Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing A Vibe

"At her friend's urging, Natalie experiments with a vibrator for the first time."

85
22 Comments 22
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

As Kelly and I stepped into her house at a little after one in the morning, we made no effort to muffle our laughter. Her parents were out of town for the weekend, so we didn't have to worry about keeping it down. My best friend and I were home for the summer following our first year of college. Though we'd attended schools in different states, we stayed in touch through constant letter writing, and now that we were back together, it was like we'd never been apart.

Kelly's parents had made us promise we wouldn't touch a drop of alcohol at the party we'd gone to that night. Good girls that we were, we obeyed their order. It wasn't booze making us giggle like crazy, but simply our joy in being with each other. Kelly was extra giddy since she'd met an older guy who hadn't attended our high school. In our hometown, it wasn't often that we encountered a stranger, especially a gorgeous one. She and I had graduated in 1988; it would be years before either of us used the internet for the first time. Needless to say, our world had felt small and sheltered until we left for college.

As we now made our way upstairs to Kelly's room, she couldn't stop talking about the guy. But she was evasive when I asked what they'd done during that half hour they slipped away from the party to one of the empty bedrooms.

"We just kissed," she told me while turning on her bedside lamp.

"You're such a horrible liar! Come on, Kelly, tell me!" My voice took on a wheedling tone.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay, we made out! He felt me up, and..."

I stared at her expectantly. "And?"

"And he slid his hand up my dress, into my panties," Kelly replied in a rush. When I squealed, she flashed a huge grin. "He had magic fingers, too! Made me come in less than five minutes."

My elated mood dimmed a little at her words. Though I tried to hide it, Kelly noticed. "Natalie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I muttered even as my smile slipped.

"Now who's lying? Tell me why you look so sad!"

I gazed down at my blue sequin dress, unable to meet her eyes. In a quiet voice, I revealed, "It's just that I've never had an orgasm before."

Kelly was silent for several seconds. "But you had sex at college," she finally said. "You dated Cal for months. He never made you come in all that time? And you've definitely had one while masturbating, right?"

My cheeks burned as I looked up at her. "I don't think I'm able to. Cal tried with his mouth, and it felt really good, but it wasn't spectacular or anything. And I've tried plenty of times on my own. No luck."

My best friend tilted her head, regarding me through slightly narrowed eyes. Standing before her, I was struck by how gorgeous she was. Of course, she'd always been beautiful, but tonight, she was even more so. I'd attracted some attention at the party, with my long legs and tight-fitting dress. My light brown hair was curled and teased, as was the style, and ample hairspray helped hold it in place. Kelly was the main attraction of the night, however. Her sun-streaked blonde hair and green eyes, as well as her voluptuous figure, made guys' heads turn. I was pretty enough, but Kelly was a knockout.

In the soft lamplight of her bedroom, I squirmed beneath her scrutiny. I found myself wishing I hadn't mentioned my failure to have an orgasm. I just wanted to change out of my dress and go to sleep.

"I'm sure you can have an orgasm," she told me, still appearing thoughtful. "You just need something more powerful than fingers and a tongue."

My brow furrowed in confusion. "Like what?"

Her smile, both knowing and sly, only made my uneasiness grow. "Wait here," she told me. "Go on and get comfortable, and I'll be right back."

I had no idea what she was up to, but I knew it was useless to try to argue with her. Instead, I took off my dress and carefully removed the pantyhose I wore. Rummaging through my overnight bag, I withdrew a soft, worn oversized shirt to sleep in.

I was wearing only that shirt and my panties when Kelly returned, holding what looked like some kind of appliance. It was a foot long, with a cord trailing from its end, and it had a rounded, rubbery head. My confusion only deepened. "What is that?"

"It's a Magic Wand!" Kelly said, as if the answer was obvious. My blank look prompted her to add, "You know, a vibrator."

My mouth dropped open. "No way!"

"Yes, way! You've never seen one of these?" She wiggled the device at me. "It's my mom's. She says it's a massager, for her sore muscles."

"Oh my God, you put that back right now, Kelly!" I was mortified that she'd retrieved an actual vibrator from her parents' bedroom.

Kelly only snorted. "Stop being ridiculous. I've used it, and I have to say, it feels fucking amazing while massaging one body part in particular."

Already I was shaking my head. "I know what you're thinking, and you can forget it."

"Natalie, this is your chance to see if you can have an orgasm!" Kelly said. "You owe it to yourself to find out, don't you? Think of all the pleasure you might miss out on if you don't at least try."

I hemmed and hawed, wringing my hands anxiously. Even as I continued squirming, I stared at the vibrator, and I could feel myself growing aroused. My mind might not have wanted to give the Magic Wand a try, but my pussy definitely did.

"Fine," I managed to squeak out. "Give it to me, and I'll try it out in the bathroom."

Kelly huffed in exasperation. "You're still being ridiculous. Just get into the bed under the covers."

I couldn't easily argue with her reasoning, since I knew the bed would be far more comfortable. As I hurried to do what Kelly said, she inserted the plug into the outlet next to her nightstand. "The cord's a little short," she told me, "but it'll reach you if you're lying on the right side of the bed."

My heart was pounding so furiously, I started feeling lightheaded. After I lay down and yanked the covers up to my chin, Kelly handed me the vibrator, then moved to climb over me. "Wait, you're staying?" I practically shrieked.

"Well, yeah. You might need some... coaching." Her expression was completely innocent while she spoke. "You should take off your panties, though. Direct stimulation to your clit will be best."

I swallowed hard as my face grew even hotter. "But I'll probably get wet from doing this."

She sighed and fell back against the bed, then turned to face me. I caught the scent of her favorite perfume, Exclamation, which still lingered on her skin. "I'll clean it after you finish, Natalie."

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

I figured the sooner I tried out the vibrator, the sooner I'd have this nonsense over with, so I merely went along with her suggestion. Once I'd removed my panties, keeping myself concealed beneath the covers all the while, I started to pick up the vibrator again, but Kelly grabbed it from me.

"It has two speeds: high and low." She pressed the switch back and forth to show me. "Start out on low, okay? If you get too much stimulation at first, you might desensitize your clit."

I lifted an eyebrow. "And you know this from experience?"

"Oh, yeah! I've given that wand plenty of workouts."

I didn't want to imagine my friend doing the very thing I was about to try. Taking the wand from her, I slipped it under the covers and between my thighs. When the head's cool surface was nestled against my clit, I turned on the vibrator, using the low speed.

And that low speed was enough to make my eyes immediately widen. "Oh!" I cried out, unable to hide my surprise at the massager's intensity. Then I pressed the head a little more firmly against my clit. My body responded in a way it never had before. "Ooh..." The stretched-out syllable escaped my lips as a low moan. "It feels so good!" It was like a current of bliss was being delivered to my tender bud.

Kelly giggled, smoothing my hair back from my face. "Isn't it amazing? I still can't believe the power it has."

My hips bucked seemingly of their own will. Closing my eyes, I imagined that a dial of pleasure was located deep within my core, and the wand effortlessly turned that dial higher and higher. Soon, I was breathing faster. "Kelly!" I whimpered.

"Don't stop, sweetie," my friend said. "You're getting closer." Still on top of the covers, she snuggled up against me. 

"Ah fuck, I love it!" My voice was guttural, sounding strange to my ears.

"Mmm, I can tell!" She brushed her lips against my neck. "I'm getting wet just watching you."

Her words only heightened my excitement. My hips started moving faster, like I was fucking. Their rhythmic motion worked my clit against the vibrator humming away between my thighs. Its motor was loud even beneath the covers.

It was then that my thighs began quaking. I'd never experienced that before, but I was now unbelievably wet and stimulated. The pleasure became exquisite, almost too much. "I think I need to take a break," I told Kelly in a strained voice.

She lifted her head to gaze down at me. "Don't stop." Her tone made it clear she would tolerate no argument. "You're right on the edge, Natalie. You just have to let go!"

I shifted the vibrator upward the tiniest bit, but that slight change in angle was what brought about my climax. I cried out as a fierce contraction rippled through me.

Kelly was breathing almost as fast as I was. "There it is! Fuck yes, you're coming so hard!"

"Oh, my God!" I wailed. My pussy kept spasming, as if milking an invisible cock. Though I shuddered and writhed on the bed, I managed to keep the wand between my legs in order to prolong the ecstasy. When my clit grew too sensitive, I pulled the vibrator back just a little so the head only grazed my flesh, but that was enough to coax forth another wave of contractions.

After my first-ever orgasm finally subsided, I lay next to Kelly, wide-eyed and panting. "That was incredible!"

"And it took you less than five minutes!" Even while Kelly grinned, she began squirming, as if she couldn't get comfortable. "Natalie, seeing that got me so excited, and now I really need to come. Will you use the vibrator on me?"

Before I could answer, Kelly yanked up her dress. She wasn't wearing hose, so she only had to remove her panties. I sat up, letting the covers fall away from me. I was still slightly dazed, my movements languid following that earthshaking climax, so I couldn't yet think clearly enough to tell her we shouldn't. Plus, I was grateful to her for showing me that I could in fact have an orgasm, and now I wanted her to feel amazing, too.

"Switch places with me," I said.

Kelly pushed the covers toward the bottom of the bed so they were out of the way, then moved to lie down where I'd just been. I knelt between her spread legs, keeping a firm hold on the vibrator. When our eyes locked, I saw the desperate need in her stare. Lowering my gaze, I saw that the curls covering her outer labia were drenched. Between those plump lips, her inner folds were slick and flushed. She wasn't exaggerating about being excited!

Before I could lose my nerve, I positioned the wand between Kelly's thighs, pressing the head against her clit. Her eyes rolled at the sensation, and she began rocking her hips, just as I had a little earlier. The sounds of her lust-filled moans and heavy breathing filled the room. My own clit was still throbbing, and the sight of my friend so turned on sent a fresh surge of arousal straight to my pussy.

I was astonished by how quickly Kelly approached orgasm. "Yes, yes, you're gonna make me come!" she cried. It wasn't only her thighs that began shaking but her entire body. She cupped her breasts, squeezing them through the fabric of her dress. "Just like that, Natalie! Oh yeah, work it against my clit!"

A wicked urge overtook me then. With Kelly so close, I couldn't resist flipping the switch on the vibrator to the higher speed. It instantly whirred faster, drawing a scream from Kelly's throat. When those powerful contractions gripped her as well, they were so fierce that I could easily observe and count each one. Her climax seemed to go on forever, but in reality, it lasted only seconds before she whined, "Too much! No more!"

I quickly turned off the vibrator. Kelly still shook as I lay down at her side, wrapping an arm around her. She covered my hand with her own and gave it a squeeze.

"Thank you, Kelly," I whispered.

"You're welcome, Natalie." Turning her face toward me, she flashed one of her gorgeous smiles. "You know, that vibrator's kind of expensive, but if we go halfsies, we could buy one. And then we could share it."

I erupted into a fit of giggles at her suggestion. "You mean, you get it for one semester, and then I get it the next?"

"Hey, it's not a bad idea!" she said through her own laughter.

After planting a kiss on her cheek, I whispered, "It's a great idea, Kelly. And I'm totally in."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments