Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Home

"What will he do now?"

8
5 Comments 5
16.0k Views 16.0k
572 words 572 words

The traffic started to bank up in front of him. Finally, he slid around the side street into the alleyway out back to park. His black Porsche would be safe here under the security cameras in Sasha’s carpark. That was another reason he enjoyed coming to her establishment. He just wished he could remember that girl’s name. Was it Sylvia, Lauren, or maybe even Louise?

He paid the $200 at the door to Sasha.

“Louise is the third door on the right,” she said. 

He walked upstairs, lay on the bed and pulled his trousers down. His underpants still on, removing his jacket, tie and shirt. He waited, for what seemed an eternity. The escort, the hooker, the prostitute, he wasn't exactly sure what to call them, appeared. No doubt from their previous escapade, he thought to himself.

With gorgeous breasts, the pretty brunette smiled before lying beside him and touching his leg. Kissing his cheek she moved closer. He was somewhat nervous though he appeared not to be. Fondling within his pants she reached for his cock his eyes transfixed on her breasts. He could feel his rod stiffen. Everything he had anticipated was coming to fruition, but he was still scared. Louise reached for the condoms. Folding, unwrapping, sliding then slowly lowering the plastic sleeve along his thick shaft, she sucked and lubricated his being, only looking up to withdraw her tongue, for him to gaze at, to analyse, to become more, and more turned on. She pulled away and slowly removed her skirt her purple thong looking up at him. What would he do now?

Louise appeared uncertain. Moving to turn back to him to launch on her all fours she paused, uncertain of which way to turn.

DulcineaGirls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulcineaGirls

He anxiously moved her thighs, pushing her butt before him. The tight deep hole, almost purple in color, now rose. She reached down below her stomach, seeking to pleasure herself, as he guided the condom forth, with his cock and balls following soon after. Could he catch a disease?

It was too late now. Louise began to rock back and forth on song, grasping at his cock with her tender juicy ass. With her hands continuously stroking up and down her rod, she strangled her pre-cum head, as he held her butt cheeks firm. She begged him to push harder, to fuck her dirty hole, as she squirted cock juice out screaming and squirming whole.

He then retreated quickly, to throw the plastic down. Now stroking his shaft with the might of one half as young, shooting all over her face her lips, her mouth, then tongue.

With his suit all placed back on, with his tie all nice and neat, thanking Sasha for her time,
he made his way back to the street. Back into Friday afternoon traffic, back toward the office then home, he needed to call his wife, to remind her he wanted some steak. Hopefully, she’d now be home, he hated it when she was late. The sun was slowly setting, sounding out another day, thank the heavens for the weekend, he could rest then soon again play, another two days in paradise, soon to come his way. He loved his gorgeous wife, he longed to fuck her from behind, but perhaps a shower was called for, prior to his tasty dessert. He needed to wash away Louise, before lifting his wife’s pretty skirt.

Published 
Written by sashaholden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments