Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna Provides Welcome Distraction

20
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
616 words 616 words

Author's Notes

"First time writer so feedback is good. Pointers would be great, criticisms are helpful. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'm a very visual person so I tend to get stuck on describing what I see in my head."

Jo looked up from her reports as Jenna casually strolled by. Even in a t-shirt and sweatpants, she still melted Jo's mind. Her sharp wit got her attention at the geopolitics lecture, and her wry humor kept it but the way she absentmindedly tucked her hair behind her ear while reading her notes did the rest. It didn't hurt that her soft curves and hard cock felt as good as they looked. Right now, up to her eyeballs in quarterly reports they, looked even better.

Jo tried to go back to her work but Jenna was bent over looking into the fridge. Her breasts were clearly visible hanging in her shirt and her ass was being hugged tightly by her sweatpants. Jenna turned and winked. Bitch was doing this deliberately.

Just then, a group call came through. Back to work mode. The familiar faces of her colleagues filled her screen. As they discussed their progress Jenna came over to stand behind the screen. With a devious smile, she drew circles around her nipples and then pinched them letting out a small moan. Jo could feel her cock stiffening and her concentration wavering. Damn her.

Jenna ran a hand under her shirt and fondled her breast. At the same time, her other hand stroked her now hard cock through her sweatpants.

Jo focused on her screen, doing her best to block out Jenna's display. It was increasingly more difficult to not just pull aside her and stroke her own cock. At that point, Jenna took up another notch and pull her cock out of her pants, and openly jerked off in front of Jo. Her hand slowly ran up and down her cock. The head glistened with precum.

Just then one of her colleagues asked Jo a direct question. She managed to snap her focus back to the screen and continue the conversation. When she looked up Jenna was nowhere to be seen. Jo was both disappointed and relieved. A familiar hand slid up her thigh. The sneaky girl was under the desk. Jenna's other hand pushed Jo's legs apart. Rubbing her cock through her panties. Jo couldn't help but moan. She quickly muted her mike as her panties were pulled aside and Jenna gently stroked her cock.

SophiaLeone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLeone

Jo fought to maintain her composure as Jenna continued to run her hand up and down her shaft. Jenna started licking the base of her cock. Running her tongue up the shaft until her lips slid over Jo's cock and plunged it into her mouth. Jo brought her hand up to cover her mouth, pretending to be more focused. Jenna swirled her tongue over Jo's cock as she continued to slide her mouth up and down Jo's cock.

Jenna paused as Jo's cock pushed against her throat. Slowly she inched Jo's cock down her throat until she reached its base. She quickened her pace. Each time engulfing it down her throat. Jo was in ecstasy and agony. On the verge of cumming at the same time maintaining her composure for the meeting. She couldn't hold back anymore. Her cock twitched as she filled Jenna's mouth with cum. Jenna went all the way down, milking Jo's cock with her throat. Jo closed her eyes and stifled her moans by pretending to have a coughing fit.

Her colleagues fell for the ruse and agreed she should sit out the rest of the meeting.

Jenna crawled out from under the desk grinning from ear to ear.

"You bitch," said Jo.

"Don't tell me didn't love that," replied Jenna as she leaned over and kissed Jo, sharing Jo's own cum with her.

Jo's cock hardened a little. Jo smiled back, "Wasn't all bad".

Published 
Written by NotDrowningWaving
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments