Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dream Girl

"Tristan meets the woman of his dreams at a party."

147
26 Comments 26
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Having just gotten out of a relationship, I certainly wasn't planning to meet anyone new at my friend's party. Dax had invited me in the hopes that it would cheer me up, and I decided it wouldn't hurt to make an appearance. By the time I arrived at eight that Saturday evening, his small house was filled with people.

"Tristan!" Dax greeted me with a grin and a clap on the back. "I'm glad you showed. Let me get you a beer."

Looking around, I realized I knew only a few of the other guests. Dax had mentioned that he planned to invite numerous colleagues from his new job. Once I had a beer in my hand, he started with the introductions. I smiled politely, trying to appear interested in each brief conversation that took place, but I was already thinking ahead to the time I could leave. I'd never been a hugely social person, and my despondency over my breakup made meeting so many people feel daunting.

"And here's Dierdre!" Dax said. "Dierdre, meet my good friend, Tristan."

I found myself standing before a gorgeous, dark-haired woman. I was almost six feet tall, and Dierdre was only a little shorter. As we exchanged hellos, the smile I offered her was warm and genuine. "It's a pleasure to meet you," I said.

"Likewise." Her voice, low and rich, reminded me of a purr. My stare drifted from her beautiful brown eyes to her lips. She'd chosen a scarlet lipstick which provided a lovely contrast to her fair skin. And that outfit! Beneath a black blazer, Dierdre wore only a bandeau top. Her breasts were small, A-cups at most, but I'd never been one of those guys obsessed with big tits. As long as a woman liked having her nipples sucked, I was happy with whatever size her breasts were. And the thought of sucking Dierdre's nipples made my cock twitch.

She had on black slacks and stiletto heels. It wasn't just her clothing but also her demeanor that made her seem effortlessly sophisticated. I'd dressed in a polo shirt and chinos, and I hoped I wasn't imagining the approving glance she gave me.

Dax excused himself to greet a guest who'd just arrived. In between sips from the highball glass she held, Dierdre asked about my job and hobbies. As we made small talk, I noticed she moved closer to me. At one point, I managed to say something clever enough to make her laugh, and she rested a hand on my arm.

"It's a little warm in here, don't you think?" Her lips were so close to my ear that I could feel her breath on my skin.

"A little, yeah," I immediately agreed. At that point, I would have agreed with almost anything she said.

Her smile led me to suspect she knew just how smitten I already was. "Want to go outside for a few minutes?"

"Absolutely!"

It was cooler and quieter in Dax's backyard, where Dierdre and I continued talking. I soon discovered we had plenty in common; we both enjoyed hiking in the nearby mountains, and we liked a lot of the same books and films. She was so different from other women, so open and easy to talk to.

"You have such gorgeous hair." Dierdre ran her fingers through my sandy blond strands, tousling them a little.

"Not nearly as gorgeous as yours." It was all I could do to keep from leaning farther into her touch. With that caress and her sexy smile, she seemed intent on making it clear she wanted more than just conversation from me.

It was then that Dax opened the back door and peered out at us. "There you two are! I've been looking for you."

Dierdre took a step back from me. "We're just getting some fresh air. And I think I'll go freshen up my drink." Casting another smile in my direction, she added, "I'll be right back."

Dax waited until she'd disappeared inside before moving to stand next to me. "Looks like you two have really hit it off."

"She's awesome," I said. "And also sexy as hell." When my friend's smile slipped a little, I felt a twinge of concern. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," he replied. "But you should know that Dierdre is trans."

I stared at Dax, my mouth hanging open. He had to be joking! "You're so full of shit!"

"I'm serious!" His expression was no-nonsense as he waited for my reaction.

As far as I knew, I'd never met, much less been attracted to, a trans person. But while processing this new information about Dierdre, I quickly realized it didn't affect my desire for her in the least.

"Okay," I finally said.

Dax raised his eyebrows. "So you're cool with that?"

"I'm cool with everything about her."

He grinned at my response. "Well, she's a wonderful woman, and as you pointed out, she's sexy as hell. She seems to think you're pretty cool, too."

When Dierdre returned, Dax went back inside, leaving us alone once more. I noticed her smile had grown a bit tentative; did she suspect that Dax had told me about her?

I dared to take her hand and give it a squeeze. "Want to get out of here?"

She looked down at my hand clasping hers. "I'd love to, Tristan, but I need to tell you something first."

"Dax mentioned you're trans." 

Dierdre lifted her head, meeting my gaze. "I hope that's okay," I hurried on. "He could tell that I really like you, and..." I hoped I hadn't fucked things up by not giving her the chance to tell me herself.

A wave of relief washed over me when she flashed a sweet smile. "I really like you, too," she said, then set down her drink so she could slip her arms around my neck.

As soon as our lips met, I let out a hungry moan. There was nothing shy or awkward about that first kiss. With her mouth, and especially her tongue, Dierdre heightened my arousal until I had to worry about the bulge in my pants being visible when we went back inside. 

We were quick in saying our goodbyes to Dax and several of the other guests. Dax seemed thrilled to have inadvertently played matchmaker for me and Dierdre. Once she and I had collected our things, I placed a hand on the small of her back and leaned closer to ask, "Your place or mine?"

"I took an Uber here, so how about we go back to my apartment?" As Dierdre spoke, she wrapped an arm around my waist. Already, it was difficult for us to keep our hands off each other.

It was dark, and the night was still warm as we walked to my car. Hurrying forward, I opened the passenger door for her. "Such a gentleman," she murmured with a pleased smile. I waited until she was comfortably settled in the seat, then closed the door and rushed to my side of the car.

The moment I climbed inside, Dierdre reached for me. Our kiss was more fervent this time; I felt the nip of teeth against my bottom lip. When she slipped a hand between my thighs, a needy sound escaped my throat to urge her on. It clearly excited her to find me hard and ready. "I can't wait to feel you inside me," she whispered.

"My God, I want you so bad!" I groaned, prompting her to giggle at my helpless state.

I was grateful she lived only about ten minutes from Dax's house. During the drive, she continued playing with my cock, wearing a sly smile all the while. I was breathing faster, my pulse racing. At every stoplight, I turned to admire the gorgeous woman at my side.

Yet I waited until we were in her apartment before I dared to touch her intimately. As she politely offered me a drink, and I just as politely declined, I glanced around to discover that Dierdre's place reflected her stylish taste. Thinking of my own apartment, slightly cluttered and with mismatched furniture, I was glad she opted for us to spend our first evening together here.

After we took off our shoes in the living room, Dierdre led me down a shadowy hallway. I couldn't resist the urge to draw her to me then. As my hands roamed all over her body, she readily responded to my touch, kissing my mouth with an eagerness that made my cock harden even more. When I cupped her firm ass, she pressed against me, lewdly rocking her hips.

We finished the journey to her bedroom, stumbling and laughing while groping each other. I was relieved to find Dierdre's bed unmade. So she wasn't a complete neat freak! In the lamplight, she unbuckled my belt and then pulled it from its loops. The sound of my heavy breathing was loud enough to border on embarrassing, but she seemed to love getting me so excited.

In seconds, she was on her knees and lowering my pants and underwear. My dick sprang out toward her face, desperate for attention. And she wasted no time in providing it! I was average in length and girth, but Dierdre acted like my cock was the most gorgeous she'd ever seen. There was something worshipful in the way she kissed and licked my tip and shaft.

"Ooh, that's so nice!" Smoothing her hair back from her face, I eagerly watched as she slid her tongue along my underside. Her mouth was so warm and wet while taking me inside! A tremor went through me at the feel of her massaging my frenulum.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

Her pleasured moans reverberated all around my shaft, driving me wild. "Yes, oh fuck, yes!" I said in a guttural voice.

I gasped when Dierdre simultaneously cupped my balls and worked her lips almost to the base of my shaft. Instead of pulling off, she held my cockhead in her throat. The sensation made my knees buckle. Fuck, I was going to make a fool of myself by shooting my load in less than a minute!

Dierdre seemed to intuit my abject state, for she drew back to take a breath and then suckle my sac. Her hand was gentle in stroking my spit-covered cock. When our eyes locked, I saw my hot lust reflected in her gaze. "You're so fucking beautiful!" I practically whimpered.

Dierdre beamed at my praise. How easily she managed to appear both angelic and wanton. "Feed me your cum," she urged. "I want to swallow every drop."

I drew in a sharp breath at her demand. Yet I quickly nodded in response. Wrapping those sexy, scarlet-hued lips around my dick again, she gripped my ass and began pulling me forward so that my cock invaded her throat. "Holy shit!" I panted. I'd never had a woman suck me off like this before! Even as her cheeks hollowed, I didn't feel a hint of teeth. Instead, her mouth delivered a constant, blissful suction.

The blowjob turned loud and messy with spit, and I began shaking from my need to climax. Without thinking, I grasped her hair. "I've got a big load for you, Dierdre!"

She made an eager sound that I felt around my cock, and my balls tightened even more. Moments later, I came while my dick was buried in her throat. It was as if her gag reflex was nonexistent, for she effortlessly gulped down my seed without choking.

Only when I was drained dry did she sit back and draw in a lungful of air. A trace of my cum, diluted by her spit, lingered on her lower lip, and I watched as her tongue snaked out to greedily lick it up.

Leaning forward, I gently pulled Dierdre to her feet. "You're incredible!" I murmured before giving her a deep kiss.

"I loved pleasing you." She offered one of those lovely smiles that filled me with warmth and desire.

"And now I want to please you." Lowering my gaze to her breasts, I tugged down the stretchy top she wore. Like her breasts, her nipples were small. When I grazed them with my fingertips, she let out a faint cry. Eagerly, I sucked those rosy peaks in turn, lashing them with my tongue. Dierdre buried her fingers in my hair as I pleasured her. I loved how easily she revealed her arousal.

Before we got into bed, she removed her top completely and then started taking off her pants. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head, aching to feel my bare skin on hers. Stepping out of my chinos and boxers, I kept my stare fixed on Dierdre's body. She let me drink in the sight of her lacy black panties before drawing them down her thighs.

At that point, I was clueless about so many things. When I discovered that she was small, less than four inches in length, I had no idea if that was due to hormones or if it was just the way she was naturally. All I knew was that I couldn't wait to take her in my mouth. I could only hope I was able to give her as much bliss as she'd given me.

Once we were both naked, I drew her into my arms for another kiss. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," I told her.

With a grin, Dierdre guided my hand between her thighs. "Feel what you do to me."

I had only a moment to stroke her before she pulled me onto the bed. As she lay on her back, I kissed my way down her body, marveling at how smooth she was. She was entirely hairless except for her eyebrows and those long, dark locks on her head.

Finally, I settled between her spread legs. Now, she was the one breathing faster as I teased her with my tongue. Already, she was completely hard, and when I circled my lips around her shaft, she released a throaty moan.

I knew I probably should have taken my time licking and exploring, but the irresistible urge to suck overcame me. While sliding my hands back up to cup her tits, I worked my lips along her short length, effortlessly reaching the base.

"Tristan, oh fuck!" she cried.

I loved feeling her pulse against my tongue. My moans joined hers as I enthusiastically suckled, leaving a sheen of saliva over every inch. Simply being able to excite her was getting me good and hard again.

When I extended my tongue to lick her sac, she responded by grabbing handfuls of my hair and bucking her hips. "I need you inside me, Tristan! Please!"

But I wasn't finished with my oral pleasures. Realizing she didn't yet want to come, I pulled off and then lifted her long legs. She readily held herself aloft and spread wide while I licked and kissed her taint. The first sight of her perfect rosebud had my dick throbbing. "What a gorgeous little hole you have," I told her.

Then, I proceeded to swirl my tongue over that tight circle of flesh. Dierdre relaxed into the sensation, her sphincter slowly opening so that I could work the tip of my tongue inside.

"Oh, my God!" she wailed.

I kissed Dierdre's entrance as passionately as I'd kissed her mouth. In minutes, I had her writhing and begging for my cock, and by that point, I was more than ready to give it to her.

While she retrieved a condom and some lube from the bedside table drawer, I moved to lie on my back beside her. The truth was, I'd engaged in anal sex only once before, and my then-girlfriend hadn't enjoyed it. Afraid of doing something wrong, I longed for Dierdre to take control.

It was uncanny, the way this woman sensed my needs, for she set about sheathing my cock and applying the lube. I noticed her hands trembling with anticipation, and a shiver traveled through my body in response.

"Ride me," I said in a low voice.

Dierdre pressed her lips to mine, welcoming my tongue into her mouth. Though I'd never believed in love at first sight, she was starting to make me reconsider.

With a wicked smile, she moved to straddle me. Lifting my head, I watched her take hold of my cock and guide the head to her entrance. She hadn't worn a plug; I hadn't even stretched her with my fingers. So I expected her to take it slow.

Instead, she sank right down! Her lips circled into an O, and her brow furrowed, but she didn't hesitate to take my entire length inside her exquisitely tight hole. I was instantly grateful for the condom, which would enable me to last longer.

"Christ, you feel amazing!" I said.

Dierdre's breasts rose and fell with her rapid breaths. "Ooh, Tristan, I love having you inside me!" Gazing down at me, she began to move. "We'll go slower next time, but right now, I really need to fuck. Is that okay?"

"That's perfect!"

Dierdre moved with a wildly sensual rhythm, gently circling her hips while riding my dick. When I wrapped my fingers around her hard flesh and started to stroke, she took me even faster. Our moans morphed into cries, and soon, we were both covered in sweat. It was glorious, witnessing her blissful expression and the way she threw her head back, losing herself in lust.

And I was right there with her! The condom did little to dull the pleasure of our fucking, and it didn't take long for me to issue a desperate plea. "Come for me, Dierdre!" My hand pumped away, stroking her relentlessly.

"Almost there!" She bounced on my dick with a fervency that made my breath hitch in my chest.

Just before climaxing, she shuddered fiercely and let out another wail. Her essence shot forth to land on my belly and chest. Now, it was her turn to beg. "Come!"

Leaning forward, Dierdre braced her palms against my torso. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting upward, aching for my own release. Despite my frenzied need, I tried not to jackhammer her tender hole, but I realized I didn't need to worry when she began crying out, "Harder!"

I came yet again, my shout accompanied by her satisfied moan. As my dick pulsed inside her ass, I hoped she could feel every twitch and throb.

A little later, she lay in my arms. While we shared a tender kiss, I stroked her skin. "I never dreamed I'd meet someone like you tonight," I revealed in a quiet voice. "I really hope we can keep seeing each other, Dierdre, because I think you're an amazing woman."

She took my hand, interlacing her fingers with mine. "Don't tell Dax, but I almost skipped his party. Now, I'm so glad I decided to go." Her smile evoked another surge of warmth inside me. "Want to spend the night?" she whispered.

Holding her close, I buried my face in her hair and whispered back, "I'd love nothing more."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments