Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Toy’s Story

"A vibe looks out for her mistress…"

19
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Anna followed a particular routine. She would plug in her favorite rabbit vibrator to ensure a full, powerful charge, and then take a bath. After drying off, depending on her mood, she might get right to it, or perhaps she would watch a bit of porn to get herself rev’d up. Sometimes, she would give her ass a little spanking, and her nipples a tweak or two, if she really needed to wake up her senses. But, eventually, she would pull Laska from her black box on the nightstand.

Anna wasn’t sure when she had bestowed a name on her favorite toy. At first, it was just “vibe,” and then it was “rabbit.” Anna had a pet rabbit as a child, so it was a short hop to call the toy by that name: “Laska.” And, with that name, came a female gender.

Laska lay inside her faux-velvet box. With every passing minute, she became more excited. Anna had set the charger over thirty minutes ago. Surely she would release Laska at any moment.

Laska hadn't been with Anna for a few days. She missed her. And she missed Anna's pussy. As comfortable as Laska’s charging box was, nothing was as nice as being in Anna's box. Just when Laska thought she would burst, she felt the rush of fresh air as Anna raised the lid. Anna’s hand wrapped Laska in a warm embrace as she pulled her into bed with her.

Anna was naked, as usual. Laska was proud to serve such a lovely mistress. She was thirty-three; the mother of a beautiful eight-year-old daughter. She was fuller than she had once been. But, men seemed to like her hourglass figure. She had some stretch marks from the baby and sometimes had to pluck gray hair from her otherwise rich dark hair. And when she smiled, small wrinkles appeared at the edges of her big brown eyes. But, men didn’t seem to notice. They still wanted her. And she wanted them. Especially one, in particular. A man who was not her distant husband.

Anna stretched her legs wide and let out a sigh. She dragged Laska back and forth across her thighs, hips, and groin. She then stroked her tummy in slow circles, enjoying the feel of Laska’s super soft silicone “skin” against her own.

Laska‘s excitement grew with the diameter of the circles that Anna drew across her body. It only took a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity to Laska before she finally reached Anna’s breasts. Laska loved Anna’s big, warm pillows, and she especially liked Anna’s large nipples. She liked the feel of them, and she liked how they tightened and stiffened under her touch. This was the point that Anna would usually tap the button and have Laska purr to life. Such was the case today.

“Mmmm,” Anna lightly moaned as her nipples hardened even further under the gentle vibrations. Laska flared with as much pride as her lowest setting allowed. Anna brought Laska’s vibrating tip to her full lips and gave her the lightest possible peck.

“Vronsky,” she whispered as she returned Laska to her breast, stomach, and carefully trimmed mound.

She should turn me off, Laska thought as Anna brought her to her vulva. Indeed, Anna suddenly pulled Laska away, separating from the overly intense vibrations. Slowly, Mistress, slowly.

Anna stopped Laska’s buzzing, and probed anew. She worked the tip against her vulva, oscillating ever so slightly, with the vaguest of pressure, until her lips parted. Laska welcomed the feeling of Anna’s first sign of wetness.

“Yesss,” Anna sighed, as the head pushed through the opening. Not too fast, Love, Laska implored. Either that or get some oil. Anna seemed to listen as she moved the head in micro-motions, working it in and out, opening herself up and coating Laska with her honey. Laska was ecstatic to be bathed in Anna’s juice again.

Anna sent Laska deeper. Laska loved the firm embrace of Anna’s walls. It’s time, my mistress. Anna hit the button once, twice, three times. No, that’s too much! Why is she so hurried? Laska wondered. Anna backed down to level one. That’s it. Let’s hunt around a bit, shall we? Anna circled Laska’s head, exploring.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

“Ahhh!” Anna started. Pay dirt, Laska thought, as the broad curve of her head rubbed against the knot of nerves and blood vessels at the top of Anna’s tunnel. Anna angled Laska to increase the pressure on that spot.

“Yes…fuck…fuck me, Vronsky,” Anna whispered.

Deeper, now, Mistress. Let’s go deeper. Anna pushed until Laska pressed against her cervix. That’s it, stay here for a bit. Anna pushed even further, though, and Laska’s arm touched Anna’s clitoris.

“Ooh,” Anna breathed out.

She’s in such a rush, Laska thought. If we are going there now we are going to need some lubrication, my dear. Anna suddenly withdrew Laska. The air felt cold. Anna brought Laska toward her mouth. She encircled Laska’s arm with her mouth and sucked. Laska grazed Anna’s beautiful cheekbone, depositing a bit of her honey on her skin. Anna released Laska’s arm, and spit on it. Then, for good measure, she spit on Laska’s head before returning her to her pussy.

Nasty! Laska purred as Anna pushed her in, quickly, to the hilt. Anna moved Laska in and out with longer strokes. Alright, Mistress knows best, Laska thought, now anticipating the joy of Anna’s climax for the first time.

Sometimes Anna would tilt Laska up, to hit the g-spot. On other strokes, she would angle Laska down, so that Laska’s arm (or tongue, as Anna called that appendage) would press against her clit. Laska had now completely given in to her mistress’s direction.

Anna plunged Laska in fully, keeping her pressed firmly into her, alternating more or less pressure, and subtle movements up and down, rather than thrusting in and out. Laska knew what would come next. And indeed, Anna called for more vibrations from her.

Anna pressed the button four times. Laska now buzzed, intensely, in a rhythmic pattern. Five quick vibes with all Laska could muster, followed by five slower and lighter vibes, then back again.

Anna had drawn her legs up, allowing deeper and firmer penetration. She gave her inner thighs a couple of swats each with her free hand. She briefly toyed with her puckered asshole. As she approached her peak, she cupped, squeezed, and pulled on her big, soft tits.

Laska felt her battery begin to fatigue. No! I must give her my all! She thought as she forced herself to surge back to full strength.

Anna suddenly rolled onto her knees. Without ever withdrawing Laska, she pointed her ass to the ceiling as she pressed her face and tits into the mattress.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Anna shouted as she twisted for air. A dribble of spittle escaped her gaping mouth. She spanked an upturned ass cheek, hard.

Smack! “Yes, Vronsky!”

Smack! “Fuck me, Vronsky!”

Smack! “Make me come!”

Anna returned her hand to a breast, which she squeezed firmly. Laska felt the first contractions before Anna did. Then they shared them, as Anna was engulfed in wave after wave of full-body tremors. Anna groaned and whimpered as she drew her orgasm out. She backed Laska’s vibrations down, and after a few moments of respite, renewed thrusting Laska in and out of her soaked, relaxed pussy. She coaxed a final round of soft contractions from her body before she collapsed into a fetal ball, breathless.

With triumph, but sadness, Laska slipped from her mistress for the last time. She lay under Anna’s cupped hand, with just one of her fingers lightly touching her base.

I love you, Anna.

Published 
Written by Longing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments