Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time

"A trans lesbian with girldick and her cis lesbian girlfriend have sex for the first time"

15
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The journey had taken forever. That bus had rattled along, zero suspension and zero softness on the bench seats. Add to that the pouring rain and the loud mob at the back, drinking and arguing and playing music, and the voyage had seemed interminable.

And then a taxi, also rattling along with no suspension, taking them to the Airbnb they had booked in the middle of nowhere. Just Ailsa, and her new girlfriend, Peach.

When they had both unpacked, they freshened up, and checked the place out. It was nothing special, but the open-plan living room and kitchenette were nice, and the sofas were soft. And once the place had warmed up, it was homey and snug in the dullness of the cloud cover and pattering rain.

Out here, protected by that, surrounded by trees on every side, you could forget the rest of the world existed. That was the plan, anyway.

They settled on the sofa, eating from the hamper Peach had filled before leaving.

"This is lovely," Ailsa said over a cold meat pie.

Peach, mouth full of sandwich, nodded and swallowed.

Ailsa, watching that morsel go down Peach's throat, felt her dick twitch just a little.

Peach looked at her sideways, "What?"

"Oh, just..." Ailsa floundered and came out with the truth. "I was just thinking how it might feel to have you swallow me like that sandwich."

Peach laughed, delightedly, "Well that's definitely on my list of things to do today."

"You have a list?"

"Maybe? OK yes, but I've had to do something to keep from climbing you like a tree every time I see you. I'm glad we waited until we could get somewhere private and out of the way to really take the time, but also it was the worst idea ever."

Ailsa grinned, "Well I guess we both have a lot to make up for. Because if you think for one second that I haven't been doing the same things in my head..."

Peach leaned over, stopping Ailsa's mouth with a kiss.

Ailsa melted back against the arm of the sofa and pulled Peach on top of her, forcing her fingers to move slowly up and down Peach's back.

Peach made happy noises into Ailsa's mouth as their tongues met, and they both began to breathe faster.

After a while, just when Ailsa thought the feeling of Peach against her might just make her explode, Peach sat up and climbed off.

Ailsa sat up, adjusting her hard dick, "You OK?"

Peach smiled, "I'm great, but I have a surprise for you. Wait here until I call."

Ailsa groaned, lying her head against the back of the sofa.

Passing around the back, Peach leaned in to kiss Ailsa's exposed neck, before heading to the bedroom.

Ailsa waited, feeling her hard-on go soft, but Peach wouldn't be rushed, she knew that.

Instead, she waited, listening to every movement coming from the bedroom and replaying in her mind the conversations they'd had over the last few weeks. Likes and dislikes, fantasies, all had led them here, where they could explore each other fully, and put the knowledge from those conversations to work.

Eventually Peach called out to her, "Come on in!"

Ailsa was on her feet before Peach had finished speaking. She opened the door and stopped dead, her mouth open, the greeting she was about to give entirely forgotten.

The room was lit with a shower of fairy lights, casting a gentle glow down across the bed, which had been given new satin sheets.

Peach stood in the centre of the room, wearing nothing but a one-piece lingerie, covering her torso, clinging invitingly to every curve.

Ailsa felt her sweatpants fill immediately. She was most definitely ready, willing, and able to rise to this occasion.

Peach closed the distance between them and slid behind Ailsa, closing the door. Then she turned and reached around Ailsa's waist, one small hand grasping that hard girldick through Ailsa's sweatpants and moving the cotton material up and down. Her other hand brushed over Ailsa's torso, taking her shirt off, and leaving soft trails across her flesh, before stroking and pulling and squeezing Ailsa's nipples, drawing small cries from her, until she spun around to face Peach again.

Peach smiled and brought Ailsa's fingers to her lips, gently brushing her teeth over their tips and grinning as Ailsa immediately developed goosebumps.

Ailsa left loose a soft wobble of a sigh as Peach began to suck on her left nipple, tongue flicking and exploring.

Peach's hands found their way around to Ailsa's ass, fondling her cheeks and sliding down her thighs.

Ailsa buried a hand in Peach's hair as her other nipple found itself under attack. Her other hand explored the lingerie, tracing the edges of the material over Peach's soft skin, eliciting small, sensual noises from her

Peach brought her mouth back up to Ailsa's and they kissed, their tongues touching, exploring, entwining.

Ailsa felt her girldick jerk, leaking precum, as Peach once again began to stroke it through the cotton of her trousers and buried her head in Peach's hair, small pants coming out of her.

Then Peach stopped taking a step back towards the bed, "Lose the trousers," she ordered.

Ailsa stepped out of her sweatpants, her dick standing to attention, and came forward when Peach beckoned.

Peach took Ailsa's hands and placed them on her breasts, her eyes fixed on Ailsa as she pulled her head down to meet her lips.

Ailsa felt Peach's hard nipples under her hand, her palm-sized breasts perfect.

Peach moaned into Ailsa's mouth, the hand at the back of Ailsa's neck clenching.

"Undress me," Peach whispered, and Ailsa moved in a flash around to the back, where a zipper undid enough of the one piece for the rest to be wriggled out of.

Reaching back, Peach took Ailsa's hands and pulled them over to her front.

Ailsa let her hands explore the flesh given to them. She brought them down and made Peach give off a small squeal by stroking her ass cheeks, sliding one finger in slightly to brush her anus.

She let her hands drape over Peach's shoulders as they fondled her bare breasts. Rubbing and gently pulling the nipples made Peach's knees go weak, until she had to sit down on the bed.

Sashasback
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sashasback

This didn't slow her down, she grabbed immediately for Ailsa's cock, gripping it as she jerked her off.

Ailsa leaned down just far enough to continue the nipple play, and both of their moans joined together for the first time.

Peach tugged on Ailsa's dick until it was in reach of her mouth, then licked up and down the side of her dick. She used the head like a lollipop. She sucked and wanked at the same time, her tongue swirling around, licking up precum, feeling herself get wetter the more Ailsa grew.

Ailsa moaned, feeling herself slowly ratchet up more and more until, eventually, she had to pull Peach off before she came.

"Alright then," Peach smiled and wriggled further onto the bed, splaying her legs out, knees bent. "I want your mouth on my nipples. Nothing else touches anything."

Ailsa crawled onto the bed beside Peach, and pulled one of those beautiful breasts to her lips, using her tongue and her teeth on both of them to make Peach's hips buck and her head flip from side to side and her moans grow longer.

"Use your hands on me, on my pussy, and my ass," Peach gasped.

Ailsa repositioned herself and gently slid a finger through Peach's vaginal lips, finding her soft and soaking.

Ailsa explored, her fingers questing for the hole to slide into - smiling at Peach's cry; then finding a hard, throbbing little nub that made Peach shake beneath her.

Ailsa set up a gentle pattern, moving her fingers inside Peach, around her clit, and inside again. Peach calmed, her moans coming still but less frantically, relaxing into the slow, sensual, building pleasure

Ailsa dove her other hand inside Peach, taking whatever lube she could. Keeping up the slow, maddening journey of the first hand, she used the thumb and fourth finger to open up Peach's cheeks, and slid a finger around her anus before slipping it inside.

Peach was gasping now, each pant coming with a part of a moan that she could never quite finish, but she managed a single word: "Mouth!"

Ailsa smiled and licked her lips.

She kept the questing finger below and let her tongue replace the hand stroking Peach's pussy. She dipped it inside, then up and around, and then inside again.

"Oh fuck, Ailsa…make me cum, baby. Make me cum…"

Ailsa slid her fingers back inside Peach's pussy, letting her tongue focus on curling around the clit. Peach's cries grew as Ailsa found the sweet spot, and, inside, curled her finger up to find the other soft bundle of nerves.

"Ailsa! Oh fuck, yes!" Cries mounting now, a new rush of wetness came from inside and, Peach came hard, wrapping her legs around Ailsa's head, every hole she was in squeezing her for more pleasure, her body rippling as she thrust her hips into Ailsa's mouth.

When Peach began to twitch at her clit being touched, and her cries had lessened to pleasured sighs, Ailsa crawled back up to Peach's face.

Peach was breathing hard, sweat glistening, her stomach still clenching with the occasional aftershock. She pulled Ailsa in for a long, deep kiss.

"That was amazing," she told her when she could form a sentence again. "I can't wait for the second Act...I got a sneak preview and it looks like it's going to be quite the thing."

As she spoke, Peach reached down and began stroking Ailsa's girldick.

Ailsa rolled onto her back, submissive and allowing Peach full control over her.

Peach brought her mouth to Ailsa's cock again, sucking the head and jerking it off, using her own cum to lube it up properly.

Ailsa's head lay back on the bed, her eyes closed, soft moans coming from her mouth.

When Peach was ready - and when she was wet all over again - she slid her way up and positioned Ailsa's dick beneath her.

As she slid down, her eyes almost rolled out of her head, and she moaned, long and hard.

Ailsa gave a small cry as Peach sat on her cock, finding herself struggling to make any sound at all.

Slowly, Peach began to move, using Ailsa's chest for balance.

Ailsa slid her hands to Peach's breasts and brought them by turns to her mouth.

Peach squeezed her vaginal walls as she moved faster.

Ailsa groaned loudly, "Peach you feel so good. Ride me til you cum on me."

Peach gasped, the instructions flying straight to her nethers. The intense sensations from her nipples and vaginal walls supplied almost enough arousal by themselves. But when Ailsa spoke, it lit the fire like a gallon of fuel had been poured on.

Peach cried, sobbed with pleasure, and fell onto Ailsa's chest, then began again when Ailsa slid her hands behind stroke her hole, and beneath to stroke her clit.

Finally, she begged for relief, and Ailsa brought her in for a kiss as she stopped.

Peach slumped as the orgasm ended, and Ailsa brought her close, cuddling her to her chest, her cock still inside, hard and throbbing, but for the moment stilled.

When she was ready again, Peach sat up, kissing Ailsa deeply as she began to ride her.

"It's your turn," Peach whispered, "I'm gonna make you cum in me, Ailsa. I want your cum face etched into my brain. I want to hear your noises, feel and see every muscle in your body as you cum for me."

Ailsa nodded, unable to speak as she allowed Peach to speed them up, bringing up her knees to give Peach more support.

"Fuck yes. I'm so close," Ailsa moaned, her head and chest arching backwards as she felt it - almost there!

Peach suddenly sped up, her vaginal muscles clenched, "Now, Ailsa. Cum in me now!"

Peach's command had the desired effect. Ailsa tensed everywhere, her dick inside Peach spurting out semen.

Ailsa clutched Peach to her chest, half sat up, as she helplessly pumped her hips inside, cries growing softer as the pleasure slowly released her.

Together they collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"That was worth the wait," Peach murmured, head resting on Ailsa's chest.

"God yes," Ailsa mumbled, already half asleep.

As night drew in, and the rain stopped, the moon's silvery light picked out the two lovers entwined, fast asleep, on the bed.

Published 
Written by Bearrific
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments