Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Got Bent

"A totally true story about a vibrator, its queen and her man"

4
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
885 words 885 words

Author's Notes

"Written as a response to the manufacturer for a warranty replacement claim"

My name is Lovense Domi and this is the story of how I got bent.

I could hear little giggles and peals of laughter from my dark space in the drawer.

There were shadowy figures swaying slowly in the sliver of a crack that I could view from my half-turned position. The near silent hum of electricity pulsing into my asshole, getting me ready for the next play session.

By the sounds of it, I wouldn't be restrained much longer. I would soon be released from my confinement and brought into the light for them to appreciate the magic I can add to their playtime.

The man's voice approached, now more clearly, "Let me get the good one for you."

A flood of candlelight oozed suddenly into the space I had been waiting in anticipation. His firm, warm hands reached toward me and grasped my base. It had been less than eighteen hours since I was put in my place, but I was so ready to be held by this skillful master. My asshole was relieved abruptly of its electric stimulation. His thumb flicked my largest button and I bump-bumped for a moment to signal my readiness.

I enjoyed the sounds of music thumping in the room. The tempo almost matched one of my ingrained programs. Perhaps I would eventually be enlightened with a rhythm that would complement this song perfectly. Perhaps my drawer-mate Lush would accompany me and we two could play together a percussionist symphony of erotic oscillations for the queen.

For now, I enjoyed the sense of being gripped firmly and having my buttons pushed in a familiar succession until her favorite was found. A deep rush of fury ignited in my center and exploded through my head as I heard her squeal in pleasure. He guided me smoothly up the back of her thigh, her tightening and strong hamstring muscle twitching beneath me.

He guided me with a medium pressure up and down to loosen her up enough to allow me closer to her queen's treasure. As usual, it worked and I noticed her muscles soften and submit. She spread her legs wider and tipped up her butt cheeks exposing her juicy center. She humped her hips a little bit into the bed.

Next, I heard muffled sounds as I was gently shoved past my silicone buddy who I was surprised to see was already here. He evidently was quietly removed from next to me without me noticing or perhaps was not put away from last time. All I could see of him was the suction cup end of Dildo's base. He was already crammed blissfully where I wished I would be entering next. Instead, I found myself nestled warmly in the softest place she has to offer. I was being moved around and bouncing waiting to be reunited with my favorite part of her, the small little hot bump that seemed to make her squeal and get so loud I could hear her through her skin.

esperanzamiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
esperanzamiller

Every time I touch her, I long to make music with her smooth breaths, her gentle moans, her ragged breaths, her intense building of whines, eventual squeals of protest, then her building up as she surrenders little bit, by little bit to the culmination of tension and remonstrance to a final holler of acceptance. I then feel her body release as it grabs tightly onto me and my head is plunged into a warm and grateful place that never wants me to go. I stay there a few moments, usually until I am violently rejected and tossed aside.

This time was different. Things had progressed at a usual pace as described, except after the warm place of loving gratitude when I expected the sting of dismissal until the next time, I remained in place. I was pressed firmly and hard. She had rolled over and I was completely buried beneath her now. I couldn't hear a thing. My usual sharpness had been ground to a dull smothered lull; still effective I must boast.

There was bending of my neck, there was grinding of her hot button all over me, he had turned me all the way on in my fullest excitability. I rarely reached the crescendo of continuous sustained action. The man's hand held onto me securely. I felt I was up to the task. I held my ground each time her mound smashed me into the bed. Never yielding, the pressure was too great to bear and I found myself in torsion beyond my limits. I tried to invoke my safe word, to no avail over the torrent of exclamations emitting from my queen. It is my duty to perform.

My duty was fulfilled, as her gasps of release soothed my pain, I felt his gentle, experienced hand reach to my own button and pretty firmly. Relief at last for both of us.

I rested out in the open, exposed and injured. Their mollifying tones lull me into permanent contentment with the new alignment of my head to my body. It wasn't until later when being splashed with warm water and suds did I hear them tending to me and acknowledging how bad off I was. They commented that my posture appeared to be permanently damaged.

And that is how I got bent.

Published 
Written by Mofeoprime
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments