Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Big Boner Surprise

"Rachel pressed herself up against me and my dick grew out long and hard."

12
7 Comments 7
30.3k Views 30.3k
653 words 653 words
Famous Story
Rachel and I had been best friends since high school and we were in college in our final year. To celebrate our final semester in college we had a private party in her dorm room.

We had the music up loud and jumped around with drinks in our hands. I had had three vodka shots already and I was starting to feel tipsy.

I grabbed hold of Rachel when we sat down on the sofa and I said a bit tipsy, "I love you Rachel. You're my best friend. But I haven't told you a secret about me.."

Rachel put her left index finger to my lips and looked into my eyes, "Shel, I know. It's OK." she said. She stood up and held out my hand and I took it and together we went into the toilet and locked the door. Rachel and I stared at each other and she ran her tongue over her upper lip sexily.

"I want you, Shelby Rons. Ever since we met." She pressed her body against mine so my back was against the wall.

My dick stiffened and grew hard and excited and dug inside her.

Rachel giggled and tossed her long strawberry blonde hair to the side while her right hand slowly stroked my throbbing penis through the thin material of my long swede skirt. Her eyes were the bluest colour as she looked up at me. Rachel pulled off her strapless black top and I stared in admiration at her huge titties.

I leaned forward and sucked her nipples hungrily as my hands lustfully went up underneath her short mini denim skirt and felt how wet she was. I pulled her panties to the side and began fondling her. Feeling how soft and warm she was. My cock throbbed hard against my skirt excitedly to be inside her. I so longed to be inside her. I watched as her perfect white body trembled as she orgasmed.

Rachel pulled down my skirt forcefully and went down on me taking my long hard cock inside her perfectly pink mouth.

I couldn't believe that a year had gone by since my operation from woman to man.

Jane_Satre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Satre

I just had a penis and balls now instead of a vagina. I still had boobs but I flattened them down a bit.

I closed my eyes and moaned. My excitement was full force as I pushed her back slightly so I could push my cock deep inside her pussy. I opened the door and together we got down on the floor and we fucked.

Our lovemaking was long and intense as I rode her in between her soft thighs that felt like silk against my fingertips when I touched them. I thrusted faster and faster and faster still. I forced her over onto her hands and knees like a dog and took her from behind; Gripping her hips listening to her soft moans as every time I thrusted.

"Oh, Shel, oh, Shel!" she cried, digging her nails into the tiled floor. Rachel bit her lip.

I leaned back and pulled her back with me so she was sitting on my lap as we fucked.

Our bodies were hot and sweaty but still we carried on feeling the passion and heat we shared together.

I turned her to face me on my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

My ass felt cold so I grabbed hold of her soft smooth buttocks and rested her on my waist as I stood up for the two of us and turned Rachel toward the wall and took her for the climax of our passion. I grunted loudly and then breathed heavier as I felt myself getting ready to climax. My bum moved up and down hard until I came and I arched my back.

My heart was pounding so hard.

Wow, what a wonderful, mind blowing sex experience I'd never forget!
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments