a lightning bolt. It caused me to squeal with pain and delight. As it subsided, I heard a clicking sound I’m sure signaled it was starting to wind up again.

Two more strikes hit my ass before I felt the blindfold being taken off. When I had my sight back, I saw Mistress Kerri looking down at me with her pussy just inches from my mouth. I could smell the scent of her pussy as her juices flowed like a river. Her panties were moved to the side and she was rubbing her hand along her pussy and especially around her clit. It looked so good I was starting to pant, drooling with desire as I ached for more.

She giggled to herself just as another slap hit across my ass making me whimper and jump. She asked if I wanted to taste her pussy and of course I said yes, and begged to taste her sopping cunt. It had been so long since I tasted or even felt a real pussy. I wanted it, needed it and I would do anything for it.

That’s when she took out a sheet of paper from the breast cup of her top. She held it in front of my face just in time for the next whack from the machine to hit. Now it was painful, but the burning still made it exciting and being in the powerless position I was in put me in a constant state of being right on the edge of orgasm. She told me it was a note from Klintuck, and I was to read it out loud for her as a pledge to my boyfriend. She also said that if I was a good girl, she would let me lick her pussy until she came. In the state I was in, I couldn’t refuse and not that I would anyway, so I read the note.

“To my sex muffin, I pledge to be his little cock pocket of love whenever he needs me. I pledge to be his little cherry pie for his cock and take him as deep and as hard as I can to milk every drop of his thick load. I promise to love him forever and share my pleasure with his on those long cold nights. Most of all, I promise to be his sugar hole for as long as he is my candy cock until the day I die. I will participate in every sexual deviant thing with him we can think of as we express our sexual lust to each other and satisfy our beast like urges.”

Through my entire pledge I continued to get a smack on the ass. Mistress Keri was enjoying it more than I thought she would, as she started to gush the more I went on. The second I finished, she pulled my face into her pussy and I devoured it with lust. My tongue lapped along her pussy and stopped long enough to suck on her clit. I gently bit on each of her lips as I heard her moans grow louder and more intense. This continued until she finally came like a river all over my face, squirting like a fountain and drenching my face and tits in her love juice.

I was trembling with lust, my body burning from my most intimate places right to my face as I eagerly anticipated the next step of my torture/pleasure from my sexual goddess. Just then I heard a bell ringing similar to one on an egg timer. I looked up as Keri had a look of disappointment but also satisfaction on her face as she spoke.

“Too bad, our time together seems to be up. No matter, I can tell you are so horny you can’t stand it and that is exactly what your boyfriend asked me to do,” she said a little smug but in a proud way that didn’t seem so bad like she did her job.

I couldn’t muster a word as she released me from my bonds. My hand instinctively went straight to my ass-pussy and my clit but Mistress Keri quickly grabbed a riding crop and smacked my hands rather hardly. Then as her last command she told me that I was not allowed to touch myself and go straight home just as I was with no trench coat. Once home, I was to look for a note by the front door and follow the instructions from there.

I did just as I was told and headed home. Walking out of the building felt risky, but very hot as I made sure no one was watching before running to my car as fast as I could. The time it took to drive home felt like an eternity. It reminded me of when I was still a man and I had an erection that just needed to be satisfied, but I couldn’t satisfy my urge. When I finally got home, our neighbor had just pulled in their driveway right next to ours. I couldn’t pull into the garage because it was full, so I was stuck until he went into his house.

He looked over and noticed me looking at him. He smiled and waved and my heart sunk, I was really scared he would take this opportunity to walk over and talk to me and accidentally notice what I was wearing. He had no idea I was a shemale, and this is not the way I hoped he would find out.

Sadly that was not the case, he began to walk over and I panicked for an idea to make him go the other way and forget about me or something to cover up. I tried to change my Ocklick but still aroused and panicking prevented me from controlling it properly. Then it was too late, now he was right at my window and I rolled it down. I managed to at least hid my clit-dick between my thighs so at least he wouldn’t know I was a shemale. Just then he noticed what I was wearing and had a surprised yet embarrassed look on his face.

“Oh... Hi Julie, I see you are enjoying your Valentine’s day. When my wife get's home, we may go to that new Fifty Shades Of Grey movie at the theatre,” he said as I felt his gaze along my body and especially my thighs and chest.

He continued to talk to me as I'm sure he was enjoying himself thoroughly. Just then I got a text message from Klintuck that read: “Show him your breasts then squeeze his cock before coming inside.” Suddenly the embarrassment was gone and the excitement grew more. As he watched, I looked up to my neighbor and undid my top. His eyes got as big as saucers as he looked at my rock hard nipples. I used the attention he had on my chest to get out of the car and re-hide my clit-dick.

I told him I needed to go and I would talk to him later as I reached over and gave his cock a squeeze through his pants and walked into the house. His jaw was hanging to the ground as I opened the door and walked inside. I looked through the peep hole at his body language that told me he was completely shocked at what just happened. I giggled to myself then felt the rush wash over me again before doing my top back up again for how I was suppose to look.

I was left with only my stockings, heels and the valentine’s themed top I was wearing all day. I looked around and soon found the note, it was shaped like a heart and folded in two. To summarize, the note congratulated me on making it this far in the form of a cute poem. The last part told me to change my top to a pair of heart shaped nipple pasties and crawl to the living room. As such, I did that before dropping to my knees and making my way to the living room.

As I entered, I saw Klintuck sitting in the chair with a drink in his hand and sitting completely naked. He gave me a smile and without words, I hopped up onto his lap and straddled him. I lifted myself up a bit as I reached behind and grabbed his cock before positioning it to my wet and slippery entrance. A gushing, slurping noise was heard as I felt Klintuck’s hot and throbbing cock enter inside me. I had been craving this all day since my little treasure hunt began, and I was very glad my reward was exactly what I thought it was going to be.

I started to bounce up and down on his cock, riding it like a horny, sexy, deprived cowgirl in need of release. I stopped for a minute just to grind his cock around inside me, first back and forth then in nice big circles using my hips. I even took the opportunity to try just tilting my pelvis from side to side like a hula dancer just to try something new. I tried every way I could from being up on my feet, facing away from him and even riding his lap from both the left and right sides. I probably came about three times during that whole thing and Klintuck orgasmed at least once that I could tell.

That’s when he pushed me onto the floor, putting me up onto all fours as he drove his cock hard into my still hungry ass-pussy. By now I was panting, dripping sweat off my body as my mind started to spin and my stomach churn from the constant assault of motion and cock. He gave my ass a few slaps as well, telling me I was so dirty for going out in public dressed like I was and doing all those dirty things for everyone to see. I screamed in pleasure, telling him I was that dirty little slut that ached for cock and loved to tease and disgust those around me.

He must have enjoyed that as he really started to ram into me even harder than usual, stopping only to grind his cock in big circles inside me before slowly pulling out and slamming back in again. He reached forward and grabbed my long braided pony tail with his big muscular hand and pulled as he started making his thrusts longer instead of faster.

“Say your pledge my little cherry pie,” he demanded in a sensual, yet stern and sexy tone.

With that I recited the pledge yet again, but this time to Klintuck. Feeling as if his cock swelled up the more I recited it until the very end when both of us were on the edge of orgasm. Just as I finished, he flipped me over and slammed me down on my back before driving his cock right into me one last time. I arched my back, throwing my head back and screaming as one last eruption of an orgasm shot through my body. Klintuck came as well and shot the first few of his loads right into my ass before pulling out and spraying the last few shots over me like rain.

I squirted like a fountain and found myself laying in a puddle of my own love juices on the floor as I felt like I was seconds from passing out. Klintuck laid beside me as we both drifted off to sleep as we whispered “I love you” to each other.

It was only a couple hours later when Klintuck woke me from sleeping on the floor. I found my clothes had changed to its default panties and bra while I was asleep and the wetness on the floor had either dried or was absorbed by our Ocklicks. Klintuck was dressed and told me I should hurry or we were going to be late. When I asked what we were going to be late for, he simple replied that the last surprise he had for Valentine’s Day is that we were going to see the new Fifty Shades of Grey movie.

To be continued.

Authors Note:

I would like to apologize for such a late Valentine’s story. I wanted to make a great story for the occasion and felt a Valentine’s Day story about Klintuck and Julie had potential I did not want to rush. That with real life matters getting in the way caused some delay in my story. Thank you all for your patience and please rate and comment this story at the bottom. 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments