Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey Of A T-Girl Part Seven

"A trans girl in a lesbian relationship."

43
16 Comments 16
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Each episode of my true story is individual but hey, they are also serialized and it is best to start with part one. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thank you for all of the great comments and support from this great LUSH community."

From the very first night with Kate, I knew I wanted to be with her every day. She accepted me from the very beginning for who I was. Kate was a lesbian, so I knew that she thought of me as a girl, a girl with the benefits of a permanent strap-on dildo.

We lived in a very conservative state, but there are a few gay and lesbian bars in the area, and Kate was well known in every single one. 

-----

A little bit more about Kate: She is five-foot-five inches tall, just a few inches shorter than me. She has a short pixie cut brown hair, a nose ring, and a piercing on her left nipple and her clitoris.  She has tattoos of flowers intertwined with flowers on both her shoulders. She has a stylized dragon tattoo that goes from her back to her right side and a few smaller ones scattered around her body, including a peace symbol on her ankle. They are all little works of art. Kate has a perfectly proportioned body, with full pert breasts, flat stomach, and a perfect bubble butt.

Kate moved out of her house when she was sixteen because she didn't get along with her parents. I suspected that she was abused by her very creepy father at sixteen, but she only hinted at that and never told me outright.

-----

For the first month-and-a-half, we were spending every second with each other, I was feeling a happiness that I had never felt before and was falling in love with Kate, hard.

One night, we were out for dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant when she suddenly got very serious, and I was getting nervous as I was positive that she was breaking up with me. I am sometimes very insecure had always believed that I didn't really deserve happiness, and when good things are happening, I am waiting for disaster to strike.

On that day, Kate truly surprised me, she presented me with a key with a ribbon attached. I looked at it very perplexed.

"What is that?" I asked, confused.

"It's a key to my apartment, dummy," Kate stated.

I looked at it again, not quite understanding.

"Our apartment. I want you to move in with me!" Kate said with the emphasis on 'our'.

Then it dawned on me, like a wave of emotion, what she is asking me. I bolted out of my seat and crushed her with a hug. I kissed her hard on the lips and then kissed her entire face, repeating 'yes' over and over again. I stopped and looked at her and then realized that we were in the middle of the restaurant, and everyone was staring.

"She asked me to move in with her," I told the patrons, proudly.

A few clapped, and a few went back to eating, but I didn't care, I was thrilled.

-----

When we got back to the apartment, I couldn't take my hands off of her, I wanted her so badly. We managed to stumble into the bedroom and fall onto the bed in a passionate embrace. I peeled off her clothes quickly and dove between her legs and started to tongue her perfect pussy. I pushed two fingers inside of her already wet pussy and my thumb into her tight asshole. I flicked her clit with my tongue, and Kate started to buck her hips up and down.

"Fuck! Cumming already," Kate announced.

I licked and fingered her with more alacrity as Kate started to squirt as she came. I always feel triumphant when I can get her to squirt. Kate begged me to stop, as she gets so sensitive after she cums the first time. We kissed again when Kate looked me in the eyes.

"I love you, Samantha," Kate told me lovingly.

I couldn't believe it, I had heard these words before, but I never felt them to be real.

"I love you too," I told her, "So much!"

Kate kissed me and got up and went to the other room.

"I have a present for you," she told me as she left.

I couldn't imagine this night getting any better when Kate came back wearing a strap-on with a purple rubber cock attached.

"I have been dying to fuck you," Kate told me.

My eyes became as big a saucer as I looked at this Goddess with her huge cock.

"God, yes, please fuck me," I begged.

I turned onto my hands and knees, arched my back inward, and presented my tight asshole to her. Kate got behind me, spread my ass cheeks, and began to lick my asshole. It was a fantastic feeling. She stroked my cock up and down, and she fucked me with her tongue. Kate then moved up and got behind me, she positioned the dildo at the opening of my tight asshole and slowly pushed it into my hole. It felt incredible as she pushed her rubber cock into me. She slowly started to piston in and out of me, and then she slapped my ass as she fucked me with more speed.

Kate pulled back and then laid back onto the bed.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

"Get on and fuck me cowgirl," Kate ordered.

I smiled lustfully, and I got up over her and slowly sat down onto the purple cock. This was a new position for me, and I loved it. I moved up and down the rubber cock, and I could watch Kate's face as I was being fucked. This was also when I learned that I can cum with just anal stimulation, my hard cock was bouncing up and down as I fucked Kate, and then I started to cum uncontrollably and shoot my hot load of cum all over her stomach, breasts, and the bed.

"You made quite a mess," Kate said.

"We made quite a mess," I corrected her, as I proceeded to lick up all of my cum from her body.

-----

I moved in with Kate the very next weekend, I didn't have many belongings, but Kate made me feel that this place was my home.

The lesbian community, for the most part, embraced me as one of them. Those who didn't, well, Kate decided that was their problem, not ours.

Kate wanted a somewhat open relationship, and she invited a few different girls into our bedroom. Crystal and Holly were my favorites. Our first night as a foursome was Holly's birthday. We had good food, a lot of wine and good weed. We were all feeling no pain when Kate asked Holly what she would like special for her birthday.

"I would very much like to see Samantha's cock," Holly said bluntly.

There were a few seconds of silence.

"Sorry, about that," Crystal said apologetically, "Holly gets rude sometimes when she drinks."

I smiled and broke the awkwardness and stood up, and started dancing to the music doing my best stripper dance.

"Every birthday girl gets her wish granted," I told them.

I wiggled my little but under my skirt, bending over and slapping my ass. I glided over to Holly and gave her my best lap dance I could, rubbing myself on her leg. Crystal and Kate were cheering me on. I stood up in front of Holly and lifted my skirt, and she got the first glimpse of my hard cock under my black pace panties.

"Time to unwrap your present," I teased.

Holly grinned up at me and slowly pulled down my underwear. My cock bounced out from my panties right in front of her, and she squealed with glee.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful," Holly gushed.

Crystal moved over to get a better look.

"Can I kiss it? Holly asked.

"You can do whatever you want with it," I said, "It's your birthday."

Holly kissed it and laughed.

"My first cock," she said.

Holly then boldly took my cock into her mouth and started to suck on me. She licked it like a popsicle and doing a fantastic job. I looked over at Kate and Crystal, and they were already taking off their clothes and kissing. I lifted Holly up, kissing her, and began to take off her clothing. Holly is a beautiful, full-bodied woman with very ample breasts. I spent a long time sucking on her nipples before I moved down to her hairy pussy.

It was my first, natural pussy, but it was delicious. Kate and Crystal came over to join us to please the birthday girl. Kate sucked on Holly's nipples, and Crystal straddled Holly's face. Crystal started to cum over Holly's talented tongue. Crystal moved off of Holly, to the side.

Holly moaned as I licked and fingered her pussy.

"I need this cock inside me, do you mind if Samantha fucks me?" Holly asked Kate and Crystal.

"No," they both answered.

"Please fuck me, you sexy girl, fuck me with that big cock!" Holly begged me.

I put on a condom and then spread Holly's legs, grabbing her feet, and slowly pushed my cock inside her wet matted pussy. Holly let out a soft moan as I began to fuck her. I started to build up speed as I thrust into her. Her squeals became louder as I fucked her. I bit her hard nipples as my cock moved in and out of Holly. 

Both Kate and Crystal moved closer and began fondling Holly and me and played with their pussies.

"Fuck! Fuck! Cumming!" Holly wailed.

That was my cue to cum, unconsciously to cum, as I shot my hot jizz into the condom. I never enjoyed using a condom before, but today it felt terrific to continue to fuck Holly's pussy as I came.

Afterward, we had more wine, and laughs and more kissing and licking, before we all fell asleep together entwined.

Holly said it was one of her favorite birthdays ever. The four of us had many more nights of fun and sexual escapades like that, but that first occasion was pretty special.

Life was pretty perfect. Little did I know, it would get slightly more complicated in the coming months.

Published 
Written by SheSam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments