Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Donna

"First timer"

39
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I was sitting there looking out the window, seeing, but not looking.  My mind was racing, not being able to target any particular thought.  I saw puffy cotton ball clouds and a radiant blue sea as the voice comes on and says “We’ll be landing in Manila in 30 minutes.  The current temperature is 86 degrees and clear.  We hope you have enjoyed your flight and look forward to serving you again.”

I turned to my business partner sitting beside me and said, “I guess this is real, isn’t it?”

He said, “Yep,” with a huge grin on his face.  “I can’t wait to get my temporary girlfriend.”

“Hey, remember the purpose that we are traveling here.  We’re here to scout out a location for our new school.”

Tom and I (Ralph) were going to Angeles City north of Manila to look for locations near the university to open our computer school.  We already had a very successful school running in Seoul, Korea.  Tom and I opened it about two years ago and it had taken off so well that we now had five full-time instructors and about 350 students taking basic computer classes.  With things going so well, we were getting itchy to start something new. 

The idea of opening a school in the Philippines was his idea.  He had been to Angeles numerous times and I had not.  He’s single and I am not.  He would regale me with his conquest stories every time he got back.  I admit I was a little jealous.  I had been married to a Korean woman for four years and had a two-year-old baby daughter.  Life was good, the money was good, however, all was not perfect.  My wife’s and my sex life was hot and heavy, sometimes fucking two and three times a day.  She was pretty kinky and was willing to try anything once and some things a lot.  After the birth of our daughter, things turned cool.  Now we only had sex, maybe, once a week.  My pulse would always quicken when Tom told his tales of tails.  Finally, I agreed to make the trip.

As we got our bags from the overhead compartment, I noticed my hands were a bit shaky.  My palms were sweaty and my legs felt a bit wobbly.  I attributed this to the hot weather and sitting so long.  But we were still inside the air-conditioned cabin.

Upon getting through immigration and customs, we were greeted by what could be best described as a three-ring circus.  There was hollering, screaming, loud incessant chatter in an unfamiliar language, pushing and shoving as we made our way through the masses.  Finally, Tom turned to me and said he had us a ride to Angeles.  I was grateful to settle in the back seat of the taxi.  My shirt was soaked with sweat and my mind was overwhelmed. 

Once in Angeles, we settled into our rooms.  We had discussed getting separate rooms, especially since I did not want to be anywhere near his sexual exploits.  Our rooms were on the same floor, but not even close to each other.  We had chosen well, I thought.  It was a beautiful resort with a large pool, poolside bar, a spa, and a dining room with a buffet. 

The evening was closing in and we agreed to go eat and have some drinks after a short shower and nap.

 I was waiting in the lobby for about five minutes when Tom showed up.

“Where shall we eat?” I inquired. 

He said, “I know the perfect place” as we left.

We were walking down one of the main avenues and I was amazed at all the people.  Some dressed very well and others looked homeless.  But what I couldn’t get over were the girls.  So many fine-looking girls.  Legs that would go on forever.  Instantly I felt my balls tingling.  

At dinner, Tom filled me in on some of the issues I might encounter.

“Be very careful on your choices.  Check for a photo ID to prove age.  The photo ID also means the girl isn’t being held in some sex slavery business.  If she has her ID, she can come and go as she pleases.  I don’t need to try and get you out of some Philippine jail.” 

After we finished eating, we headed to the bar district.  Oh my god!  The music was blaring from open bars trying to compete who’s was the loudest. And it went on and on for at least five or six blocks.  Girls, girls, and more girls.  Tom pulled me into a place and my jaw dropped.  There was a stage running the length of the club and there were more than twenty young, supple girls swaying to the music wearing nothing but bikini bottoms or micro shorts and completely topless.  Tits everywhere.  There were small ones, big ones, and some as big as your head.  We managed to get a stand-up table and the clothed waitress took our order for a couple of beers.  Almost immediately we had two beauties at our sides wanting us to buy them drinks, which we did. 

Numerous drinks later, I noticed that each girl had a number pinned to their shorts or whatever.  I asked Tom what they meant.  By now the shuffle of girls on stage had changed several times.  Tom looked at me and told me that they were to identify the girls for a “bar fine”. 

“What the hell is a ‘bar fine’”? 

Tom looked at me rather annoyed as he was being stroked inside of his pants by the girl hanging on him.  “You tell mama-san the number of the girl, pay her price, and take the girl home for twenty-four hours.”

I was extremely excited by this news.  My cock had been hard and soft and hard so many times in the past two hours with the different girls that had made their way to our table. 

I scanned the girls on stage and couldn’t make up my mind which one I wanted.  Tom turned to me and asked if I was okay.  I replied, “Yeah.”

He asked, “Do you know the way back to the resort?”

All I could say was, “Yeah.”

He continued, “Well, I’m out of here, got me mine.”  And with that, he turned with the girl still hanging on him and walked over to mama-san at the bar.  I watched them leave the bar and saw the girl still had her hand wrapped around his hard cock through his pants.  My god, I thought, being led around by your cock in public must be great. 

Again I pondered which one, which one?  I finally picked a number and headed to mama-san.  Just as I got to the bar, a flash of guilt hit and hit hard.  I’m married.  I turned and walked out of the bar. 

On the sidewalk, I oriented myself and headed to the resort.  My thoughts were dim.  I wasn’t paying any attention to the clubs and bars as I walked.  I could see the resort on the next block and resigned myself.  All of a sudden an arm snaked itself through mine and dragged me into a club.  This one was a bit more subdued and less stocked.  But the girls looked delicious.  I looked at the girl that had dragged me in and thought shit, she was fine.  Getting a sit-down table was easy. 

Another girl came and replaced the original one.  She asked me in a sultry voice what I wanted to drink and if she could have one also.  Feeling dejected I said why the hell not.  As she walked over to the bar for our drinks, I couldn’t help but notice a perfect ass with her cheeks shifting as she walked.  As I waited, I perused the girls on stage.  Topless, yes, as stacked, no.  Don’t get me wrong, they were fine.  I figured the bigger boobed ones worked in larger clubs.  Mine came back and set our drinks on the table, sat down, and instantly started to rub her hand over my crotch.  She snickered and squeezed as my cock came to life. 

She brazenly undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and slid down my zipper.  Grabbing my hard cock, she freed it from my briefs.  I’m not huge, only a little more than seven inches long and about six inches around.  She just looked at it and then looked into my eyes, licking her lips.  My god, I was in heaven.  I could have cum right then because of all the times my cock had been hard and soft.  Maybe she sensed this and let go of my cock and picked up her drink.

“I’m Donna,” she whispered in my ear. 

“I’m Ralph, nice to meet you,” I replied.

I was staring at her tits.  They looked to be, maybe 34 either an A or B cup.  I couldn’t tell exactly with her top and bra.  Bra?  What?  All the others were braless. 

I asked her, “How come you have a bra on?”

She looked at me and said, “I’m not one of the entertainers here.  I only sit with customers I find interesting.”

“And how am I interesting?” I asked.

“Well, when you sat down, you looked kind of bummed out.  You didn’t immediately ogle the girls and then you didn’t try to grab me when I rubbed your pants,” she answered.

“You’re right.  I was headed back to the resort and call it a night when that other girl snatched me.”

“Alone?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

She reached down and grabbed my deflating cock, stroked a couple of times and it responded.  Looking down she said, “He doesn’t look like he wants to be alone.”

EsmeraldaSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsmeraldaSantos

We chatted for a bit more as she held my cock.  When it started to deflate, she would slowly pump it, just as a wake-up call.

After about an hour of chatting or just sitting quietly, she turned to me and asked if I wanted to go.

“Yeah, it’s getting late and tomorrow I need to get some business done.”  Donna nodded and indicated that we could leave. 

“Donna, I know this may sound weird, but do you have a photo ID card?  My partner told me that I needed to check that before I left with any woman.”

Donna let out a soft chuckle.  “Honey, thanks for the compliment.  I am far beyond the legal age.  And, to be perfectly honest, I am the part owner here, so don’t worry about somebody coming after you.”    

I felt slightly embarrassed and asked, “Can you get me my bill?”

With that, she got up and shortly came back with my bill.  Looking at it, I sighed and reached for my wallet.  The amount was a bit more than I had figured.  Leaning down she told me that the bill included her.  I paid and we left the club.

It was only a short walk to the resort.  Every few steps I’d drop back a step to admire her ass.  Damn, it looked nice.

When we got to the resort and were walking back towards my room, she saw the pool. 

“Oh, you have a pool!!” she giggled and pulled me in that direction.  “I want to go for a swim, now!”

Letting go of my hand she stripped off her top to her bra and slipped down her shorts to her panties.  Without even a pause, she dove right in.  After a few moments, she surfaced, laughing. 

“Come on it, it’s so refreshing!” she cried.

“My trunks are in my room; I’ll go get them.” I turned to go.  Just then she grabbed my foot.

“Stop, silly, you don’t need them,” pointing to herself.  I looked down at her and saw her pert nipples showing through her bra and her panties were damn near transparent.   What the hell I thought, why not?  I stripped out of my shirt and pants, almost falling over in my rush.  I dropped my clothes on hers along with the small bag she had been carrying.

I was semi-hard when I dove in and when I surfaced she grabbed my face and we kissed.  As we tongue wrestled I got the biggest hard-on.  It pulled the waistband of my briefs quite a way out.  She reached down and flipped my cock up and now it was above my belly button.  She continued to massage it and my balls through the fabric.  I, in turn, was rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples through her bra while we continued to suck face.

I pulled back to catch my breath and looked into her eyes.  They were only about half open and glazed.  She was panting as she said, “Let’s get out of here and get these things off.”

We both climbed out of the pool and gathered our clothes, trying to hide our bodies.  Riding up the elevator, we were both giggling and leaving puddles of water on the floor.  We raced down the hallway to my room.  We were freezing in the air conditioning.  I opened my door and she slipped past me.  Her nipples were hard and pushed out.  As she went, I looked at her ass and saw her crack well defined through the translucent wet panties.  I can’t wait to get my tongue in that.

She spied the bathroom and quickly ducked in, closing the door.  A quick moment later, she opened it and stuck out an arm with one of the resort’s big fluffy towels.  I grabbed it as she closed the door again.  I went and stripped off my briefs and set about to dry my hair.  I was debating whether to just sit there naked on the towel or should I wrap it around me.  I’m not a bold person when it comes to sex so decided on the latter. 

A couple of minutes later I heard the hairdryer going and I lay back on the bed.  I was almost asleep when I heard the bathroom door open.  I was groggy, what with the flight, beer, and that sudden burst of energy spent in the pool.  As she rounded the corner to the bedroom I was getting a good look at her.  Her long black hair was fluffed out making a beautiful frame around her face.  I was drawn to her dark eyes, petite nose, and to her soft plump lips.  I think my heart just missed a beat.  She had the towel wrapped around her and I could see her nipples pushing at it.  The towel came down to her mid-thigh.  From there down were shapely formed legs.  My god, they looked good.  All this combined with my earlier visions of her ass and my cock was tenting my towel. 

As she stepped closer to me I got up and our lips met in a passionate kiss.  My towel was completely forgotten when I stood up and now pooled on the flood. As we kissed, my cock was flipped up and it was pressed between our bodies.  I reached down to fondle her tits as her towel left the scene.  I backed up to the edge of the bed and, bending forward, I lowered my face to her tits.  Squeezing one and my lips on the other one, I began sucking.  I was rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and she gave a little twitch.  Feeling that, I took a nibble with my teeth and she twitched harder and let out a long, soft sigh.  I switched tits and continued.  I could feel my balls churning as my body arched back from hers.  I started kissing her under her boobs and sitting on the edge of the bed and was starting to trace my tongue down her stomach. 

I suddenly froze and snapped my head up.  I looked up at her face and she opened her eyes.  A flash of fear ran across it. I looked back down and there was a cock staring at me.  A small, partially hooded four-inch hairless cock stood straight out.  Two small, again hairless, balls nestled below the cock. 

Donna’s hands flew up to her face as she slowly backed away.   “Please don’t hurt me,” she pleaded. 

This kind of snapped me out of my trance caused by so many conflicting thoughts.  “I would never hurt you.  I don’t hit women.”  As the words were leaving my mouth, I realized that I still considered her a beautiful woman. 

“Please don’t worry.  I’m not that kind of guy,” I tell her as I raise my hands with both palms held up.  I notice that her hard cock has transformed into a cute limp cock.  She slowly starts to move back towards me.  I reach up and take her hands. 

“It just took me by surprise”, I told her, looking into her eyes.

Donna relaxed a little bit and said, “I thought you knew.  You were in a ladyboy club.”

“Sorry Donna, I never saw any signs as I was being dragged in.”

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her.  I felt her body start to relax from her trembles.  I bent down and nuzzled her neck, flicked out my tongue, and licked and probed her ear.  At this, she was relaxed and sighed again.  I felt my cock revive and press into her stomach.  I could tell that while we were kissing, she had recovered as her cock also came up.  Feeling it press into my thigh, I released our embrace and held her at arm’s length.  I looked down at her cock.  Backing up to the bed again, I sat down and studied her cock staring me in the face.  I glance back at her face and asked, “May I?” 

I didn’t wait for an answer.  I just pulled her closer and covered her cock with my mouth.  My tongue was twirling around it.  It got a little harder, but not much bigger.  I was enjoying my first encounter with a cock in my mouth.  I started to pump back and forth while gently cupping her balls.  My other hand reached up and squeezed her tits, paying special attention to her nipples.  By now they were hard little nubs.  She was moaning and running her hands through my still-damp hair.  Her hips started moving back and forth.  In a raspy voice, I heard, “I’m going to cum, baby.”

I turned my head sideways and our eyes met.  I broke contact with her cock long enough to say, “I hope so.”

With that, I pick up my speed of sucking her.  Her pace also quickened and I could feel the sweat building up between her tits.   Suddenly she pushed in until her base was pressed firmly against my lips.  At the same time, her hands grasped my head and held it still.  I don’t know what I was expecting but there was no jerking, no great globs of cum rocketing into my throat.  No, it was much better.  My mouth just started to fill up with a very warm liquid.  It wasn’t bad tasting, not anything like I had read about or heard in porn.  A little sweet and a bit acidly. Kind of like a sweet-tart, just not as sweet. 

She pulled out of my mouth and I just naturally swallowed.  I didn’t even think about it.  Gazing down at me, she smiled and her hands went under my chin, gently pulling me up.  Our lips met and we were kissing again.  I think her tongue was searching for any of her cum in my mouth.  Sorry, Donna, it was all gone.  Our kissing continued as we both lay back on the bed, her small body atop of mine.  I replayed it in my mind.  I had just sucked my first cock and I liked it…

I still had the rest of the night and another six days in Angeles.

Published 
Written by Mercury7259
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments