Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire's Awakening 6: Getting that Buzz

"Claire takes her excitement to a whole new level!"

23
34 Comments 34
55.2k Views 55.2k
761 words 761 words
Famous Story
Sunday afternoon; Claire was home alone. Her doting parents had gone out for dinner. Finally she had some peace and quiet! The past few days had been busy. Her last chance to masturbate had been Wednesday after school. She still couldn’t believe she had been so risqué... She’d stood watching herself as she thrust her hairbrush in and out of her begging pussy. By placing one foot on a stool, her view was fantastic. Masturbating standing up seemed to intensify the sensations, making her head lighter than air and her orgasm longer than ever before.

Her clit had been crying out for some love for the past four days and finally it was time to give it some. Claire grabbed her towel off the radiator and ran to the bathroom. Lowering her clothes to the floor, she switched the shower on. She stood admiring herself in the mirror again – it was becoming a daily ritual now. She loved looking at her innocent refection. She felt herself dripping with excitement onto her thighs. She gently wiped away her juices with her towel. She let out a soft moan; it felt wonderful! She put the toilet seat down, folded the towel up and placed it on top.

Claire slowly lowered herself onto the thick, warm material. Gently, she rubbed herself against the fluffy pink towel. She moaned again. She leaned forwards, placing her hands onto the floor and started grinding against the seat. It was amazing against her erect little mound. She started humping faster, on her hands and knees. Sheer bliss expanded throughout her body. Claire had never experimented with humping much, except for her pillow when she had been younger. Her eyes had been opened to a whole new world!

She was near to coming. Not wanting to orgasm too soon, she stopped. Claire stood up and stepped into the shower, letting out a heavy sigh as the water hit her skin. She was relaxed instantly. After soaking up the moisture, she spent a while washing her hair. Finally it was time. She lifted one leg against the wall and took hold of the shower head. The shower was on a higher setting, making the water tickle her pleasure button gently. Claire closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations. She wondered whether a vibrator would feel like this.

ChoSarrang
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChoSarrang

She turned up the speed, making the water pleasure her more intensely.

She kept thinking about vibrators, her pussy twitching with agreement. She had to try one! But how? She didn’t own one. Would her mum have one..? Suddenly everything clicked - her mum’s razor! Putting the showerhead back, she reached for the purple handle. Carefully she popped off the razor blades and sat down. Her heart was thudding in her chest. With one hand she cautiously spread her soft lips. Her clit was hard and straining out of its hood. Claire placed the end of the razor onto herself. She took a deep breath and pressed the button. She squealed - vibrations were flooding through her body! The waves were taking her higher and higher, closer and closer to climax with every little buzz. She pressed the button again. Everything stopped as she caught her breath. “Holly crap that felt heavenly!” She thought. “What have I been missing out on all these years?”

Her breath gradually slowed back to normal. Claire pressed the button for a third time. Her body revelled in the feeling. This time she felt more in control. Feeling brave, she pushed one finger into her tight hole and began to gently rub her g-spot. At the same time she started moving her home-made vibrator in tiny circles across her clit. The waves were getting stronger and stronger. Claire was drowning in a sea of ecstasy. Her clitoris throbbed to the point of explosion. She was screaming with desire. She was coming like she had never even imagined before. As she thought the waves were finally slowing down, her pussy walls suddenly clamped down onto her finger. She quickly slipped in a second and started stroking harder. Claire was coming again! She was panting like a fat man running the marathon. Her eyes rolled around in her head. She let out one final long scream, and then pressed the button for the fourth and final time. She collapsed onto the floor.

Claire had experienced her first multiple-orgasm. She thought to what Scott had planned for their ‘field trip’ and hoped he could give her a second. It was too good not to experience again...

Published 
Written by PrincessC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments